• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Conway Taunts Donald Trump With A Long List Of His Geopolitical Gaffes

You go on making your little charts on how the world is flat while we reelect our president.

My "little charts" are compiled by economists who know what they're talking about. But you prefer to wear blinders and not consider anything but what Trump tells you to believe. Sad.

My "little charts" are compiled by economists who know what they're talking about. But you prefer to wear blinders and not consider anything but what Trump tells you to believe. Sad.

Did you notice the stock market recently
Did you notice the national provision of unemployed recently
Did you notice the 7 million now jobs recently
Did you notice the numbers of people off welfare recently

What are you going to show me in your little charts? This is everyone imagination? Oh wait, don't tell me. Obama did it. :lamo

She reminds me of the crypt keeper. One could say if a soul exists, she is the perfect example of the outward sign of the sould dying. She looks like a corpse in makeup and with a wig.

ahhh....remember when lefties accused conservatives of being misogynists? Tell us more about how a womans looks bothers you.

ahhh....remember when lefties accused conservatives of being misogynists? Tell us more about how a womans looks bothers you.

I said the same thing about Sean Spicer. The only being that has been near to Trump for such a prolonged period of time and DIDNT look like their soul was sucked out of them was Huckabee-Sanders. She must have had no soul.

I said the same thing about Sean Spicer. The only being that has been near to Trump for such a prolonged period of time and DIDNT look like their soul was sucked out of them was Huckabee-Sanders. She must have had no soul.
Tell us more about how awful a womans looks are....what was it again...oh yeah...she looks like a corpse in makeup and a wig.
What other woman are not good looking enough for you lefties? We know Sarah Palin is a whore and her daughter is a slut...but other than that....you lefties support women.
Every now and then you guys drop the curtains and we get to see how you really feel. Those are the best!

Tell us more about how awful a womans looks are....what was it again...oh yeah...she looks like a corpse in makeup and a wig.
What other woman are not good looking enough for you lefties? We know Sarah Palin is a whore and her daughter is a slut...but other than that....you lefties support women.
Every now and then you guys drop the curtains and we get to see how you really feel. Those are the best!

Meh. Uninspiring. I don't care for identity politicking, which seems to consume all of the right wing, all the time. It's sad.

Meh. Uninspiring. I don't care for identity politicking, which seems to consume all of the right wing, all the time. It's sad.

Yeah stick to bashing womens looks and then call conservatives misogynists.

Yeah stick to bashing womens looks and then call conservatives misogynists.

Ooooh, generalization! Grand obfuscation! One but wonders, where did I ever call "conservatives" misogynists?

She reminds me of the crypt keeper. One could say if a soul exists, she is the perfect example of the outward sign of the sould dying. She looks like a corpse in makeup and with a wig.

I don't know - she looks pretty MILFish to me.
I mean she is 50.
View attachment 67272745Kellyanne-Bikini-1.jpg

Ooooh, generalization! Grand obfuscation! One but wonders, where did I ever call "conservatives" misogynists?
Thats been lefties main go to card after the torn and tattered racist card has been played. What other women aren't attractive enough for you?

Eh, I am nonplussed. Her face is grotesque. She looks wizened, like an old ass tree.
Lefties are on fullbore attack womens looks today! I wonder where the DP leftist women are on this. They seem eerily silent on your comments. Just more affirmation that I am correct when I say lefties are completely full of **** on these matters.

Thats been lefties main go to card after the torn and tattered racist card has been played. What other women aren't attractive enough for you?

Bahahahahahahahaha omg cut me a break.

Did you notice the stock market recently
Did you notice the national provision of unemployed recently
Did you notice the 7 million now jobs recently
Did you notice the numbers of people off welfare recently

What are you going to show me in your little charts? This is everyone imagination? Oh wait, don't tell me. Obama did it. :lamo

Well, if you were honest enough to actually consider and examine what you were presented with, you might get a clue. I don't see that happening; you're so obsessed with the moron you elected that nothing could change your mind-even those scary facts.

I actually felt sorry for Spicer; he seemed like a decent guy, and I suspect he was hugely relieved not to have to do Trump's lying for him.

Sean Spicer Opens Up About Donald Trump, the Mooch and More - Rolling Stone

Rolling Stone "Do you ever regret the decision to leave [the White House]?

Spicer "No"

Last edited:
Yes, he's got loads of ground-breaking and innovative ideas; like raking forest floors to prevent fires. I wish I was as bright as him.

Blow out your candle and you will be.

That was my favorite as well.

My son was an air traffic controller there for three years, I had to send that to him.

That's just too hilarious!!!

I hope your son had not heard that one before so as to enjoy it all the more.

Back
Top Bottom