• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Evidence is mounting that Russia took 4 clear paths to meddle in the US election

Lol...Right, the Democrats just spent nearly 30 million dollars and threw everything they had at Georgia because they thought the race was hopelessly Gerrymandered....:roll:

Its a little better than the talking point that they really really came close and that spells doom for the GOP in the 2018 midterms. Like it was their intention to spend 30 million to come in second.

Since 2010 the GOP has picked up 14 Governors and the Senate majority, niether of those are Gerrymandered. Sorry, the voters just aren't buying the Trump hatred or the conspiracy theories and some Democrat politicians are just starting to wake up to that fact

Oh I wasn't aware that Trump was the reason the GOP picked up those seats and senators, oh wait that had nothing to do with him so I guess you're just tryin to move them there goal posts. Let me help you bring them back, We were discussing Trump and the affect he has on the GOP, which btw isn't the topic of the thread but another attempt at you trying to distract us.

As for the thirty million spent, That was money raised and donors disclosed. Handels campaign had to rely on dark money which spent 25 million for her. Pretty embarrassing that a republican has to go begging to the super pacs to win an election against a democrat in a southern gerrymandered district.

And its beyond stupid for anyone to brag that they convinced a group of people, they specifically picked because they were already on their side, that they were better than the other guy. And had to spend thirty million to do it. thirty million that most certainly came on a quid pro quo basis.

That's the Trump effect, he's making the GOP spend alot more to defend the ground they shouldn't have to spend anything on to win. Wouldn't call that a winning strategy.

Even if I bought his BS during the campaign, by this point in time in his administration, I wouldn't be saying that with pride.
No need to listen to what he said. I took one look at clinton and said "nope".

Of course not. You are a Marxist, and Trump is an unabashed capitalist peeg.

Trump is an oligarchist, not a capitalist. I know that Reagan confused you all into thinking an oligarchical society is a capitalist society, but no, those things aren't the same.

Trump is an oligarchist, not a capitalist. I know that Reagan confused you all into thinking an oligarchical society is a capitalist society, but no, those things aren't the same.

Exactly--in the truest russian sense--we're now eye deep in Gilded Age 2.0 .

Really, thats your marker for success, Republican candidates winning special elections in districts so heavily gerrymandered that under normal circumstances no one would ever expect them to lose? The fact that those races were even in the conversation should have you worried. The fact that Dems think they can win in districts gerrymandered against them shows how weak Trump is. In case you forget, Gerrymandering is when district lines are drawn to include only the people who vote for you in several districts and lump the people who don't into one district. You have Boomers and their refusal to change their minds, to thank for winning those special elections, not Trumps awesome job at President.
Well, it's not like there's any legislative successes to point to.

Well then there is no reason to listen to what you say, I've taken a look, and I'm saying nope...

Your prerogative, but your fault if your established corporate democrat loses.

Lol ! Right, because Trump has been such a Poltical liabillity for the GOP ?

They're 5 - 0 in special elections since his inaugeration.
If anything its the Russian narrative that people should shut up about because people just arent buying into it.

Actually, they are buying it...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...rump-interfered-russia-election-investigation
Poll: Majority of Americans think Russia tried to influence election | New York Post
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/72-u-s-doesn-trust-trump-russia-ties-poll-article-1.3228169
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fir...t-probe-russian-election-interference-n750161

It's Trump that Americans are not buying...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

trump's only response is to get the house to sit on the 97-2 bipartisan senate Russian sanctions bill .

Clearly Trump knows he is a beneficiary of the Russian hacking. Will that make him a fake president?

Clearly Trump knows he is a beneficiary of the Russian hacking. Will that make him a fake president?

Nope. He's the real thing, just different.

.... a fraud is not necessarily the same thing as a fake...

The sad truth is reading that actually convinced me less...because yes I am aware Russian like pretty much every country actively promotes her interests in the states which obviously in her case is a tad sketchy…that however does not support the headlines and/or claims made about the matter in any way nor does it actaully convince me wikileaks was hacking not a leak considering the contents damning aspects.

Alas, guess I am just an ignorant trump voter :roll:

But I must admit a dark side of me kind of enjoys that "defending" trump has gone from discussion of good policy and risks to basically just listening out name calling, accusations and trashing and I suppose now the odd reading of obviously politicalized "intellgence" report or far-fetched "news" headline...oh how easy it is to be smug these days :2wave:

The sad truth is reading that actually convinced me less...because yes I am aware Russian like pretty much every country actively promotes her interests in the states which obviously in her case is a tad sketchy…that however does not support the headlines and/or claims made about the matter in any way nor does it actaully convince me wikileaks was hacking not a leak considering the contents damning aspects.

Alas, guess I am just an ignorant trump voter :roll:

But I must admit a dark side of me kind of enjoys that "defending" trump has gone from discussion of good policy and risks to basically just listening out name calling, accusations and trashing and I suppose now the odd reading of obviously politicalized "intellgence" report or far-fetched "news" headline...oh how easy it is to be smug these days :2wave:

You're right...that is sad.

The more the collusion issues are investigated the greater and stronger the case becomes for obstruction of justice.

It's always the obstruction that gets 'em in the end.

Trump can't come clean cause he's dirty so Trump is screwed either way.

You're right...that is sad.

Maybe, but considering the main “negative” is being slandered a narrow minded partisan ~ it reminiscent of the smugness I felt when supporting Bill Clinton during his scandal/investigation/impeachment who had an much stronger case against him with you know real evidence of perjury ~ So not too worried, rational heads will prevail the day and skepticism of smears on power people will be viewed as good old skepticism again soon.

I mean considering how much history has shown even the infamous "Watergate" to be a politicalization and bad management of optics with the whole underlying event being pretty much standard bipartisan practices…you’d think the public would tire of these witch hunts against democratically elected presidents and impeachment reserved for you know actual high-crimes, but alas they just come up as even more contrived and distorted from reality arguments…oh politics how you warp people souls. Oh why do attract so many laywers to your ranks? I can only imagine what you have in store next. :(

Back
Top Bottom