• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Playboy model claims she had an affair with Trump, report says

Oh but it does. You're not paying attention.

Only to people like you who believe it is important for the world to like us. You really need to work on that same issue for yourself. What is important is American exceptionalism and that is what the world will respect and that is all that matters.

Any woman can come forward and make these claims, but if these had actually happened, why did this woman, and others, waited if he's such a sexual predator? This story has no substance, nor evidence, so I'm going to say it's not true. It's nothing more than smearing and another tactic used to try and get rid of Trump (which will fail). So stories like this should be considered gossip than real stories.

LOL, again you want a boy scout
NO, I want a decent honorable leader that embodies what we stand for as a nation not a charlatan.

whereas most want results a better economy and national security
Everybody wants and the fraud we have now is not the only one who can give us any of that.

laughing stock?
Yes unfortunately.

why do you care so much what others think
Because unlike you i do not live in vacuum and how we are perceived as a nation is how we are treated and that affects our economy and security.

and why is it you ignore the greatness of this country, our economy, the people, and our national defense?
Our greatness is not because we have Trump but our decline will be because of him.

No, you are dividing the nation
Right, because I am the one embracing extremists. Turn of Fox try reality.

you are ignoring the election results
Not at all. I have never questioned the legitimacy of Trump winning, only the wisdom of having him elected.

you are attacking a sitting President
No, I am criticizing him, the beauty of freedom.

look in the mirror and find out the true problem in this country today.
Mirrors only "speak" in fairy tales which seems to be your reality. All I have to do is read posts by you and your ilk.

Some people always focus on personalities which is why we got the disaster called Obama in terms of economic results. Nice guy, someone with an apparently good family but a community agitator with ZERO executive and leadership skills which the results show and the electorate recognized.
Ignorant bull crap. Your talking points only betray the partisan hackery you spew.

Your opinion of how the world sees us is through a strong belief that you are mainstream and you aren't.
My opinion is rooted in reality, yours in partisan crap.

You are a radical liberal who doesn't understand civics, economics or the world we live in today.
More of your ignorant labeling. You know nothing about me so you have to make up crap to divert from your ignorance.

NO, I want a decent honorable leader that embodies what we stand for as a nation not a charlatan.

Everybody wants and the fraud we have now is not the only one who can give us any of that.

Yes unfortunately.

Because unlike you i do not live in vacuum and how we are perceived as a nation is how we are treated and that affects our economy and security.

Our greatness is not because we have Trump but our decline will be because of him.

Right, because I am the one embracing extremists. Turn of Fox try reality.

Not at all. I have never questioned the legitimacy of Trump winning, only the wisdom of having him elected.

No, I am criticizing him, the beauty of freedom.

Mirrors only "speak" in fairy tales which seems to be your reality. All I have to do is read posts by you and your ilk.

Ignorant bull crap. Your talking points only betray the partisan hackery you spew.

My opinion is rooted in reality, yours in partisan crap.

More of your ignorant labeling. You know nothing about me so you have to make up crap to divert from your ignorance.

We have a leader who is putting America first and although I know that drives you globalists crazy I love it and so do the American people who are working now full time because of Trump. results matter so not sure what your reality is because for 8 years it was all about being liked and losing to foreign competition. I am still waiting for an answer to the question as to what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family, or the country. In your world your perception is reality but in the real world America remains number one and our economy blows everyone else away and that is what truly matters

Bush and Cheney were ugly. So is Trump, but in a different way. Bush and Cheney at least attempted to act like statesmen. But not Trump.

And your results, let's have that discussion at the end of the year. Because so fart the only thing he's actually accomplished is the tax plan, and the jury is still out on whether it's a success or will end up as an economic train wreck. All we're doing right now is spending even more money we don't have in DC, and Trump is likely to change that anytime soon.

You admire the guy and think he's "a breath of fresh air." The majority of the country, and the majority of world leaders, strongly disagree with you and find him to be ignorant and offensive. So I suppose one valid "result" is that if he intended to speed up the erosion of our standing as world leader, he's having spectacular success.

You mean like they find American tourists?

Results matter, not blaming someone else for your own failures. Realize that you lost

"I" didn't loose ... "I" didn't run. "YOU" didn't win ... the United Sates lost and only by the narrowest of margins in recent history.

run a better candidate or continue to lose elections

The ONLY candidate djt could have beat was Mrs. Clinton not because she was a bad candidate but because the opposition had EIGHT years to brain wash, just enough fools, against her to beat her ... you won't have that luxury next time.

"I" didn't loose ... "I" didn't run. "YOU" didn't win ... the United Sates lost and only by the narrowest of margins in recent history.

The ONLY candidate djt could have beat was Mrs. Clinton not because she was a bad candidate but because the opposition had EIGHT years to brain wash, just enough fools, against her to beat her ... you won't have that luxury next time.

So tell me what economic or foreign policy results in 2017 shows that Americans lost? Apparently actual results still don't resonate in that leftwing world you live in. It is amazing how actual economic results for the 8 years of Obama are being ignored as you claim the American people were brainwashed? Not enough Americans didn't pay attention to their own bank account to vote for Clinton so try answering what others won't, what has Trump DONE that has hurt you, your family, or the country? Results matter except to radical leftists who ignore the results and make up stuff.

So tell me what economic or foreign policy results in 2017 shows that Americans lost?

Not the only, but most blaring, example is when he pushed the Prime Minister at the NATO conference, or is it the yelling in the White House, or is it not being able to find Diplomats to fill all the vacancies, or is it the infighting and contradictory policies between djt and his cabinet ... ???

Apparently actual results still don't resonate in that leftwing world you live in.

I don't live in a left or right world, I don't listen to ultra right OR left media on a daily basis, or at all. I read many publications and do my own research before taking up a position. Unlike you, that lives on daily ultra right pabulum.

It is amazing how actual economic results for the 8 years of Obama are being ignored.

President Obama inherited the worst economic calamity since the great depression and turned that around, the results of which djt inherited and is taking credit for.

as you claim the American people were brainwashed? Not enough Americans didn't pay attention to their own bank account to vote for Clinton so try answering what others won't

That doesn't even make sense ... oh wait ... little you say does; sorry.

what has Trump DONE that has hurt you, your family, or the country? Results matter except to radical leftists who ignore the results and make up stuff.

You're a broken record, I've already answered that, several times. Results do matter and the result of djt's election has been an embarrassment to our Country, a degradation to the office of President of the United States and a danger to the safety and well being of the world.

But going back to the topic at hand he is a misogynist, liar without a moral compass.<-- period

Not the only, but most blaring, example is when he pushed the Prime Minister at the NATO conference, or is it the yelling in the White House, or is it not being able to find Diplomats to fill all the vacancies, or is it the infighting and contradictory policies between djt and his cabinet ... ???

I don't live in a left or right world, I don't listen to ultra right OR left media on a daily basis, or at all. I read many publications and do my own research before taking up a position. Unlike you, that lives on daily ultra right pabulum.

It is amazing how actual economic results for the 8 years of Obama are being ignored.

President Obama inherited the worst economic calamity since the great depression and turned that around, the results of which djt inherited and is taking credit for.

You're a broken record, I've already answered that, several times. Results do matter and the result of djt's election has been an embarrassment to our Country, a degradation to the office of President of the United States and a danger to the safety and well being of the world.

But going back to the topic at hand he is a misogynist, liar without a moral compass.<-- period

When you say Obama inherited the worst economic crisis in modern history that shows just how partisan you are and how you are easily manipulated by the left. Wrong, the recession ended in June 2009 and we started coming out of recession in January 2009 according to NBER. Obama prolonged the recession making it the worst recovery in history

What Ended the Great Recession?

So Trump being an embarrassment(your words) hurts you, your family, and the country how?? Danger to safety? OMG, putting America first, rebuilding our military makes us safer not less safe.

You buy what you are told and ignore actual results suggest, bea.gov, bls.gov, and Treasury.org. those have the official US economic data that the left won't give you.

Here is a pretty good article out of what has been considered a leftwing source of information. Maybe it will explain to you the role of management and the reality that it isn't in business to make people happy but to do what is right for the majority in the company and the company in general. That is what Trump is doing, what is right for the country but not popular with people like you who want to be liked. NATO is going to be upset because they are going to have to pay their way just like the UN. It is about time

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/shivani-bhagi/is-it-better-to-be-liked_b_8656394.html

You mean like they find American tourists?

If the shoe fits. I've visited numerous countries in my life, never really had an issue with the nationals there. Egypt, El Salvador, UK, Germany...everyone was pleasant enough.

Here is a pretty good article out of what has been considered a leftwing source of information. Maybe it will explain to you the role of management and the reality that it isn't in business to make people happy but to do what is right for the majority in the company and the company in general. That is what Trump is doing, what is right for the country but not popular with people like you who want to be liked. NATO is going to be upset because they are going to have to pay their way just like the UN. It is about time

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/shivani-bhagi/is-it-better-to-be-liked_b_8656394.html

No, that's not what Trump is doing. Trump is making horrible staffing choices that are ending badly, pissing off our economic and military allies, and now spending money we don't have. Good business sense.

