• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greta DONE Already @ MSNBC

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
These days you have to make noise to be noticed. Decent folk need not apply. If you don't shout what others want to hear, or don't cause enough ruckus, you might as well fade away.
I guess some don't sell their soul to the devil and reap the consequences.

These days you have to make noise to be noticed. Decent folk need not apply. If you don't shout what others want to hear, or don't cause enough ruckus, you might as well fade away.
I guess some don't sell their soul to the devil and reap the consequences.

Well there is that, and also "Give the customer what they want" and "Quality? Who cares!".

They're not "confrontational enough"? Seriously? That has got to be the stupidest reason to fire someone.

It is a real stupid reason to fire a journalist....but you see, journalism is not what seems to be wanted in America these days. American "journalists" tend to alarmingly terrible, but who do we see talking about that?

Almost no one, that's who.

But I do.

I did not realize she'd left Fox for MSNBC

About like kaepernick left San Francisco....in a sort of "Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out" way as I recall.

I recall when she was over at FAUX News; she was a bitch ..............

I recall when she was over at FAUX News; she was a bitch ..............

HA!.......I was thinking earlier today that I dont know who would win a likability test between her and Megyn, both women completely fail to project likability. In Megyns case it might be partly on purpose. Greta seems to be clueless.

About like kaepernick left San Francisco....in a sort of "Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out" way as I recall.

Kaepernick left San Francisco? Damn I need to get out more.

HA!.......I was thinking earlier today that I dont know who would win a likability test between her and Megyn, both women completely fail to project likability. In Megyns case it might be partly on purpose. Greta seems to be clueless.

could be hormones .................. dunno ...............

MSNBC fires Greta Van Susteren, replaces her with liberal host | Fox News

Seems like we were just recently talking here at DP about how she brings little to the table, and of how no one seems to particularly like her.

Surely she is done now.....

That's TV Lingo for no ratings but she wasn't very confrontational on Fox News either and looked almost sane compared to the other guys. I guess they thought she would be different in a different political atmosphere

If you take the time to read the The Unemotional Nielsen Numbers of her show, the facts will reveal themselves.

If you take the time to read the The Unemotional Nielsen Numbers of her show, the facts will reveal themselves.

Hey when shows get cancelled things become very emotional.

Pity... I thought she brought a little centrist view point to MSNBC. I don't care for 24/7 of a single view point on all issues.

For sure, I dont understand all these people who dont dig diversity.

Either that or they are dumb.

That's TV Lingo for no ratings but she wasn't very confrontational on Fox News either and looked almost sane compared to the other guys. I guess they thought she would be different in a different political atmosphere

Have you seen my theory that COMCAST has no clue what they are doing?

Maybe like how Lambert does not know how to run a retail chain, Although I am not totally sure yet that the So Sad Final Crack Up of Sears was not done on purpose, as his financial deals are way shady...... should have never been approved by the government.

But the numbers are what the numbers are.

She was paid well, she will be just fine.

haha I'm not talking about Greta, I'm talking about broadcast. People love their shows.

Have you seen my theory that COMCAST has no clue what they are doing?

Maybe like how Lambert does not know how to run a retail chain, Although I am not totally sure yet that the So Sad Final Crack Up of Sears was not done on purpose, as his financial deals are way shady...... should have never been approved by the government.

WTF are you talking about??

Greta is well versed in the Law. She may show up at another network not with a show but as an analyst. She had a long sprint on CNN before FOX and another good sprint with them.

MSNBC, was a short time. With all the 24/7 cable news needs to fill their segments, I am sure she will be a regular guest somewhere. She and her husband are deeply involved in charity groups funding folks who need assistance all over this world. She has worked with other people like Franklin Graham who do the same. She is a very loving person and gives back in good what she can.

Greta is well versed in the Law. She may show up at another network not with a show but as an analyst. She had a long sprint on CNN before FOX and another good sprint with them.

MSNBC, was a short time. With all the 24/7 cable news needs to fill their segments, I am sure she will be a regular guest somewhere. She and her husband are deeply involved in charity groups funding folks who need assistance all over this world. She has worked with other people like Franklin Graham who do the same. She is a very loving person and gives back in good what she can.
Agreed.

She makes a better analyst than anchor, I think.

That being said, she never worked for me. Personality, demeanor, delivery, voice. Nothing appealed to me, and I'm sure it's just the cliquing (or not!) of personalities.

Agreed.

She makes a better analyst than anchor, I think.

That being said, she never worked for me. Personality, demeanor, delivery, voice. Nothing appealed to me, and I'm sure it's just the cliquing (or not!) of personalities.

And looks still matter as they have always mattered, we are not in UTOPIA with a better breed of human yet.

In Gretas case I am not sure if it her looks that are the problem, or if it is maybe that she is not willing to take minimal effort to improve them.

Back
Top Bottom