• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal judge temporarily revives part of DACA immigration program[W:50]

Re: Federal judge temporarily revives part of DACA immigration program

We're not talking about the Dream Act. We're talking about DACA. An EO made by a previous President.

No one believes tantrum trump knows the difference between the Dream Act and DACA.

And since when can a current sitting President not revoke a past Presidents EO? Can you point to any previous case law that stops a current sitting President from revoking a past Presidents EO?

puritan pence now uses the GOP dogwhistle 'west coast' judge, furthering their attempt at bastardizing the Judiciary.

And I thought that Obama's EO was about prosecutorial discretion? Doesn't Trump have that ability also? Or is that only valid when its your party sitting in the Big Seat?

Yet your GOParty sang a different tune the last 8 years obstructing any meaningful legislation on immigration reform ...

He's really upset because he hates brown people and this might let a few of them stay because they have jobs and a family here. The "fitness review" he's suggesting is just him daydreaming about firing judges that don't rule the way he wants.

Oh the fake charge of racism. I bet you live all around white people, and only use "brown people" as bats when useful.

a "dog whistle" for what?
West coast judges, specifically the 9nth circuit is usually overturned. so what do you mean by "dog whistle"?

Do you routinely ask questions you know the answer to ?

Trump will let them stay.

You Lefties get all worked up over nothing

He told them he was going to let them stay long before the debates. they act like this is something new.

He should've called him a ****ing idiot.

Then he'd have been referring to temper tantrum trump ...

No one believes tantrum trump knows the difference between the Dream Act and DACA.

:roll:

puritan pence now uses the GOP dogwhistle 'west coast' judge, furthering their attempt at bastardizing the Judiciary.

Yet your GOParty sang a different tune the last 8 years obstructing any meaningful legislation on immigration reform ...

Not one thing you said here addressed any of my questions in even a round about way. Care to address what is said or is it to hard for you?

Do you routinely ask questions you know the answer to ?

What are you afraid of? You opened your mouth. Please explain what you mean by "dog whistles" and how it applies to thinking this court overstepped its bounds.

Please have the courage to stand by your comments.

Then he'd have been referring to temper tantrum trump ...

If this judge is too stupid to know his ruling is illegal, he has no business on the bench. If he knows his ruling is illegal and he issued the ruling anyway, he has no business on the bench.

capricious and arbitrary definition: Arbitrary and capricious is a legal ruling where in an appellate court determines that a previous ruling is invalid because it was made on unreasonable grounds or without any proper consideration of circumstances

Someone tell me where Trumps decision to end DACA is capricious and arbitrary

We're not talking about the Dream Act. We're talking about DACA. An EO made by a previous President.

And since when can a current sitting President not revoke a past Presidents EO? Can you point to any previous case law that stops a current sitting President from revoking a past Presidents EO?

And I thought that Obama's EO was about prosecutorial discretion? Doesn't Trump have that ability also? Or is that only valid when its your party sitting in the Big Seat?

It wasnt even an EO. It was a DHS memo endorsed by Obama which set forth a policy on ICE would handle certain illegals. The change isnt an EO either. Its basically DHS changing the policy for ICE to say go back to removing people as specified in the law.

https://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets...on-individuals-who-came-to-us-as-children.pdf

Do you know how The Constitution works?

The Constitution does not interfere with the common law.

If this judge is too stupid to know his ruling is illegal, he has no business on the bench. If he knows his ruling is illegal and he issued the ruling anyway, he has no business on the bench.

If he's stupid, you're in no position to know or judge.

Yeah it does. The constitution is the SUPREME law. That means its above all other law.

Yeah it does. The constitution is the SUPREME law. That means its above all other law.

Until a judge says otherwise, there has been no violation of the Constitution. And unless you are a judge, you are in no position to say.

If he's stupid, you're in no position to know or judge.

I'm an American citizen. You bet your butt I'm in a position to judge.

Are you serious? :lamo

I'm an American citizen. You bet your butt I'm in a position to judge.

You have a law degree? Then you're not in a position to judge.

Are you serious? :lamo

Yes. Name me one situation where it does.

Until a judge says otherwise, there has been no violation of the Constitution. And unless you are a judge, you are in no position to say.

This is a debate forum. The only position you need to have a say is to be a member of the forum.

You have a law degree? Then you're not in a position to judge.

I'm an American citizen. You're damn right I have a say.

Back
Top Bottom