• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For Ann Coulter, it's all about the wall

It always was about the wall for her. She was all in Trump worshipping from the beginning just because of the wall.

I hate such blatant lack of gumption in an OP. Just straight lazy.

And if they care so little then why should we.....

But really we should all object, it is a useful endeavor to try to raise the quality around here, we all would benefit from that.

Mencken was an anti-semitic racist, so he knew all about morons.

Old H. L.? .....Well back then wasnt pretty near everybody an anti-semitic racist?

This weakens your case considerably.

:2wave:

And if they care so little then why should we.....

But really we should all object, it is a useful endeavor to try to raise the quality around here, we all would benefit from that.

There should be a rule that a whole 3 sentences from the OP is required with an OP. Quality control.

There should be a rule that a whole 3 sentences from the OP is required with an OP. Quality control.

I am not much of a guy for growing the law book any bigger than it is already.

How bout we just see if we can effectively promote better work?

I still believe in people.

:2wave:

Oscar is now logged off, not one word typed in his thread. Don't get your hopes up.

I was going to type a bunch of stuff but I was at a stop light and the light turned green so I just hit the submit button.

Post #12
I was going to type a bunch of stuff but I was at a stop light and the light turned green so I just hit the submit button.

O. M. G.

Please dont do that.

Note: sorry for the lack of proper quote plus notification...something went wrong.

Some people are 1 issue voters/supporters. Nothing new there, a lot of people are like that. But if their 1 issue that was campaigned for doesn't seem to be something the president is really trying for, they turn very quickly.

Her most recent book is 47,031 on Amazon.

WHO CARES?

Posting and driving? Seriously? DP can wait my man. Just pay attention to the road.

I wasn't moving. I don't text and drive.

Now then, Ann Coulter's smart, but not wise. Anyone who writes a book entitled, "In Trump We Trust" is going to be burned.

As for the wall, Trump had better get cracking 'cause if dems take back the house in November, there is not going to be a wall, ever, unless, Trump either 1. Pays for it himself, or 2. Gets Mexico to pay for it.

Fat chance of either. No wall Trumpsters, sorry.

Is it REALLY too much to ask for a taste?

I do not, will not, Blind Link almost ever.

It's a video, how to you taste a video, what, you want a summary? it's in the subject line.

Now then, Ann Coulter's smart, but not wise. Anyone who writes a book entitled, "In Trump We Trust" is going to be burned.

As for the wall, Trump had better get cracking 'cause if dems take back the house in November, there is not going to be a wall, ever, unless, Trump either 1. Pays for it himself, or 2. Gets Mexico to pay for it.

I bet you would of told us how trump would never win (had you been here pre election)too!

Good on you, for not posting and driving (you must be in a high traffic area) EDIT San Diego, I see bet you commute 3 hours a day,

Last edited:

Ya, you were not moving, but where were you?

Were you perchance behind the steering wheel of a car?

Ya, you were not moving, but where were you?

Were you perchance behind the steering wheel of a car?

I was parked on the side of the road, waiting for a green light and cars to pass so I could pull out.

No laws broken, sorry to disappoint.

I was parked on the side of the road, waiting for a green light and cars to pass so I could pull out.

No laws broken, sorry to disappoint.

You can understand how my ears perked up at your interesting usage of the English language.

We are politically interested folk here, used to being lied to and then figuring out that we have been lied to...you set off my radar.

I bet you would of told us how trump would never win (had you been here pre election)too!

Good on you, for not posting and driving (you must be in a high traffic area) EDIT San Diego, I see bet you commute 3 hours a day,

Hillary garnered almost 3 million more votes, and other presidents have occupied the white house with a smaller win than that.

No one foresaw that Trump would occupy the white house on a fluke of the electoral college.

And that wouldn't have happened but for his conpiracy to throw the election with Kris Kobach's "interstate crosscheck".

Greg Palast | Investigative Reporter

If Palast has proof of his claim, then Trump is not a legitimate president, and all of his policies, appointments, etc., are not legitimate, either.

We may never know, MSM is not giving his story serious traction, though he has made some appearance on lesser shows, like AM Joy. The only reason I can figure that Maddow hasn't reported the story is that Palast's proof isn't strong enough.

Back
Top Bottom