• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Director Christopher Wray warns US could face ‘coordinated terror attack’ similar to Moscow concert massacre

acco40

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
FBI Director Christopher Wray warns US could face ‘coordinated terror attack’ similar to Moscow concert massacre

Lone actors or small radicalized groups in the US may consider carrying out an attack in a public place. As I look back over my career in law enforcement I'm hard-pressed to come up with a time when I've seen so many different threats all elevated at the same time, whether it's threats from China, Russia, Iran, the terrorist threats, both foreign and domestic terrorism threats. - FBI Director Christopher Wray

Embassies? Washington DC? A synagogue?

Lone actors or small radicalized groups in the US may consider carrying out an attack in a public place. As I look back over my career in law enforcement I'm hard-pressed to come up with a time when I've seen so many different threats all elevated at the same time, whether it's threats from China, Russia, Iran, the terrorist threats, both foreign and domestic terrorism threats. - FBI Director Christopher Wray

Can't tell if you're posting this to tell us to be very afraid, or to strap-up? Which is it?

Neither. Be afraid? No. Be observant? Yes. Strap-up? Are you insinuating arm oneself? That is for idiots.

Plan for the worst. Hope for the best.

All the more reason for this corrupt rat DOJ and the FBI to spend more money and resources to target parents at school board meetings that oppose school boards pushing a pedo-grooming agenda onto children.

Welcome to Joe Biden's world.

What are the chances that allowing millions of military aged foreign nationals to come here illegally and unvetted would have this result?

The man should be fired. He let the horse out of the barn. Our director of homeland security should be in jail.

Neither. Be afraid? No. Be observant? Yes. Strap-up? Are you insinuating arm oneself? That is for idiots.
Wait arming oneself is for idiots?

No, they are referring to softer targets.

All the more reason for this corrupt rat DOJ and the FBI to spend more money and resources to target parents at school board meetings that oppose school boards pushing a pedo-grooming agenda onto children.
I’m not so easily convinced to be terrified by clearly imagined threats.

Wait arming oneself is for idiots?
Arming oneself as a solution to some ethereal terrorist attack? Yes, that’s idiotic.

Debunking the ‘Guns Make Us Safer’ Myth

Despite arguments from the gun lobby and its allies, guns used for self-defense are not common, beneficial for society, or efficient in deterring mass shootings or criminal victimization.

Biden - I did that! Blank Template - Imgflip

Arming oneself as a solution to some ethereal terrorist attack? Yes, that’s idiotic.
What else can the people do when the Biden pukes keep letting those terrorists come into our country?

What are the chances that allowing millions of military aged foreign nationals to come here illegally and unvetted would have this result?

The man should be fired. He let the horse out of the barn. Our director of homeland security should be in jail.
What are the chances your claim is accurate?

Slim to none.

What else can the people do when the Biden pukes keep letting those terrorists come into our country?
People can stop listening to rabid right-wing disinformation propagandists.

Wow, just wow! Where do people come up with this nonsense?

Face Palm - CThomas shaking head in disbelief gif.gif

It's a mess. The FBI director says we have terrorists from around the world entering the country over our southern border. What does Joe Biden do? Nothing. Why does Biden do nothing? Seriously, I can't think of any good reason not to close off the border, deport those entering illegally and protect the nation and the citizens. I can only think of one reason and I don't really want to say it, but it seems like the only reason.

Reactions: SLC
I can think of times where being armed in a terrorist situation saved lives.

Back
Top Bottom