• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

I've only been supporting the Obama administration.

Does that bother you?

All you have to do is ask questions. That's why people flip out and call you Nazi or fascist when you ask them questions. I know you've seen these videos.

It must be some form of delusion.

Nope, you have been told you don't get just once more, Claxx.

The signature tells you want need to do.

Nope, you have been told you don't get just once more, Claxx.
I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not asking for once more of anything.

The signature tells you want need to do.
wow I've never been addressed and a signature before. It must mean that you are deeply impressed with me. I don't deserve such attention but I am flattered.

Here is Antifa attacking a youtuber who was just at an event recording, NOT a Fascist rally:

Then there is the professor who was attested for hitting a kid with a bike lock, also not a fascist:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-bike-lock-the-internet-went-looking-for-him/

How about the girl with the Make Bitcoin Great Again Hat? I could show you videos of antifa violence all day, but you'll still never see it. You are a terrorist sympathizer.

The rally was a fascist rally...except the fascists got scared and canceled at the last minute when they saw the size of the counter protests. Message to the far right...."you're not in Kansas anymore, Dorthy."

Nazi's and white supremacists are dressing in casual attire these days to blend in...so how is Antifa to know that someone is not a Nazi...unless they are at a far right rally and following the nazi dress code of wearing a polo shirt and khakis and provoking counter protesters to try and get a reaction on camera to titillate youtube viewers?

That video was pretty lame, btw..."ow, be careful of my camera" lol

So how come we only seem to see, hear or even know about Antifa is when they counter protest at far right extremist rallies and speeches...of which there seems to be a lot, lately?

I doubt you are or were, but if so, why should it bother me? I voted for McCain and Romney and McMullin, unlike you.

It bothers you because you keep contending that Antifa are the good guys when NOBODY thinks they are.

The rally was a fascist rally...except the fascists got scared and canceled at the last minute when they saw the size of the counter protests. Message to the far right...."you're not in Kansas anymore, Dorthy."

Nazi's and white supremacists are dressing in casual attire these days to blend in...so how is Antifa to know that someone is not a Nazi...unless they are at a far right rally and following the nazi dress code of wearing a polo shirt and khakis and provoking counter protesters to try and get a reaction on camera to titillate youtube viewers?

So how come we only seem to see, hear or even know about Antifa is when they counter protest at far right extremist rallies and speeches...of which there seems to be a lot, lately?

I guess you didn't see the videos of antifa beating people up when they left a Trump rally, eh?

Oh...wait...that's right...only nazis go to those rallies. Right?

So that means journalists are Nazis?

It wouldn't titillate youtube viewers of these clowns didn't call everybody a fascist or a Nazi.

They clearly do that to avoid stating the obvious answers.

Nice criticism.

We don't the far-right Nazis are fabricated. Apparently it's anybody with a camera that is not in the proper costume that is considered "far right."

I guess you didn't see the videos of antifa beating people up when they left a Trump rally, eh?
Anybody that is a Trump supporter or that doesn't hate him completely is a fascist in their view. And since the ends justify the means its okay to enact violence on them.

When they dub everyone to be a Nazi for what they consider wrong think (as in slightly conservative views) they justify their violence to themselves. They also make the rational populous suspicious of when they claim someone to be a Nazi.

You and I and everyone else in the world that's rational know that they are just calling people Nazis and beating them up to stop them from exposing how stupid and violent antifa really is. What's the videos where they actually get someone to talk to them. They will cheer Hitler quotes.

Reporters humiliate them.

Oh...wait...that's right...only nazis go to those rallies. Right?
Yeah Nazis. The word that means less and less the more the antifa morons scream it in the faves of people smoky asking what they support.

This means they lost the argument that's a good thing. It's only a matter of time before the rational populace start to demand something be done about them.

It bothers you because you keep contending that Antifa are the good guys when NOBODY thinks they are.

Some people are perfectly happy in their Echo Chambers. When they fail to convince anyone that wasn't already in agreement with them they are screaming and a dark shrinking Cavern.

It's only a matter of time before people catch on.

So something I've been thinking about. All I've gotten from this discussion is autistic screeching and false accusations. Antifa invariably just claims everyone that they don't agree with this a Nazi. They've decided to just run off any cameramen or journalists because when asked questions and they answer they're shown to be buffoons. So they simply use violence.

This means the argument is over, and Antifa lost. Arguing with them is like arguing with a white supremacist about why non-white races arn't genetically inferior. It's pointless it's a waste of time and it serves no real end.

