• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Georgia reporter groped on live television by participant in running event

For every dumb grunt they're 10 soldiers working to keep them in the field. I was infantry too, left after two years.

The army got wind of your "might as well do the crime" policy?

I suppose the lesson here is to ask for consent/permission. But then again, the way we perceive and interpret these situations will vary dramatically among different women and between men and women.

As a male, I have been pinched on the bottom by a female in a fun run similar to this one (and at school, although I reacted by turning around and slapping the girl on her bottom for doing it as it hurt me more than it did her). I looked around and saw it was a young woman. Not the most attractive I have ever seen, but nice body. If she wanted to go out with me, that would have been fine. Except I had a time to reach for and had to run my own race. But it would have made no difference it she was the ugliest thing I ever saw, or a supermodel. I just laughed at it, and she did the same. I continued running, faster this time. Taught me to run fast since that day. It appears she couldn’t keep up as I never saw her again.

Of course, I have seen women in male strip clubs who are there to grope males as much as they like, and enjoy it too. I guess there is a time and place for these sorts of things, but even in public, my attitude is to laugh it off.

Unfortunately, as females get more sensitised by these situation (I am glad to be alive and be seen as attractive to some people in the world, but imagine when I am old that won't be the case) — even a look of “Hey, you look pretty today” is likely to land you in trouble these days—I would refrain from touching or looking in any way like “I like you, your ass, or whatever else you’ve got”.

Well, if females want to grope me, I fine with it. Heck, I would be happy to lie down in a private place and let a female grope my face with her butt any time.

That wasn't groping, that was assault and battery.

Apparently, it's up to the reporter if she wants to press charges. I suggest she do so.

I also think her network should pay for her legal fees, since she was working for them at the time. That way she won't be inclined to sue them for putting her in harm's way.

Legal fees?

Criminal prosecutions are handled by the DA. No lawyer needed.

I covered this at length in two different threads last month when it happened. The man swatted her in the back of her heavy raincoat in a spur-of-the- moment act. The correct consequence was for him to apologize, for her to accept, and for both of them to graciously move on. Instead, the Marxists got to this girl, and decided to make it into a huge deal in order to divide people. So the left got her matched up with feminist nut lawyer Glorida Allred, and their goal is to ruin this man's life. They've already cost him his job and all his volunteer activities with kids. Totally senseless. The PC garbage absolutely makes me sick.

I covered this at length in two different threads last month when it happened. The man swatted her in the back of her heavy raincoat in a spur-of-the- moment act. The correct consequence was for him to apologize, for her to accept, and for both of them to graciously move on. Instead, the Marxists got to this girl, and decided to make it into a huge deal in order to divide people. So the left got her matched up with feminist nut lawyer Glorida Allred, and their goal is to ruin this man's life. They've already cost him his job and all his volunteer activities with kids. Totally senseless. The PC garbage absolutely makes me sick.

Liberal, not left/Marxist.

But good appraisal otherwise.

Except she does not have to accept anything.

Back
Top Bottom