• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fani Fudged It: Homewrecking DA Lied About 'Cohabitation' -- Rented Taxpayer-Funded 'Safe House' To Bang Nathan Wade According To Witness

Let’s see if these details pan out in actual reality instead of in conspiracy land.

And this has what all to do with the state case?

At least you are posting Zerohedge sources in the proper forum, old dog, new tricks and all…….

Because he can't find any serious sources that back up his bullshit posts.

I put this in CT. But lets see where it goes.

Who knows, maybe it will get moved into a more appropriate forum once it is confirmed.

Fani lied.

=============

OK. Tyler Durden wrote this article, VySky.

Do you know who Tyler Durden is?

He is a fictional character from the movie "Fight Club."

Dude, you've got to do better than this.

The governor isn’t who assigns the prosecutor
Its not like going to happen fast even with the Prosecutors Attorney's Council.

=================

Meanwhile, the case against Trump would almost certainly be delayed if not scuttled altogether. It would fall to a state panel called the Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia to identify a new prosecutor to take on the case. That could take months or even years.

Twenty months later, the Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council still hasn’t identified a different prosecutor to pick up the Jones investigation.

OK. Tyler Durden wrote this article, VySky.

Do you know who Tyler Durden is?

He is a fictional character from the movie "Fight Club."

Dude, you've got to do better than this.

Do you think this thread should be moved out of CT?

I mean, I could ask since like Trump ZH is right again.

Do you think this thread should be moved out of CT?

I mean, I could ask since like Trump ZH is right again.

A fictional ****ing character wrote this article, dude.

A fictional ****ing character wrote this article, and you still want to believe it's true.

Not according to witnesses that testified under oath.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom