• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Suddenly cares about cyberbullying that may not have mattered. (1 Viewer)

MrWonka

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Hunter commits suicide after animal activists cyberbullied her, says report | Fox News

So apparently Fox News thinks a hunter's suicide should be front page news because she was cyber bullied by animal right's activists. Now of course there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to conclude that her suicide had anything to do with they cyberbullying, but Fox News isn't going to let that little detail.

But hey let's pretend for a second that this poor woman did in fact commit suicide because animal rights activists attacked her on the internet..... Why isn't she a snowflake? When conservative trolls attack people for being gay, trans, Muslim, or overweight, and they are driven into depression and or suicide the victim is just a snowflake who can't handle a little criticism, but suddenly we need to feel sorry for a big tough hunter that's killed countless of animals for sport because she couldn't handle words on the internet.

Now personally I think any cyber bullying is unacceptable, and I feel bad for anybody who gets to the point where they welcome suicide rather than continue to deal with it. But at least a hunter had another option. She could have just stopped hunting, and the bullies would have no longer had a reason to attacker. That's not something that a gay person, a trans person, or an overweight teenage girl can easily do.

Oh, and one more reminder......There isn't a shred of evidence to conclude that the bullying actually did drive this woman to her death. Fox is just trying to make you think that.

It was always a sure thing when we started blaming kids for other kids offing themselves by their own hand that this would move to adults, because that is how Victim Culture rolls, it collapses without a constant stream of new victims, more victims always need to be found/invented.

Thanks to the Murdock kids Fox News is becoming one of the biggest advocates of VC, as if they have just discovered Jesus.

Last edited:
It was always a sure thing when we started blaming kids for other kids offing themselves by their own hand that this would move to adults, because that is how Victim Culture rolls, it collapses without a constant stream of new victims, more victims always need to be found/invented.

So, just for the record... Even if it is determined that this woman did in fact kill herself because she couldn't handle the constant bullying from Animal Rights Activists, you have no sympathy for the woman. Her death is her own fault for being weak in your opinion?

So, just for the record... Even if it is determined that this woman did in fact kill herself because she couldn't handle the constant bullying from Animal Rights Activists, you have no sympathy for the woman. Her death is her own fault for being weak in your opinion?

She should have been strong enough to deal with life, that fact that she was not and did not get help when she discovered that she was not is her fault. People who are fine with being victims and who want to leave can leave, I would rather concentrate on those who have some fight in them, they are worth trying to save. Society does not have endless resources, and we are a mess, we have tons of huge problems on our plate, we need to prioritize man.

Last edited:
She should have been strong enough to deal with life, that fact that she was not and did not get help when she discovered that she was not is her fault.
So you don't believe in mental problems like depression at all?

we have tons of huge problems on our plate, we need to prioritize man.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/155/Relative-Privation

Just because larger problems exist doesn't mean we as a society shouldn't put any effort to solving smaller ones. There are plenty of resources available to deal with both problems.

So you don't believe in mental problems like depression at all?

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/155/Relative-Privation

Just because larger problems exist doesn't mean we as a society shouldn't put any effort to solving smaller ones. There are plenty of resources available to deal with both problems.

Sure I do but if a depressed person does not care to get help I have no more sympathy for them then I do a person who has diabetes and refuses to get help. If they never figured out that they were depressed then they can go on the grounds of being too stupid to invest energy and money into.

My daughter around a bonfire years ago:"We can't save everyone, the stupid ones can go first".

She should have been strong enough to deal with life, that fact that she was not and did not get help when she discovered that she was not is her fault. People who are fine with being victims and who want to leave can leave, I would rather concentrate on those who have some fight in them, they are worth trying to save. Society does not have endless resources, and we are a mess, we have tons of huge problems on our plate, we need to prioritize man.

I hope you and yours never have to deal with a family member with severe clinical depression to come to the realization that the "being strong enough to deal with life" line is utter bull****.

I hope you and yours never have to deal with a family member with severe clinical depression to come to the realization that the "being strong enough to deal with life" line is utter bull****.

My wife has been suicidal most of her life, and with her combat PTSD diagnosis came also a depression diagnosis,

NEXT

Thank you for quoting my sentiments. Why doesn't matter to me. She was weak and I have no sympathy.

Sure I do but if a depressed person does not care to get help
Why would they go get help when they've got people like you around them attacking them for not being strong enough to handle it? You see it's people exactly like you who attack others for showing weakness that cause so many people with problems to try and hide them rather than get help.

It's the same reason you have so many poor white people in rural areas that need welfare and food stamps, but their to proud to accept it because they don't want everyone to think they're lazy moochers.

It's the same reason so many ultra conservatives get outed as gay. You've got them so convinced that being gay is wrong that they try and hide it by bashing homosexuality themselves.

I have no more sympathy for them then I do a person who has diabetes and refuses to get help.
Diabetes isn't a mental problem. You are expecting a person who you already know has MENTAL PROBLEMS, to make rational choices. If they were capable of making level headed choices in the first place, then they wouldn't need the mental help.

My daughter around a bonfire years ago:"We can't save everyone, the stupid ones can go first".

Being depressed is not the same as being stupid. Stupid is a word we would use to describe a person who judges people with depression without having a basic understanding of what depression is.

