• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fauci

Oh look, another predictably deranged post from you, replete with lies, distortion, fabrication, conspiratorial bull**** and fundamental stupidity. Keep it up, I need my daily laugh.:lamo

Yeup, that is what happens to brains on trump, turns to mush.....kinda sad but it is too late to save them.

Gosh, it seems it is still true today, what Plato observed.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. :lol:

Dr. Fauci is pure scum, a pathological liar and directly responsible for the pandemic.

When "gain of function" bio-lab research was banned in USA and nearly the entire world, the organization Dr. Fauci ran funded a Chinese biological warfare laboratory in Wuhan, China to do such research.

"Gain of function" means evolving viruses found in nature to be high contagious and lethal to humans. For example, evolving a virus bats carry that rarely infects humans nor harms them - to instead by highly contagious and lethal to humans. The bizarre justification - truly bizarre - is that they are creating biological weapons to then try to develop vaccines and drugs to prevent or cure the contagious lethal viruses they created.

That is the level of being an amoral sociopath Fauci is. When making biological weapons that could slaughter world population was outlawed in the USA, he decided to go do it in China. The profits to China, the richest people on earth American, Western and Chinese co-owners of Chinese slave labor factories, has been astronomical - while erasing the merchant class - the guardians of freedom and competitors to the super rich and powerful.

Create a biological weapon by manipulating a natural virus. Accidentally release it. Then massively profit from it. That's Dr. Fauci and his circle of experts. Mass murderers worldwide for profit.

When their bio-weapon got out or was released, Fauci rushed on TV to certify personally that China is correct in that covid-19 poises no danger to the USA and is less of a threat then the flu - while at the same time China was imposing VERY strict lock-down and quarantine measures. CNN, MSMBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, the press - all assured that covid 19 poised no danger because China and Fauci said so. Because of Fauci more than anyone else, the USA did nothing for week after week.

When it was realized that covid-19 could be incredibly profitable to his organization, himself, the CDC etc - he then announced that everything he had been saying was 100% false - OMG we MUST completely shut down the economy, thrown tens of millions of people out of work, outlaw middle class businesses for billion dollar mass human traffic big box stores, and close all school so that millions of people don't die - insisting everyone wear masks while outright claim he doesn't need to.

Fauci is scum. Fauci is a biological warfare virus creator mass murderer. Fauci is a purely evil man. More than ANYONE else, Fauci is responsible for covid-19 everywhere in the world. They should call him Dr. Death.

Every time there has been a pandemic, going back to the middle ages, there have been rumors and theories that it was man-made with some nefarious purpose. Are you saying "Yes, but this time it's true".

BTW:

This theory can be easily debunked now that there is unambiguous scientific evidence — thanks to genetic sequencing — that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has entirely natural origins as a zoonotic virus originating in bats. The Examiner has since added a correction at the top of the original piece admitting the story is probably false.

COVID: Top 10 current conspiracy theories - Alliance for Science

Every time there has been a pandemic, going back to the middle ages, there have been rumors and theories that it was man-made with some nefarious purpose. Are you saying "Yes, but this time it's true".

BTW:

COVID: Top 10 current conspiracy theories - Alliance for Science

In fact, it confirms the claim. The exact goal of Fauci and his Chinese biological virus warfare lab do banned research and development is to find viruses in nature (of the millions of viruses) that infect and kill humans.

Yes, I think Dr. Fauci and many others should be put on trial for crimes against humanity and upon being found guilty he should be hung. Put that on your sig line if you want to.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you post **** like this?
Amazing.

AM radio could never say this and on social media via censorship it would be deleted. I believe nothing I heard on radio, TV or the Internet without both facts and logic leading to that conclusion. Just as my life evolves, so does my knowledge and opinions. I live in pragmatic reality, not dogma slogans, and trust no one unless I have been show good reason to. I did not grow to TV, so talking heads, consumerism and the non-stop secular propaganda does not alter or effect my decisions, opinions or emotions.

You can never disagree with anything you are told on CNN and MSNBC. I can and have criticized nearly anyone I've briefly seen on FOX, rarely listen to political radio - just enough to know where they are coming from, and scan thru CNN and MSNBC etc to see their scroll bar because all they will do then is repeat that by 3 or 4 people for an hour. Can't stand Hannity's voice. Sometimes Tucker has a good opening monologue - some hyperbole and do sometimes disagree. The last time I posted online Tucker was wrong on the forum was two days ago calling Duckworth a "coward." Mark Levin talks too slow. Most the others I never listen to. Used to listen to O'Reilly sometimes. There is a lot about Trump I don't like, more I don't like about the Republican Party, but totally despise progressives (fascists), though like liberals. Real liberals - now almost extinction.

Both presidential candidates are too old and losing it, but Biden worse. Regardless, I despise - totally - progressives.

You? I bet of your 6,000 messages you have NEVER posted any criticism of any Democratic politician, Democratic commentator nor any network but FOX.

I'm correct about that, aren't I?

You live in pragmatic reality? I think you meant alternative reality.

No sources, just silly nonsense over and over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have no doubt that he knows science very well indeed.

But having read the book by Judy Mikovits who worked with him on the AIDS deal way back when, I also have no doubt that he is a mere mortal, no angel. He is as corruptible as any other human.

In fact, he is a 30+ year career bureaucrat, and I know how bureaucrats think and what they consider important.

A smart man like Fauci had to have known that what he was telling the country early on would scare hell out of people. He scared hell out of me, and I know I'm not alone in that regard.

It took 6 weeks or so, but I came to understand that Anthony was fear mongering. In my book he is a medical terrorist and a dishonest man, like so many others.

Unfortunately we don’t have enough fear mongering. If we did people would take the virus more seriously and like most other countries we would be much better off both from a health and economic standpoint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dr. Death Fauci's solution to covid-19:

plague%20doctors_1_0_0_0_0.jpg

Other than he claims that is going to far and to skip the eye protection.

Does anyone else hear 50s horror music whenever reading Joko's posts?

At least you agree that what Fauci says is just trying to do his part for a fake bio-terrorism campaign.

So far, every indication is if you have a healthy immune system, its just a bad flu experience. However, this thing does seem to be highly contagious, but all indications are that even if a lot of people get sick, its not super lethal.

In fact, it confirms the claim. The exact goal of Fauci and his Chinese biological virus warfare lab do banned research and development is to find viruses in nature (of the millions of viruses) that infect and kill humans.

Take your conspiracy garbage elsewhere.

In multiple posts over seven pages, so far, the OP has made one detailed allegation after another without citing a shred of authority for any. This is not against forum rules. It is against competent argument. And it is typical of the intellectual sloppiness common among our self-identified conservative members.

Back
Top Bottom