• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Five Days To Go

What Happens Monday 25MAR24?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are a hand full of high level republican billionaires with the ability to easily cover this. Saw a fascinating story about this on CNN earlier today.

IF THEY DON'T It's a pretty clear indication he doesn't have the support he thinks he does.
The fact that the republican billionaires are not rushing to his aid tells us they do not think he has a chance to win in November.

The fact that the republican billionaires are not rushing to his aid tells us they do not think he has a chance to win in November.
And they don't want to be screwed out of their money like the hundreds of others who made the bad decision to deal with the grifting lying cheating crook loser!

trump's horrible track record of cheating everyone definitely preceeds him!

Maybe if Trump didn't backstab everyone at the first sign of not being a 100% bootlicker he might be able to get someone to help pay but he does and so he can't.

He's only got himself to blame.

They don't have 500 million in cash. The wealthy don't keep that kind of cash on hand. Most wealthy run on debt. Basically the way it works is they take loans out on assets they own, such as stocks or real estate. This done because debt is not taxable, and by deferring income via debt service they can minimize tax.

He could of course take a personal loan out

I don't think many banks are going to want to deal with a guy who's been convicted of massive and ongoing fraud.

The same way I have a feeling I wouldn't get a loan after becoming a bank robber for a living and just need some cash to buy bank robbing tools.

He is probably leveraged pretty good to were that's not an option. Or he could be looking at it as a way to divest out of New York on the states dime after he wins his appeal and they have sold his assets.

If you were a bank, would you loan him the money? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: With banks it's all about ROI......nothing personal! Banks don't loan sinking ships money. Ever.

trump would be hard pressed to get a Pay Day loan!

I missed the fourth option; I think somehow Trump skates, Can’t tell you how, but I think he weasels……
reupping this post….

Back
Top Bottom