• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal minimum wage rate.

corps are run equally by liberals and conservatives but jobs are shipped offshore by liberal unions taxes regulations deficits and and taken away internally by 30 million illegals soon to be 100 million if one of the libcommie open border Democrats gets elected. Now do you understand?

So no you're back to 30M "illegals" that you can't prove, which you say will become 100M that you can't even provide any sensible math logic/theory on what would be if Dems got elected. Do you understand that you can't back up hardly anything you're saying?

without contribution of business we would all be back in Stone age or dead. Now do you understand what a contribution to society is??????????? Please note how the communists have twisted your mind to the point where you see up as down!!

The purpose of capitalism is to make a profit, not to make contribution to society. Given the choice, the capitalist process will choose profit over societal contribution every time. That's their fiduciary responsibility. They would otherwise be acting irresponsibility.

Federal minimum wage rate.
I'm a proponent of the federal minimum wage be increased12.5% annually until it achieves no less than 125% of February 1968 cost price indexed value. Thereafter the monitored minimum rate should annually (when necessary), be modified to retain that purchasing power.
Respectfully, Supposn

Fine.

Let's limit the costs of all the materials, energy, and other resources that businesses have to pay out annually.

Let's limit what every company can charge for materials and resources required by other businesses.

Let's limit the government to how much they can take from businesses while we are at it.

Let's limit profit margins to 5% while we are at it................... and then see how many people want to risk it all to run a business.

does not matter how many their are now with Libcommie open border Warren elected it will be 100 million or 200 million and American wages will be $1-2 a day. NOw do you understand??

What I understand is that you are xenophobic, and afraid of losing your national, ethnic and/or racial identity, perceiving others from another country as a vast horde invading America and, possibly, taking over the country.

and as a liberal you lack the IQ to say why you say "no" ????????????????

As someone deranged, without two neurons to rub together, is there any part of "No" you don't understand?

totally false obviously. Capitalism is about love. Two competitors: if one cares about his workers and customers and another doesn't guess which one survives? You too could survive as a capitalist if you had the best jobs to offer. Do you have the best capitalist jobs to offer?? Do you think Republican capitalist jobs are a benefit to society??

Answer: yes, without Republican capitalist jobs we'd all be dead. Is being dead a benefit to society???? Notice that when a conservative and liberal meet the conservative is made to feel like a kindergarten teacher?

We need folks to play the role of kindergarten teacher to deal with folks like you who act like kindergartners. Your debate work deserves you in a chair facing the corner of the room, wearing a dunce cap. But shaming someone with damaged amygdala would be the wrong. You may be excused.

You don't understand that it is not the business of capitalism to contribute to society.

Capitalism is about organizing production and distribution by following voluntary transactions. The defining attribute is the recourse to voluntary, as opposed to coerced, transactions and transfers. The business of capitalism is not the seeking of profits anymore or any less than it is the promotion of generosity. Under a free market system, you are free to donate money, share ideas and supply labor for free to anyone you wish.

I am perfectly aware that if you pick some metric of social benefit, it might or might not produce an outcome you would call socially beneficial. However, as a rule of thumb, concentrating decisions in the hands of too few people or trying to supersede decentralized decisions with a top-down plan is a bad idea. What we spontaneously do tend to be hard to beat.

While you don't have evidence to support what you say, what you say is nonsensical, anyway, so cannot be debated intelligently.

I don't have evidence that much of the world lives at $1-2 day??? Want to bet $10,000? Or run away yet again with your liberal tail between your legs!

"You provide no evidence..."

of course if true the liberal would not be so afraid to provide his best example of this. What does the liberal learn from his fear??

You can't prove that "God created people unequally."

dear, some people have the IQ of Einstein and Bill Gates and some don't. Is that simple enough for you????? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

You continue to profess your ignorance. You can't prove that "God created people unequally." Not even by scripture.

You have no evidence to support your claim that "...liberals who with their taxes regulations unions deficits attack on schools and religion have shipped 30 million jobs off shore."

so the liberal thinks liberal policies have resulted in jobs that were once in China coming to America???????, that China is actually worrying about offshoring and not America ????? See why we say liberalism is based in perfect ignorance??

You have no evidence to support your claim that "...20 million illegals who take our jobs and bid down our wages."

so now the liberal think that millions of Mexicans coming across the southern border actually drive up the wages of Americans?? See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance??? Is any other conclusion possible??

So no you're back to 30M "illegals" that you can't prove, which you say will become 100M that you can't even provide any sensible math logic/theory on what would be if Dems got elected. Do you understand that you can't back up hardly anything you're saying?

100 million seems like a conservative number given open borders, free health care, free education defense police infrastructure and housing worth $70k a year. Can the liberal imagine how our wages will go way down and our taxes go way up thanks to the virtual insanity of liberalism?

