• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Family of Florida teen killed by neighborhood watch volunteer feel 'betrayed' by law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black Panthers offer bounty on Zimmerman

Again ... how did Trayvon punch Zimmerman in the nose if his back was to him? And they were talking before Trayvon punched him in the nose ... why would Zimmerman turn his back on Trayvon?

Probably because Zimm either didn't want a confrontation when he saw Trayvon approaching or just wanted to check a street name - whichever - so he started walking back to his truck . Trayvon approached as he was walking back to his truck, asked what his problem was - you can read the rest in the article - then Trayvon allegedly punched him, jumped on him and slammed his head into the ground a bunch of times. So, again, if that is your response to someone that is walking back to their vehicle - anger management may be a solution.

Last edited:

Again ... how did Trayvon punch Zimmerman in the nose if his back was to him? And they were talking before Trayvon punched him in the nose ... why would Zimmerman turn his back on Trayvon?

Another foolish message as you assert a single punch and you assert he wasn't also hit in the face while on the ground.

Reposting for you.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police.

Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose.

Thank you for that clarification.

based on Zimmerman's clear state of mind on the 911 tapes, and his refusal to follow the instructions of the 911 operator, I have no doubt that he is full of ****.

based on Zimmerman's clear state of mind on the 911 tapes, and his refusal to follow the instructions of the 911 operator, I have no doubt that he is full of ****.

But is there any evidence to support that? After reading what Z told police, no evidence shows that anything he says isnt true. There is evidence to suggest he is telling the truth.

Probably because Zimm either didn't want a confrontation when he saw Trayvon approaching or just wanted to check a street name - whichever - so he started walking back to his truck . Trayvon approached as he was walking back to his truck, asked what his problem was - you can read the rest in the article - then Trayvon allegedly punched him, jumped on him and slammed his head into the ground a bunch of times. So, again, if that is your response to someone that is walking back to their vehicle - anger management may be a solution.
I am curious about the street sign bit.

Does anyone know where that bit about Z checking a street sign comes from?

Okay so he didn't turn his back, and M beat the snot out of him and then Z shot him. What's the diff?

Well to Trayvon's defense, he could not know Zimmerman had given up looking for him and was heading back to his truck. From his pwrspective, Zimmwrman is still looking for him. So it's not unreasonable to ask Zimmerman why he was following him. And before Trayvon hit him, he saw Zimmerman reaching for something ... Trayvon could not know he was reaching for a phone and not a gun. I view it as perfectly reasonable for Trayvon to attack Zimmerman in self defense.

Sorry, but I have a hard time believing the cops. They are just as much under fire right now as Zimmerman is, and they are just scrambling, trying to cover their butts.

"Oooh, after a week of near riots, let's tell you what really happened."

Yeah, right.

Well to Trayvon's defense, he could not know Zimmerman had given up looking for him and was heading back to his truck. From his pwrspective, Zimmwrman is still looking for him. So it's not unreasonable to ask Zimmerman why he was following him. And before Trayvon hit him, he saw Zimmerman reaching for something ... Trayvon could not know he was reaching for a phone and not a gun. I view it as perfectly reasonable for Trayvon to attack Zimmerman in self defense.

When Martin asked Z if he had a problem and Z said no that may have been a clue.

Would you agree that feminists are bigots against men?

I wouldn't but I guess I don't matter. But, I know some and they aren't bigoted against me. I dance with several and I married to one. The issue seldom comes up unless we're talking about others.

Re: Family of Florida teen killed by neighborhood watch volunteer feel 'betrayed' by

Upset? Still making things up, I see. And no. I am not certain of anything. I've stated it repeatedly. Sorry that comprehension does not seem to do you well. You are probably a bit discombobulated from all the broken noses you've had.
Still making things up? Tell you what, you show me where I have been making things up. I won't hold my breath. Now lets address this so called "comprehension" you seem to think you do so well at and I don't. You suggested I must be watching too much TV, that 140LB Martin could not possibly take down 240LB Zimmerman, could not possibly break his nose or take him down. You could not "see" how this could be done, right before you started demonstrating you don't know much at all about what happens when your nose gets broken and you sure don't know nuttin bout no discumbobulatin.

Except here you are quoting Martin's statements to Police that Martin knocked him down and then started smashing his head against the ground.
No, I think it's probably more about the fact (backed up by Z and at least two witnesses) that he started the physical altercation with a punch, then jumped on him and started slamming his head agaisnt the concrete. That's just me though.

Let me help you along this comprehension path you launched into. What Zimmerman actually said is that Martin knocked him down with one punch. Here ya go:
U.S. News - Police report details alleged attack on Zimmerman
"Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain, was walking back to his SUV when Martin approached him from behind. The two exchanged words, and Martin decked him with a punch to the nose and began beating him. Zimmerman told police he shot Martin in self-defense."

At least when you step in it you are not afraid to get it all over your feet. Oh but I've got comprehension issues, I can't read and also according to you, Martin could not knock Zimmerman down, much less with punch to the nose.

Basically Zimmerman confirms that Martin broke his nose and took him down in one punch. Priceless.

Last edited:

Okay so he didn't turn his back, and M beat the snot out of him and then Z shot him. What's the diff?

Because during their brief verbal exchange, Zimmer reached for his phone. It's plausible that Trayvon thought he was reaching for a gun.

Re: Family of Florida teen killed by neighborhood watch volunteer feel 'betrayed' by

Tell you what, you show me where I have been making things up.

You claimed I was upset. That was not the least bit accurate. Clean and simple.

As a matter of fact, the feminazis are sexist. They promote gender superiority.
Feminism is a broad movement, part/most of which promotes gender equality. Fail #1000000000000000000 for you.

There is so much misinformation out there right now it is ridiculous. I can read 10 different articles and see an almost completely different story for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom