• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ford's Female "Witness" Says She Doesn't Remember Party, Doesn't Know Kavanaugh

Of course there will be.Thomas has been sitting for 25 years and he still has a dark cloud hanging over his head also. That is just a statement of fact.Otherwise his name would have never been mentioned regarding Kavanaugh's proceedings.

Bull****. Get familiar with the facts. Hill was exposed as a LIAR by her own coworkers, and her OWN ACTIONS. The only cloud is over her, which the Fake News and Lie-o-crtas keep trying to pretend isn't there.

Of course there is no such evidence. Ford didn't assert the man is a rapist.

Yeah she claims she was "sexually assaulted" at a "party" that NO ONE SHE SAYS WAS THERE REMEMBERS, while stating herself that she "cannot remember" WHEN and WHERE it happened.

Total bullcrap.

Of course there is no such evidence. Ford didn't assert the man is a rapist.

There is no evidence. The only evidence is she has been in college since her teen years, and is a Leftist.

The four who she claims were at the party 30-some years ago, all claim they were not there or she is full of ****.

There is no evidence. The only evidence is she has been in college since her teen years, and is a Leftist.

The four who she claims were at the party 30-some years ago, all claim they were not there or she is full of ****.

And she , herself "doesn't remember" WHERE and WHEN she was "sexually assaulted". Yeah, she's believable.... :roll:

Oh there will be a dark cloud when this is all said and done, but it won't be hovering over Kavanaugh.

The only dark clouds are the ones clouding the minds of the loony left. :)

These leftists make such stupid claims as if the whole country is now seeing "dark clouds" hovering around Kavanaugh.

He's been accused of sexual assault. Do you think the acusation should be ignored? Or should it be investigated?

Ignored. Because the kookers on the left are making **** up. Again.

He's been accused of sexual assault. Do you think the acusation should be ignored? Or should it be investigated?

If it was a serious allegation, they should have brought it up during the hearing.

Feinstein should have asked Kavanaugh about it during their face-to-face.

This is a disgusting display by Democrats.

So transparent even a retard can see through it.

They should have told her be there Monday, or too bad.

This is a repeat of the tactics used by Leftists during the Clarence Thomas hearing.

**** them... allowing them to pull this **** only encourages more of the same.

And look what they hung their hat on:

She cannot recall the year, the place, how she got home, has zero corroborating witnesses, did not tell her parents, her friends... scrubbed her social media and she is known as being an anti-Trump Leftist. Yeah... she is credible.

And her Media and the frothing Leftist believe her... ROTFLMFAO... what do they believe with zero evidence and zero corroborating witnesses?

If it was a serious allegation, they should have brought it up during the hearing.

Feinstein should have asked Kavanaugh about it during their face-to-face.

This is a disgusting display by Democrats.

So transparent even a retard can see through it.

They should have told her be there Monday, or too bad.

This is a repeat of the tactics used by Leftists during the Clarence Thomas hearing.

**** them... allowing them to pull this **** only encourages more of the same.

And look what they hung their hat on:

She cannot recall the year, the place, how she got home, has zero corroborating witnesses, did not tell her parents, her friends... scrubbed her social media and she is known as being an anti-Trump Leftist. Yeah... she is credible.

And her Media and the frothing Leftist believe her... ROTFLMFAO... what do they believe with zero evidence and zero corroborating witnesses?

It is an OBVIOUS, CONTRIVED attempted political/character assassination attempt, by the Lie-o-crats, and their Selective Outrage machine....

The only dark clouds are the ones clouding the minds of the loony left. :)

These leftists make such stupid claims as if the whole country is now seeing "dark clouds" hovering around Kavanaugh.

Standard leftist MO: Create a LIE, and then pretend it's "True" from then on....Stalin taught them well....

We DO NOT DESERVE unsubstantiated claims about an alleged event from decades ago, that NONE OF THE ACCUSER'S CITED WITNESSES confirms, and that she "cannot remember" the time and place it occurred.

If this were a democrat POTUS' nominee, you would be rioting in the streets.