Thank you for quoting my sentiments. Why doesn't matter to me. She was weak and I have no sympathy.

So since you're clearly weaker than I am, does that mean I can kill you?

My wife has been suicidal most of her life, and with her combat PTSD diagnosis came also a depression diagnosis,

Sounds like a convenient lie you just made up to squirrel out of an argument you're clearly losing. It's a good thing our military people get such support and understanding when they're going through mental problems. Too bad the rest of the country doesn't get the same automatic treatment.

Melania Captian was 27, very good looking, well known as a trophy hunter, was very emotional, and her hunters emotionally took her down.

So since you're clearly weaker than I am, does that mean I can kill you?

Weaker? Really??? :lol: Sure. Your more than welcome to try. Its been awhile since I've brought some pain to bear. Breaking bone sounds good. Simulations just don't quite scratch the itch like real life does.

Weaker? Really??? :lol: Sure. Your more than welcome to try. Its been awhile since I've brought some pain to bear. Breaking bone sounds good. Simulations just don't quite scratch the itch like real life does.
^^ All Talk Zero Walk

Why would they go get help when they've got people like you around them attacking them for not being strong enough to handle it? You see it's people exactly like you who attack others for showing weakness that cause so many people with problems to try and hide them rather than get help.

It's the same reason you have so many poor white people in rural areas that need welfare and food stamps, but their to proud to accept it because they don't want everyone to think they're lazy moochers.

It's the same reason so many ultra conservatives get outed as gay. You've got them so convinced that being gay is wrong that they try and hide it by bashing homosexuality themselves.

Diabetes isn't a mental problem. You are expecting a person who you already know has MENTAL PROBLEMS, to make rational choices. If they were capable of making level headed choices in the first place, then they wouldn't need the mental help.

Being depressed is not the same as being stupid. Stupid is a word we would use to describe a person who judges people with depression without having a basic understanding of what depression is.

They can go or not go, if I/we have to beg them to do the right thing then again they should feel free to go, there are too many people who want to fight who desperately need help. The Christians had enough sense to call depression the Devils work, and before Victim Culture set in used to say that those who gave into the Devil deserved what they got. I am not saying anything new, before Victim Culture the opinions I give in this thread were mostly the majority opinions. I argue that we have become weak and stupid, and that we need to get better, those who are helpless victims and who have no desire to be better, for sure those who cant be bothered to make the first step towards better, they can go first.

How to Prevent Slipping into Depression

^^ All Talk Zero Walk

My initial response would violate the rules of this forum. To be honest I was skirting the rules with my response to someone asking to kill me, the answer to which you are responding.

I will leave it at this. Think what you will. Do what you will.

"If you cant stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen".

Politics is a very nasty game these days, everyone knows that, if depressive people get into the game and cant take it and refuse to get out and refuse to get help then surely they deserve what they get.

We have to draw the line somewhere, money and energy and time in this life are not infinite.

Plan and act accordingly I say.

BE RESPONSIBLE!

NEXT

I'm sorry to hear that. Glad she has such a supportive aware family that can help her get the help she needs.

The sad fact is that victims are almost always partly the cause of what happens to them.....Now we can choose to ignore that as we do, but it is impossible to argue that we are trying to be reality based. This is fantasy based. The sad fact is that many yearn for UTOPIA, and are found willing to invest into it, by pretending.

Civilization is dying because of grotesque stupidity such as this. We need to become aware enough of our surroundings to see this, then we need to decide if this is the best choice that we can make at this time.

IT'S NOT!

If it was some roid-head harassed by feminists, instead of a woman, the same people disparaging would be crying "crime against humanity and national security!"

The sad fact is that victims are almost always partly the cause of what happens to them.....Now we can choose to ignore that as we do, but it is impossible to argue that we are trying to be reality based.

What are you apologizing for?

I'm sorry to hear that. Glad she has such a supportive aware family that can help her get the help she needs.

She has responded well, but the sad fact is that it took her filing divorce paperwork on me before I wised up, at the ten year mark. See I used to believe as you do, I went with that instead of learning about what she needed from me, stuff it turned out she had always been asking for but which I kept ignoring because "That is not right, she is saying that because she is damaged by victimhood, and I cant facilitate that by feeding that".

Until she was ready to divorce me out of desperation.

I do not cede the high road to you sir.

UNDERSTAND THAT

She has responded well, but the sad fact is that it took her filing divorce paperwork on me before I wised up, at the ten year mark. See I used to believe as you do, I went with that instead of learning about what she needed from me, stuff it turned out she had always been asking for but which I kept ignoring because "That is not right, she is saying that because she is damaged by victimhood, and I cant facilitate that by feeding that".

Until she was ready to divorce me out of desperation.

I do not cede the high road to you sir.

UNDERSTAND THAT

People have been killing themselves due to depression long before "victimhood" became a thing so I really don't know what you're going on about. Those without an understanding of the illness are going to end up failing their loved one.

I am vacating the thread on the grounds that Victim Culture Killing Medicine must be administered in small doses or else heads explode,

We would not want that to happen.

OF COURSE

:2wave:

My initial response would violate the rules of this forum. To be honest I was skirting the rules with my response to someone asking to kill me, the answer to which you are responding.

I will leave it at this. Think what you will. Do what you will.
No one should be threatening anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom