• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI agents are reluctant to pursue white nationalist extremists because they don't want to target Tr

Former [anyone] typically has connections from a long career in service, with people still in that service. I mean, I do, don't you?

Teacher right? You think you won't know any faculty when you retire? I'm sure some do, and if I were a reported, that's who I'd get in touch with.

Anyone in FBI would lose their job if they spoke out like that, it's always...in any such organization, largely up to people who are no longer obligated possibly legally, and certainly as far as their career goes, to not discuss such things outside FBI.

If it's true, do you think it's important for them to communicate that to the public, and what do you think should happen if true?
If its true that the fbi or doj is making decissions based on political calculations, they should be reprimanded. Do you agree with me about that?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not everyone is a vindictive asshole motivated by personal grievances. Maybe Gomes is, but what sort of evidence do you have that he is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have evidence to exonerate him from the accusation? I thought the new standard is that e eryone is guility of whatever is alleged about them until they prove they are innocent.

Also, if you check out his Twitter you can see he has a bias against Trump and likely a Democrat. I think without any evidence it is warranted to be skeptical of his claims.

As far as if he was a disgruntled employee who lost his job in due to cuts in 2017, apparently he retired in 2011.
Lol he hasnt been part of the fbi for 8 years but knows this... too funny. Ridiculous was an understatement.

Trump has literally vilified America’s intelligence services in favor of Putin’s war-against-democracy Russia, Kim’s Communist dictator cult-leadership of North Korea and the dictatorship of the media reporter US resident killing Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. Trump openly and racially demonizes brown people, supporting aloud those in the crowd that say they be shot. And then people question the veracity of the FBI being concerned with investigating white nationalist for fear of repercussion from the supreme administration of the narcissist-in-chief Trump. Go figure.
The headline portrays it as if the guy has factual evidence rather than it being what it is, his uninformed speculative opinion.
#fakenews

You made that up there is no such thing as the term alt white

How many people of color do you think there are within the ranks of the alt:right

It’s a synonymous identifier

But thanks for bringing attention to it

Since the FBI has been shooting whites they consider "nationalists" for years this is of course, ludicrous, and provides more evidence that when the FBI is not being merely incompetent the Bureau operates as an adjunct to the Democrat Party.

They’ve been going softer on white supremacy since McVeigh. You dont know what you are talking about. I know you want them victim points but people just arent going to be fooled.

What firewall is that?

Since the Watergate era, incoming administrations have generally laid out updated guidelines regulating contact between the White House and Justice Department. The policy issued by White House Counsel Don McGahn in January 2017 limits communications to the DOJ to the President, Vice President, and White House counsel. - from link

Kelly May Have Violated White House’s Own Policy On DOJ Contact | Talking Points Memo

There seems to have been a fire that couldn’t be contained.....

How many people of color do you think there are within the ranks of the alt:right

It’s a synonymous identifier

But thanks for bringing attention to it
I dont know or care how many altright members are people of color. Can you tell us how many are in this altright group and how many of them are people of color?
Regardless of the answer to the question it does not change the fact that the term altright is something from your imagination. Its not a real term.

Ex-FBI boss says agents don't want to target Trump's base - INSIDER

This is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As usual, good guys play by the rules (or don't want the perception of impropriety) but the bad guys just do what they want (Trump and republians). another example, Obama didn't say anything about Russian investigation as to not be seen as influencing the election but that didn't stop republican Comey from influencing the election with that bogus Clinton investigation letter. Another example, Obama anmd democrats with the Obamacare bill, REpublicans were included in discussion, had their say in the bill, a lot of garbage got in there (as republicans instended) to try and tank it. Republicans in control, they pass the tax break bill with absolutely no input from democrats, tehy had no say in it, and barely got to reveiw it.

BAd guys don't play by the rules, Dems need to stop this doing the right thing, it doesn't prevent republican scum from cheating and not playing by the rules

I dont know or care how many altright members are people of color. Can you tell us how many are in this altright group and how many of them are people of color?
Regardless of the answer to the question it does not change the fact that the term altright is something from your imagination. Its not a real term.

my term is "alt:white" because it is an apt description. you are welcome to use it

If he's a former FBI dude, how does he know?

Why is he so "former" that he could not know?

How would you know whether or not he communicates with current workers?

If you have an argument to make, sure, make it. But asking questions to muddy the water doesn't really accomplish much other than, well, come to think of it.....

.....why was it important to muddy the water in the thread's second post?

:thinking

Since the Watergate era, incoming administrations have generally laid out updated guidelines regulating contact between the White House and Justice Department. The policy issued by White House Counsel Don McGahn in January 2017 limits communications to the DOJ to the President, Vice President, and White House counsel. - from link

Kelly May Have Violated White House’s Own Policy On DOJ Contact | Talking Points Memo

There seems to have been a fire that couldn’t be contained.....

What’s the punishment for violating those guidelines?

That's crap and you know it. FBI killed that man in Oregon. And as for my point about the incompetence of the FBI, I can prove it. Not to mention, there is no such thing is "white supremacy." It does not exist. Who the Bureau has gone soft on are Muslims and I can prove that, too. And Bob Mueller gets the credit for it.

That's crap and you know it. FBI killed that man in Oregon. And as for my point about the incompetence of the FBI, I can prove it. Not to mention, there is no such thing is "white supremacy." It does not exist. Who the Bureau has gone soft on are Muslims and I can prove that, too. And Bob Mueller gets the credit for it.
[emphasis added by bubba]
don't tell us you can prove it
just prove it
i bet you cannot

"Democrat" isn't a real term either. Sometimes you just have to ignore newspeak.

"Democrat" isn't a real term either. Sometimes you just have to ignore newspeak.
It was suppose to read altwhite. It was a typo. Anyhow im not really following your train of thought

It was suppose to read altwhite. It was a typo. Anyhow im not really following your train of thought

Now I'm not following yours. I've never seen, nor heard: altwhite.

Does Mr. Gomez have evidence of this? Or is this simply his intuition? Because if leaders within the FBI are saying "Hey, lay off the white supremacists! I don't want to get fired!" then that is a scandal. But if he has no evidence of this, this is (1) just an attack on Trump voters, because I see no evidence that the average Trump supporter is a violent white supremacist, and (2) it is simply impugning the integrity of the Bureau.

I don't see it as impugning the integrity of anyone except the guy at the top who is Trump. Have you seen any public support by Trump of focusing on the issue? We know he'll attack members of the FBI who don't do as he demands, and so Trump sets the standard, and from all indications he doesn't view it as a problem. So why would we expect Wray to focus on it without the public support of his boss, which is not there.

Back
Top Bottom