• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grenfell Towers doesn't come crashing down, crashing down, crashing down [W:57]

Sorry but this thread was created by a truther to show that the collapses on 911 could not have been caused by the impacts and fires, so you can take your facts and logic elsewhere ;)

Ooops! I kind of buggered it up with a dose of reality! :3oops:;)

Yes. The residents were complaining for years, but it's social housing, and the Conservative government has been on an "austerity" kick, so cutbacks abound UK high rise buildings depend on passive protection. This building underwent a ten million pound refit last year, but the government dropped the requirement for a sprinkler system. Instead, they clad it in plastic to improve the view of the wealthy neighbours.

Got any proof of your claims?

You're obviously familiar with deception.

Okay. Just so's we're clear on what's going on here

You've decided that the Grenfell fire proves that the tower collapse couldn't have happened the way the vast majority of experts believe it happened. And you did this not after reviewing reams of data collected over days and weeks and concluding that the fires were similar enough to make comparisons valid, but from something you read on the Internet.

Got it.

You mean america's boy, Saddam?

Ah, another fantasy from somebody who doesn't know the Middle East. Even when he was fighting Iran, he was never "our boy" and considering we soon kicked him out of Kuwait......

I believe it means that they've located the jumbo jet that flew into Grenfell Tower at 520 mph.

Silly jokes aside, you seem to think that is of some consequence, humbolt?

doesn't understand science science.
Seriosly you really need to read a non CT book and learn some actual science Cam.

Still nothing from Quag.

Sure it wasnt plastic explosives?
Remember in CT land explosives equal fire and fire means nanothermite and thermite means nukes and nukes mean meltdowns and meltdowns explosions but the non radioactive kind.

Still nothing from Quag. You have made quite a name for yourself, Quag.

Not to intentionally meta-moderate or anything, but WTF is this doing in Breaking News - MSM, and not in the conspiracy theories subsection?

Ummmmmmm, because it's breaking news. There is nothing conspiratorial about the science that says that steel framed high rises do not collapse from fires. They never have, except to illustrate how exceptional America is.

500 trillion to one chance and of course American exceptionalism can do three in one day.

Ah duh, two wrongs do not make it right

Who has been propagandizing it for 16 years, the US of A, the grandest propaganda scheme ever developed.

Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Were there no fire codes over there.
I lived in the UK, there fire codes are just as strict as ours, if not more so as they must follow EU Regs. Try Google, its free.

I lived in the UK, there fire codes are just as strict as ours, if not more so as they must follow EU Regs. Try Google, its free.

It's hereditary for Americans to point fingers. It makes them feel like they are special.

so you can take your facts and logic elsewhere ;)

Because there is nothing Quag hates more than facts and logic.

Still nothing from Quag the anti-truther, the science denier.

Okay. Just so's we're clear on what's going on here

You've decided that the Grenfell fire proves that the tower collapse couldn't have happened the way the vast majority of experts believe it happened. And you did this not after reviewing reams of data collected over days and weeks and concluding that the fires were similar enough to make comparisons valid, but from something you read on the Internet.

Got it.

Nowhere did I make the crazy assumptions that you have leaped to.

And for you, an obvious science denier who has come here to spread confusion, to suggest that you might have reviewed reams of data about anything to do with 911 is pure craziness. If you have ever appeared in any 911 thread, your offerings were as specious as this one.

imo this thread belongs in the CT forum.

To compare the London apartment fire to what happened on 9/11/2001 is a pathetic attempt to keep the controlled demolition explanation of the WTC1,2,7 alive.

"As a result of that, the design of tower blocks in the UK changed from about 1971 onwards. *From then on, the design had to allow for an explosion or a fire to remove part of the supporting structure and for the building to remain standing. ""
From the OP link.

The reality is that this isn't the CT section, and you're intruding on a fresh grave site.

What utter crap! The liars were out on the same day, September 11, 2001, making political hay/lies, about "Osama bin Laden", "Osama bin Laden", "Osama bin Laden", "Osama bin Laden", ... .

And you have the gall to pull this nonsense.

Yes, I do.

I'm impressed by your logic and insightful comments. Might you be a US government conspiracy theory supporter?

Back
Top Bottom