• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Doug Collins Releases Ex-FBI Lawyer Lisa Page’s Interview Transcripts

SLC

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Georgia Rep. Doug Collins released 370 pages of transcripts Tuesday of congressional testimony given by Lisa Page in 2018.

Page is the former FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with former FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok.

Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, published links to the transcripts on his congressional website after reading a link to the documents into the public record during a speech on the House floor. Page testified over the course of two days, July 13, 2018 and July 16, 2018.

Collins published a transcript Friday of testimony from Bruce Ohr, the Justice Department official who served as a back channel between the FBI and former British spy Christopher Steele during the bureau’s Trump-Russia probe. He pledged Tuesday that more transcripts will be released.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked as a contractor for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm hired by Democrats to investigate President Donald Trump.

Page left the FBI on May 4, 2018 amid a brewing scandal over her text messages with Strzok, the former deputy chief of the FBI’s counterintelligence division. Page and Strzok were part of a small group at the FBI that worked on “Crossfire Hurricane,” the code name for the bureau’s counterintelligence probe of the Trump campaign. (RELATED: ‘We Can’t Take That Risk’ — FBI Officials Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Presidency) Doug Collins Releases Ex-FBI Lawyer Lisa Page’s Interview Transcripts | The Daily Caller

You can find Page's entire interview on Doug Collins website. She verifies the fact that the Obama Justice Department sought to interfere with the Clinton and Mills and Abedin interviews. Its pretty explosive.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find Page's entire interview on Doug Collins website. She verifies the fact that the Obama Justice Department sought to interfere with the Clinton and Mills and Abedin interviews. Its pretty explosive.

I haven't read this dump yet, but I've seen excerpts of her testimony in the months past. My sense then was that she was throwing the DOJ under the bus.

This is Barrs chance to show if he is another deep state actor or someone dedicated to restoring the rule of law at the DOJ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

"interfere with the Clinton and Mills and Abedin interviews"
Yup. Pretty clear even without Page's interview documents.

That same hyperpartisan cabal, which whitewashed Hillary's email scandal are the same that had started and have been prosecuting the 'Trump / Russia collusion!' BS, with their mindlessly media talking potato heads parroting the same and gaslighting the electorate for some 2+ years.

And then, there wasn't any collusion. Panic!

They needed something for cover. Something that somehow justified their politically biased actions. ANYTHING. And they found it. Use the Steele dossier fiction to get a FISA warrant on fraudulent basis.

See now children. This is how you use government power and agencies against your political opponents to destroy them.

Except it didn't work. And now they are going to be caught red handed in the conspiracy, and the rats are all running for cover.

It's further documentation related to this that Trump is using as leverage with the warning of making those documents public. I hope he does. This cancer cannot be allowed to continue, nor anything even remotely like it, should ever recur, in the US government.

Link, please.

Re: Doug Collins Releases Ex-FBI Lawyer Lisa Page’s Interview Transcripts

Coincidentally this sideshow lands on the day the senate moves to end Trump's national emergency.

Coincidentally this sideshow lands on the day the senate moves to end Trump's national emergency.
What Page said is pretty damning for the DOJ.

It may well turn out to be and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. The timing is still suspicious. It looks for tit-for-tat scandal breaking. I see your collusion and raise you a misconduct. Hope nobody cries too much when Dem congressmen or senators release testimony transcripts and parts of the Mueller report.

Damning? Yes.
A surprise that Obama and his DOJ being that corrupt?
No, not really. We've known this since Bill and Lynch met 'by chance' on that tarmac and talked about grandchildren, right?

The Democrats having invented the two tired justice system.

Trump needs to declassify all those documents. For the sake of government transparency.

Also interesting to note how few of DP's left of the political aisle are posting here. Very telling. A performance I believe will be repeated as more of this obviously corruption sticks to their messiah. My God! The cognitive dissonance must be devastating for them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
(all well deserved and self-inflicted if you ask me, after all, many tried to warn them, only to be ridiculed and ignored)

Collins is Nunes 2.0

Would you like to share the page(s) that point to this interference?

Rather than read your interpretation, of someone else's interpretation, of testimony that we don't see, would you please post the relevant transcript parts with their relevant context? Because right now, your OP's saying nothing.

So tell me. What exactly do you think it was that Ms Page said that was so damning? Looks to me that Trey Gowdy is off on another GOP inspired Benghazi style fishing expedition, ahem!....investigation, And coming up with nothing. Again!

Rather than read your interpretation, of someone else's interpretation, of testimony that we don't see, would you please post the relevant transcript parts with their relevant context? Because right now, your OP's saying nothing.
I'm not your secretary read the transcript for yourself. I posted where you can find it. :)

So tell me. What exactly do you think it was that Ms Page said that was so damning? Looks to me that Trey Gowdy is off on another GOP inspired Benghazi style fishing expedition, ahem!....investigation, And coming up with nothing. Again!
She said the Obama DOJ was trying to interfere with the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton.

She said the Obama DOJ was trying to interfere with the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton.
And you are trying to distract from the on going criminal actions of a sitting president and his minions....

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

Show us where. I'm not going to read 370 pages, for ****'s sake.

And you are trying to distract from the on going criminal actions of a sitting president and his minions....

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk
No since at this point no one has identified any criminal actions of Trump and if they had I'm sure Nancy would be all for impeachment. I'm trying to point out the criminal actions of the previous administration and its minions though. Try reading pages 10-20 for a start and you will see the Obama DOJ interfering with the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton. They insisted on allowing a fact witness , Cheryl Mills, sit in on Hillary's interview with the FBI. Letting a fact witness sit in on another suspect's interview is something that is never done because it allows witnesses to coordinate their stories yet the DOJ insisted on it.

How does the world take Rep. Collins seriously when the story opens this way?

“The president has been unfairly attacked from the moment he was elected in November 2016 on many fronts and now we’re beginning just to see the vast scope of what most of us knew, that Ms. Clinton was treated completely differently than what we ended up seeing Trump being treated, and that’s just wrong,” Collins, R-Ga., said on “Hannity.”

It makes it crystal clear that this is just another woe is Trump story on Fox. Nothing to see here.

Back
Top Bottom