Red:

1. if-a-frog-had-wings-he-wouldnt-bump-his-ass.jpg
  2. Counterfactual

Red + Blue:
If "this" were a Democratic POTUS nominee, anyone who's eligible and registered to vote could do so and thereby be sure of having his/her say on the matter heard and counted. Of course, he is not a Democratic POTUS nominee; thus whether he be or be not a Democratic POTUS nominee is irrelevant.​

Blue:
Who are you to be so presumptuous as to posit what I would do, to say nothing of what, under any circumstance, I would do in the streets? I do not know you, nor you me.​

Red:

rotflmao.gif

Red:

1. if-a-frog-had-wings-he-wouldnt-bump-his-ass.jpg
  2. Counterfactual

Red + Blue:
If "this" were a Democratic POTUS nominee, anyone who's eligible and registered to vote could do so and thereby be sure of having his/her say on the matter heard and counted. Of course, he is not a Democratic POTUS nominee; thus whether he be or be not a Democratic POTUS nominee is irrelevant.​

Blue:
Who are you to be so presumptuous as to posit what I would do, to say nothing of what, under any circumstance, I would do in the streets? I do not know you, nor you me.​

"If Ford could "remember WHERE and WHEN" her alleged attack took place, we wouldn't see her as a BLATANT LIAR.

I stand by my statement.

Your defense of an obviously contrived pile of nonsense from a democrat operative (Ford) is defacto evidence of the veracity of my claim.

I think that we need some kind of corroborating evidence before we ruin a persons life.

Getting ready for a spate of PAID ACCUSERS as Ford's nonsense is collapsing under the weight of its own denials by the witnesses FORD CITED.

Allred and Lisa Bloom ordering up the checks as we read this....IMO.

Repubs need to stop whining and speculating and just accept the fact he will most likely be confirmed,and sit on the SCOTUS with a dark cloud hanging over his head each and every day he dons that robe.

The bitterness of you and the rest of the leftists nourishes me.

The bitterness of you and the rest of the leftists nourishes me.

The incessant whining of you and the rest of the righties nourishes the left.:mrgreen:

The incessant whining of you and the rest of the righties nourishes the left.:mrgreen:

It is NO ONE on the right whining that TOTALLY UNSBSTANTIATED ALLEGATIONS should be treated as FACT, and the accused treated as GUILTY, is it?

We just WANT THE TRUTH, and the more than comes out, the more obvious it becomes that Ford dreamed this crap up.....the FBI should be "investigating" RECENT DEPOSITS INTO HER ACCOUNT(s)….like from PERKINS COIES for unspecified "legal services"....

It is NO ONE on the right whining that TOTALLY UNSBSTANTIATED ALLEGATIONS should be treated as FACT, and the accused treated as GUILTY, is it?

We just WANT THE TRUTH, and the more than comes out, the more obvious it becomes that Ford dreamed this crap up.....the FBI should be "investigating" RECENT DEPOSITS INTO HER ACCOUNT(s)….like from PERKINS COIES for unspecified "legal services"....

Add some more CAPS! :rofl:rwbdonkey:rwbelepha

I think that we need some kind of corroborating evidence before we ruin a persons life.

Hence the investigation. ****sakes, why is it assumed that the investigation is about condemnation when, if the guy is blameless, it's about absolving him of the accusation? If theres corroborating evidence the guy is sunk but if there isn't he's golden. That's the reason for the investigation, to see if there's any corroborating evidence.
The woman is asking for an investigation. The Republicans are asking for the process to be rushed past an investigation. What's the hurry? Don't you want this guy to be cleared? Or is it about getting him seated before the perjury allegations gain traction?

Either, if it’s an unprovable claim made without evidence then it may be dismissed without evidence.

There’s nothing to investigate. All witnesses denied it, the accuser is at best stringing the committee along, at worst a liar and Kavanaugh has prepared an air tight alibi then as soon as that was reported he get another “i was black out drunk but hey take my word for it” allegation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kavanaugh is getting just what he deserves whether he is guilty or not. A good thorough interrogation. Repubs need to stop whining and speculating and just accept the fact he will most likely be confirmed,and sit on the SCOTUS with a dark cloud hanging over his head each and every day he dons that robe.

Me too is not concerned for his wife or daughters. Seems strange given their concern for women. Seems odd that anyone would think that is ok.

I wonder why no Democrats are demanding that SHE be subpoenaed, while at the same time demanding Mark Judge be subpoenaed. Curious, huh?

Either, if it’s an unprovable claim made without evidence then it may be dismissed without evidence.

There’s nothing to investigate. All witnesses denied it, the accuser is at best stringing the committee along, at worst a liar and Kavanaugh has prepared an air tight alibi then as soon as that was reported he get another “i was black out drunk but hey take my word for it” allegation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is Dr. Ford's claim, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom