• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harris is the VP pick for Biden

Not sure if she's going to have to work well with others all that much.

I mean Biden isn't going to actually be or do anything presidential, given his already apparent, and increasing, infirmities, so she'll be the one who's running everything from behind the curtain.

I find it hilarious how every line of attack you people have on Biden - and now on Harris - overwhelmingly applies to the present occupant of the Oval Office. Projection much?

I can't believe these two people want to work together...

It's politics, and they are both grown-ups. Unlike your cult leader...:lamo

I can't believe these two people want to work together...

That’s because you can’t tell the difference between a President who only cares about what is best for himself and does not care about what is best for the country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This might not have been a wise choice for Biden, especially with the argument today regarding how police are held accountable (or likely not) for whatever actions.
She can run as an inside change agent, then.

How does this make for a "wide" coalition? Two coastal Democrats with very strict criminal justice records.

He has every other candidate who ran for the nomination vocally and enthusiastically endorsing him right now.

Oh my god!!!!

She smoked the demon weed!!!

Its legal in her state, and pretty much everyone in the country has smoked week.

Try harder.

It could be an effective attack not because she smoked weed, but because she laughed about it while jailing others for doing it.

Will it be safe for Mike Pence to be on a debate stage with Kamala? Will that constitute being one-on-one with a woman?

I suggest he wear diapers so that Kamala's paddle doesn't sting his bottom so hard. :mrgreen: :spank:

"Mother" can be pretty understanding and forgiving, when it involves Mike's ambition.

You have been blocked
Mike Pence's Wife Thinks Donald Trump Is 'Reprehensible ...› ... › Sexual assault
Dec 5, 2017 - After the “Access Hollywood” tape came out, Mike Pence's wife, ... did not abandon Trump in the wake of the "grab them by the *****" tape.

‘Mother Is Not Going to Like This’: The 48 Hours That Almost Brought Down Trump - POLITICO Magazine
'Mother Is Not Going to Like This': The 48 Hours That Almost ...
Jul 10, 2019 - The exclusive story of how Trump survived the Access Hollywood tape. ... Search. Close. An

Harris doesnt help Biden in any state or with any group. She was chosen because of her race and gender and if the primaries are any clue, even democrat blacks and women dont seem to like her much. What she does help is Trumps chances for re-election.

Please enlighten all of us how this helps Trump? Which Biden supporters will now switch Trump? I know - virtually no one...

Well, she's not who I would have picked, but she's a solid pick all the same.

Joe Biden has more experience in politics than literally anyone alive today... who are any of us to argue with that?
While Rice may have been a better pick in terms of governance, I suspect Harris is the better pick in terms of campaigning. Before you can govern, you've got to win the campaign!

Wow, the Democratic Party is running a solid anti-black ticket given Harris and Biden's history of finding anyway to send black people to prison, where white people would not, with Harris going further to specifically have innocent blacks sent to prison so she could boast of her conviction rates. Biden's opposition to racial integration to not turn our schools into "racial jungles" is well known.

Biden just confirmed the KKK is alive and well in the Democratic Party.
More vile, bull**** posting.

Will it be safe for Mike Pence to be on a debate stage with Kamala? Will that constitute being one-on-one with a woman?

I suggest he wear diapers so that Kamala's paddle doesn't sting his bottom so hard. :mrgreen: :spank:

I wish I could 'like' that post twice..... wait, I just did.

Last edited:
Haha, as I predicted. Just FYI, Harris may not fit the progressive ideal. And yes, she's an absolute bitch.

While Rice may have been a better pick in terms of governance, I suspect Harris is the better pick in terms of campaigning. Before you can govern, you've got to win the campaign!

Agreed! A solid two sentence assessment.

Joe just lost California. The black people of California hate her.

....and by stark contrast, this one, not so much...

Sorry pal, but in case you haven't been paying attention, this year's election is Trump vs. Not Trump. California is solidly "not Trump."

Assuming you are correct and they don't like Harris (that would be a ridiculous assumption given that Harris was elected Senator in a statewide election.... but lets indulge for second) .... California dislikes Trump WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more than they dislike Harris.

Last edited:
She may come with a little baggage. In the VP debates Pence should ask her about the practice of having office sex and not hiding it very well.

Has this pick been approved by the squad?

Back
Top Bottom