So what people like you and I should do is not worried about these clowns try and convince people that police need to take action cities that order their police force to stand down need to be held accountable and that love him or hate him Trump really isn't a Nazi.

Basically Focus energy on showing people how stupid antifa is and why they shouldn't be listened to.

Everyone knows the Antifa are the 'good guys' when compared to the Alt Right white supremacists, you betcha.

You DO see antifa attacking cops, destroying private and public property, setting fires, attacking and beating up Trump supporters as well as people who are NOT Trump supporters (They just call them nazis and everything is cool, right?) Their aim is to spread terror amongst anyone they set their sights on. Their aim is to disrupt peaceful assembly...which is guaranteed under our Constitution. (I'd say that makes them anti-American) The Obama administration characterized them this way: "Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO." Yet you continue...triple-down, this time...to insist on comparing them to other groups, which allows you to excuse their inexcusable behavior.

First HOMELAND SECURITY stated the quotes- you take a great deal of license calling it Obama's administration...

Next point to where I excuse anything... :roll:

It appears the Nazis and White Supremacists came looking for a fight as well, with shields, clubs and tear gas... perhaps peaceable assembly is stretching the point... :roll:

If SOME of the anti's cross the line and attack the poor peaceful Nazis then I'm sure the cops will arrest them...

But you dodge my question-

How many have the Anti's killed and how many have the White supremacists killed. I marvel at how some on the rabid right want such a narrow discussion of a complex interaction...

Seems the use of domestic terrorist is a bit much but again, and I see how you continue to ignore this as well- Homeland Security feeds on fear alerts- from explosive toothpaste to bomb carrying little girls. Let's not forget they worry about us vets as being a threat... :(

Consider the source and to use your rather limp examples, any protest where some one gets butt hurt is a terrorist event... some on the rabid right are special little snowflakes... :peace

First HOMELAND SECURITY stated the quotes- you take a great deal of license calling it Obama's administration...

Did you read the article? If so, did you see the date when the FBI and Homeland Security labeled Antifa as a domestic terrorist group? If so, think about it...who was President? Hint: It wasn't Bush and it wasn't Trump.

Next point to where I excuse anything... :roll:

It appears the Nazis and White Supremacists came looking for a fight as well, with shields, clubs and tear gas... perhaps peaceable assembly is stretching the point... :roll:

If SOME of the anti's cross the line and attack the poor peaceful Nazis then I'm sure the cops will arrest them...

But you dodge my question-

How many have the Anti's killed and how many have the White supremacists killed. I marvel at how some on the rabid right want such a narrow discussion of a complex interaction...

Seems the use of domestic terrorist is a bit much but again, and I see how you continue to ignore this as well- Homeland Security feeds on fear alerts- from explosive toothpaste to bomb carrying little girls. Let's not forget they worry about us vets as being a threat... :(

Consider the source and to use your rather limp examples, any protest where some one gets butt hurt is a terrorist event... some on the rabid right are special little snowflakes... :peace

Now...with that date in mind, tell me...did the Obama administration label them terrorists because of Charlottesville? Answer: No. So your excuses about nazis, the lady getting killed, white supremacists...etc...are nothing but equivalence excuses. They have NO bearing on Antifa being labeled a terrorist group.

Oh...and the police? In Charlottesville? They were ordered to stand down. They did NOTHING to control the violence on either side. The police in Berkeley? They didn't stop the destruction and burning by antifa. The police didn't stop antifa from beating up Trump supporters leaving Trump campaign rallies. So...your "police" excuse doesn't fly either.

Bottom line, as long as you continue to minimize Antifa's violence, you are effectively supporting their mob violence. You are saying you do not support law and order. I know you find this accusation uncomfortable, but you wear the shoe.

Mycroft is using a fallacy of false moral equivalency between Antifa and the Alt Right.

The former is far worse that the latter, who can easily handled by LEO.

Mycroft is using a fallacy of false moral equivalency between Antifa and the Alt Right.
no he's not from a person who's not alt left or alt right, we don't see much of a difference between the two. Did both practice cultural Marxism neither one of them like the Constitution such as free speech. They are both against liberal democracy.

And they are both seem to have a low or no information.

The former is far worse that the latter, who can easily handled by LEO.

Children will be children and there's no talking sense to either of them. What I would like to see is people get a little more upset at the municipalities for ordering the police to stand down.

Back
Top Bottom