No, that's not what Trump is doing. Trump is making horrible staffing choices that are ending badly, pissing off our economic and military allies, and now spending money we don't have. Good business sense.

The results tell a different story but then results have no place in your world. Pissing off our economic and military allies like making NATO and the UN to pay their fair share? You keep buying what you are told and ignore what is actually happening. spending money we don't have?? Any idea what the deficit is for fiscal year 2018 as of right now? Why don't you find out and stop believing everything you are told?

Here is a pretty good article out of what has been considered a leftwing source of information. Maybe it will explain to you the role of management and the reality that it isn't in business to make people happy but to do what is right for the majority in the company and the company in general. That is what Trump is doing, what is right for the country

You're not even attempting to reply to my post(s), you're just using them as a sound board for your agenda. I'm starting to believe you're Russian.

but not popular with people like you who want to be liked.

Nonsense!

NATO is going to be upset because they are going to have to pay their way just like the UN. It is about time

That has nothing to do with his childish (embarrassing) behavior at the NATO summit, AND, I'll bet NATO is NOT going to pay any differently than they have been; time will tell.

If the shoe fits. I've visited numerous countries in my life, never really had an issue with the nationals there. Egypt, El Salvador, UK, Germany...everyone was pleasant enough.

LOL...ya well...I have different stories. And hey...you might well be a 'good tourist'.

You're not even attempting to reply to my post(s), you're just using them as a sound board for your agenda. I'm starting to believe you're Russian.

Nonsense!

That has nothing to do with his childish (embarrassing) behavior at the NATO summit, AND, I'll bet NATO is NOT going to pay any differently than they have been; time will tell.

And you are sounding like a radical lefty

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/nato-members-increase-defense-spending/index.html

Conservative

As soon as I figure out how, you're on ignore. I have better things to do.

Last edited:
The results tell a different story but then results have no place in your world. Pissing off our economic and military allies like making NATO and the UN to pay their fair share? You keep buying what you are told and ignore what is actually happening. spending money we don't have?? Any idea what the deficit is for fiscal year 2018 as of right now? Why don't you find out and stop believing everything you are told?

You mad, Conservative? Cause you act like you're mad. Try yoga, bro.

LOL...ya well...I have different stories. And hey...you might well be a 'good tourist'.

Oh yeah? Maybe it's something you did. I just conducted myself properly and had no issues.

We have a leader who is putting America first
Bull crap. He is putting himself first and a bunch of degenerates that voted for him believe that he can walk on water. He can not, but you are welcome to live in your world of ignorance. There is nothing anyone could ever say that would make you see reality or admit any Trump shortcoming.

Conservative

As soon as I figure out how, you're on ignore. I have better things to do.

Conservative is just one of many one-trick right wing ponies on here. He has almost no clue about economics, civic duty, or foreign policy. Basically if Trump or Fox News says it, he will re-post it here and act like he came up with it on his own.

He believes that Trump fixed the economy on election night. So...don't take him too seriously.

Bull crap. He is putting himself first and a bunch of degenerates that voted for him believe that he can walk on water. He can not, but you are welcome to live in your world of ignorance. There is nothing anyone could ever say that would make you see reality or admit any Trump shortcoming.

He literally thinks Trump is an honest guy and perfect for America. I had to point out to him that Trump had to settle a $25 million dollar fraud lawsuit before getting sworn in and he didn't believe me. When I pointed him to about 3 sources he simply changed up his shtick to "I only care about what Trump has done since taking office!"

I about fell out laughing.

Spoken by someone who doesn't have a fricken clue how to verify actual results. You think those 2.4 million more people employed and 1 million fewer working part time that now have full time jobs buy your rhetoric? Your hatred for Trump has clouded your ability to even think clearly. I see reality which are ACTUAL results which you ignore. His so called shortcomings are putting America first and the results show it. Stop buying what you are told and get some actual data to support it. Tell me exactly what Trump has done that hurts you, your family, or the country because the actual results don't show it.

Conservative is just one of many one-trick right wing ponies on here. He has almost no clue about economics, civic duty, or foreign policy. Basically if Trump or Fox News says it, he will re-post it here and act like he came up with it on his own.

He believes that Trump fixed the economy on election night. So...don't take him too seriously.

Well I'm done with him, life is to short to have a battle of wits with someone that's unarmed.

Back
Top Bottom