• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gay people are better at sex, study finds

TheGoverness

Little Miss Sunshine
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Article Here.

Gay men and lesbians are better at sex than straight people, new research has discovered.

The study analysed more than 2,000 LGB people as well as 50,000 heterosexual respondents across the US.

They found – perhaps not shockingly – that heterosexual men were most likely to say they “usually always orgasmed when sexually intimate,” doing so 95% of the time.

In contrast, straight women orgasm in just 65% of cases.

The four professors, two of whom work at Indiana University, discovered just this.

Gay men orgasm 89% of the time, while lesbians are not far behind on 86%.

Hell yes we are. :2razz:

Article Here.

To use an analogy...

If you were born with a Ukulele, you're going to experience a learning curve when you try to play someone else's harmonica. And you'll probably never grasp all the nuances that someone born with a harmonica understands.

Let's just say, a lot of tongue is involved. :2razz:

Did you hear about the lesbian couple that built there own house?? It was all tongue and groove constution, no studs, and was put up lickity split

Did you hear about the lesbian couple that built there own house?? It was all tongue and groove constution, no studs, and was put up lickity split

:doh.....

They licked that problem pretty good. ;)

So Heterosexual men orgasm 95% of the time but gay men only orgasm 89% of the time? Seems like heterosexuals win that one :shrug:

And people say the Patriarchy doesn't exist! :2razz:

So Heterosexual men orgasm 95% of the time but gay men only orgasm 89% of the time? Seems like heterosexuals win that one :shrug:

straight women orgasm in just 65% of cases

while lesbians are not far behind on 86%

That's a big difference, but not really surprising. Good example is that you only picked up on the 'guys' part. Because with most guys it's all about them!

That's a big difference, but not really surprising. Good example is that you only picked up on the 'guys' part. Because with most guys it's all about them!

See? The Patriarchy rears it's ugly head once more! ;)

To use an analogy...

If you were born with a Ukulele, you're going to experience a learning curve when you try to play someone else's harmonica. And you'll probably never grasp all the nuances that someone born with a harmonica understands.

Perfect analogy.

If your happy and you it know clap your hands, If your happy and you know it clap your hands, If your happy and you know it don't matter who blows it.....If your happy and you know it clap your hands

Article Here.

The way I read this, straight men suck at getting women off, but women are better at getting men off. Selfishly speaking, seems this study would suggest its better to either be a homosexual woman or a straight man, not that the straight man has much of a % adv over the gay man.

And people say the Patriarchy doesn't exist! :2razz:

Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle stand up.

Dave Chappelle said:
premature ejaculator, I don’t believe in that ****. If I cum it’s exactly the right time. As far as I’m concerned I couldn’t cum fast enough. *womans voice* “Dave, how could you, how could you cum?” I was ****ing! What were you trying to do? Cum? I beat you

Whoa whoa whoa wait whoa, women are supposed to orgasm too?... Oops...

Gay men will have sex no matter legal or not.

But they were always replacing the carpets..........

Carpet munchers

Some gay burglars broke into my house and rearranged the furniture.

What a depraved joke.

Back
Top Bottom