• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss in November

You talk too much.

ZZzzzz.....

The whole marching band is out of step but you. I get it.

The whole marching band is out of step but you. I get it.

As I stated looks like half the country is clueless and apparently couldn't care less about results. Please feel free to try and refute the results with something other than Obama rhetoric.

Yet the results speak for themselves.

Jan-09 Jan-12
Unemployment 12049 12754
Discouraged 734 1059
Private Sector Emp 133563 131900
Labor Force 154236 154395
Total Employment 142187 141637

Obama today has a net job loss
Obama today has a declining labor force
Obama today has fewer people employed than when he took office
Obama today has almost a million discouraged workers which he has averaged over the past three years
Obama today has a U-6 unemployment of 15.2% or 24 million unemployed/under employed Americans
Obama today has add 154395
ed 4.6 trillion dollars to the debt in 3 years
Obama today spent over 842 billion in a stimulus plan that failed
Obama today has a higher misery index than when he took office
Obama today has participated in crony capitalism and wasted billions of taxpayer dollars trying to pick winners in the private sector
Obama today has promoted class warfare and demonized individual wealth creation
Obama today has seen record numbers in poverty and record numbers of people on food stamps
Obama today still claims he brought this country back from the brink of financial collapse when TARP did that and it was Bush's legislation
Obama today claims he saved the auto industry by taking over GM/Chrysler ignoring that Ford took no bailout money nor did any other Auto Manufacturer. Taxpayer losses will be in the billions
Obama today has wasted the repayment of TARP and never used the money to pay down the deficit

And yet, Obama extended his narrow lead over Romney from an average of 2.5 points to 4 points. Despite how bad of a job you think he's doing, people prefer him over his competition by an even greater margin. As well as his JAR which is also on the rise.

If I wanted to post Obama rhetoric my posts would be as long and as boring as yours.

And yet, Obama extended his narrow lead over Romney from an average of 2.5 points to 4 points. Despite how bad of a job you think he's doing, people prefer him over his competition by an even greater margin. As well as his JAR which is also on the rise.

As stated, just goes to show how clueless many people are since results don't matter to people like you.

As stated, just goes to show how clueless many people are since results don't matter to people like you.

A swing of almost a million jobs a month, I think you are the one who does not care about results.

It's like driving around Loop 610 over and over and over again.

Conservative is right and the rest are just retarded.

Ever been stuck on a plane at 37,000 feet and the people sitting behind you have a whining baby that just won't stop? You got no place you can go?

Somebody shoot me. Please.

View attachment 67122125

Ever been stuck on a plane at 37,000 feet and the people sitting behind you have a whining baby that just won't stop? You got no place you can go?

View attachment 67122125

"Look kids, Big Ben! Parliament!"

View attachment 67122125

It is frustrating, I will grant you that, that so many Obama supporters have no interest in the actual results but instead buy the rhetoric. Maybe they will when the 15.2 trillion dollar debt has to be funded with higher interest rates and they actually feel the effects. Apparently the 24 million unemployed Americans don't affect them at all nor does the fact that all that so called job gains of Obama still sees his numbers worse than when he took office and that is with over a million discouraged workers each month that aren't counted as unemployed. Discouraged workers are people dropping out of the labor force and no longer counted as unemployed, that changed in 1994. So as long as the media continues to give Obama a pass the clueless will continue to read the headlines and support the empty suit.

Spits a 4-time Bush voter.

:roll::roll::roll:

Bush didn't have net job loss in 2004, Bush didn't have 1.8% GDP growth in 2003, Bush didn't have fewer people in the labor force in 2003 and Bush didn't have over a million discouraged workers. You need to get over your BDS

The only rhetoric polluting our ears seems to be coming from your camp Con-man. I have no doubt that in months to come the Obama nation will be filling the air with their rhetoric but in the here and now, it's all you baby!

Like I said. You talk too much.

But I can change the channel. It's not like I'm stuck at 37,000 feet.

Bush didn't have net job loss in 2004, Bush didn't have 1.8% GDP growth in 2003, Bush didn't have fewer people in the labor force in 2003 and Bush didn't have over a million discouraged workers. You need to get over your BDS
He did in the private sector ... after 36 months in office:

Bush lost 646,000 jobs
Obama lost 549,000 jobs.

Too bad Obama ain't running against Bush. LOL!

He did in the private sector ... after 36 months in office:

Bush lost 646,000 jobs
Obama lost 549,000 jobs.

Really? What were the Bush discouraged workers during that period of time vs. Obama's. Of course discouraged workers aren't unemployed, right?

Really? What were the Bush discouraged workers during that period of time vs. Obama's. Of course discouraged workers aren't unemployed, right?
Since they're not measured by private sector, you'll never know the impact of discouraged workers on the private sector.

And Bush lost more private sector jobs at this point than Obama.

You voted for Bush with those results but claim Obama's results don't warrant a vote. :roll::roll::roll:

Of course, if Obama put an "R" after his name, you wouldn't vote for anyone but Obama.

I think an "R" by their name is quite fitting, actually.

Stop lying Con, 1.2 million didn't drop out of the labor force. Despite your pathological lies, the labor force actually increased 508,000..

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Really? Hmmm, even if you disagree with this link please explain the 1.057 million discouraged workers in January

Record 1.2 Million People Fall Out Of Labor Force In One Month, Labor Force Participation Rate Tumbles To Fresh 30 Year Low | ZeroHedge

You really are one desparate political hack, supporting the empty suit in the WH. Hope he is paying you well.

Since they're not measured by private sector, you'll never know the impact of discouraged workers on the private sector.

And Bush lost more private sector jobs at this point than Obama.

You voted for Bush with those results but claim Obama's results don't warrant a vote. :roll::roll::roll:

Of course, if Obama put an "R" after his name, you wouldn't vote for anyone but Obama.

Obama has almost doubled the average of discouraged workers vs. Bush. Since you claim I made a mistake in voting for Bush why would you make the same mistake for someone with similar numbers?

Back
Top Bottom