The purpose of capitalism is to make a profit, not to make contribution to society.

I just explained to you if one capitalist is all about profit and his competitor is all about love and caring the one who loves and cares will win and the other will go bankrupt. When you get an MBA this is class one day one. You were tricked by Marxists but lacked the IQ to see it. This is so embarrassing for you-right?

Given the choice, the capitalist process will choose profit over societal contribution every time.

too bad a company that is all about profit offers nothing to workers and customers and goes instantly bankrupt. You let the Marxists trick you. Do you have a products that contributes more than any other to your customers standard of living ?? No ? then you are not good enough to be a loving capitalist. Do you contribute anything except opposition to those who are contributing to society?

What I understand is that you are xenophobic, and afraid of losing your national, ethnic and/or racial identity, perceiving others from another country as a vast horde invading America and, possibly, taking over the country.

so does that mean you support open borders and 100-500 million new immigrants driving down our wages to half what they are now and raising our taxes to 3 times what they are now?? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance??

As someone deranged, without two neurons to rub together, is there any part of "No" you don't understand?

I don't understand why you say "no" so assume its because you lack the IQ to say why you say no

Your debate work deserves you in a chair facing the corner of the room, wearing a dunce cap.

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ to say why I disagree with you so I am reduced to personal attack

Capitalism is about organizing production and distribution by following voluntary transactions.

no it isn't!!!!! Republican capitalism is about raising the standard of living at the fastest rate possible by freely offering the best jobs and products in the world in a competitive environment.

The business of capitalism is not the seeking of profits anymore or any less than it is the promotion of generosity.

This is gibberish. Ok it's not about profit or generosity, but what is it about?? You clean forgot to tell us its essential elements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capitalism is about organizing production and distribution by following voluntary transactions. The defining attribute is the recourse to voluntary, as opposed to coerced, transactions and transfers. The business of capitalism is not the seeking of profits anymore or any less than it is the promotion of generosity. Under a free market system, you are free to donate money, share ideas and supply labor for free to anyone you wish.

I am perfectly aware that if you pick some metric of social benefit, it might or might not produce an outcome you would call socially beneficial. However, as a rule of thumb, concentrating decisions in the hands of too few people or trying to supersede decentralized decisions with a top-down plan is a bad idea. What we spontaneously do tend to be hard to beat.

“Capitalism is about organizing production and distribution by following voluntary transactions. The defining attribute is the recourse to voluntary, as opposed to coerced, transactions and transfers. The business of capitalism is not the seeking of profits anymore or any less than it is the promotion of generosity. Under a free market system, you are free to donate money, share ideas and supply labor for free to anyone you wish.”

And what is the fiduciary responsibility of a for-profit corp and officer in what you say? There is a legal fiduciary resp. of officers and corps to its stockholders that if failed to fulfill they can be held legally liable. Do you want to guess in what situations that is most likely to occur? Everything you say is secondary, at best, to the primary purpose of making a profit in the capitalist system. No contribution to society required. Profit required.

“I am perfectly aware that if you pick some metric of social benefit, it might or might not produce an outcome you would call socially beneficial. However, as a rule of thumb, concentrating decisions in the hands of too few people or trying to supersede decentralized decisions with a top-down plan is a bad idea. What we spontaneously do tend to be hard to beat.”

Capitalism itself has a tendency to centralize. For instance, by M & A that results in market dominance by fewer companies. Centralizing what had failed to be achieved by the private market by govt, such as Medicare and Obamacare, works and should be done with minimum wage to a greater extent than is done now. Republicans would rather have everything privatized, as Trump is now doing with everything he possibly can, like with prisons/detention centers, which has become more expensive than previously govt run. It’s already been proven that doesn’t work because that’s why govt established Medicare and Obamacare in the first place.

of course if true the liberal would not be so afraid to provide his best example of this. What does the liberal learn from his fear??

You're nonsensical and an inept debater. There is no sense in us debating any further on this thread.

You're nonsensical and an inept debater. There is no sense in us debating any further on this thread.

translation: I had no idea what capitalism actually was until James 972 taught me. I'm very embarrassed; now I'm going away to think about what I've learned; perhaps will come back one day as a conservative Republican capitalist.

You're nonsensical and an inept debater.

if you don't understand capitalism I can suggest several book for you with which to begin your education? Can you name one book you've read on capitalism? What does that teach you??

“ No contribution to society required. Profit required.

the beauty and glory of Republican capitalism is that there is no profit whatsoever without contributing to society the best jobs and products in the entire world. Without that contribution to society billions of us would die. Do you contribute any jobs or products to society??? or just oppose those who sustain our lives every day?? Cat got your liberal tongue???

Back
Top Bottom