• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump: 'I will totally accept' election results 'if I win'

He is saying there is evidence of fraud happening NOW.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The election hasn't happened. There's no evidence of anything. Even though your idiotic candidate is trying to convince you that there is.

Simpleχity;1066457743 said:
Sort of like the dreary and last place Cleveland Browns claiming in advance that an upcoming game against, well, anyone, is rigged.
More like them claiming their opponet is using steroids to prep for the game

The election hasn't happened. There's no evidence of anything. Even though your idiotic candidate is trying to convince you that there is.
I see evidence of cheating going on, its been discussed on this site. If you choose not to give it due consideration theres nothong i can do to change that.

I see evidence of cheating going on, its been discussed on this site. If you choose not to give it due consideration theres nothong i can do to change that.

You can't see evidence of cheating in something that hasn't even happened yet.

Simpleχity;1066457865 said:
Media has always been biased.

What exactly does biased media have to do with 'rigging' (manipulating) the hard election data?
If you tell everyone one candidate is a horrible person who no redeemable qualities and the other one is generally ok, your manipulating peoples votes instead of allowing them to come to their own unbias conclusion.

That is cheating and rigging the dlection.

When you lose Florida by less than 1000 votes, you not only have the right to demand a recount - you really have an obligation to demand one. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the election hasn't happened yet, so Trump isn't comparable to Gore.

But the only way Trump's Chumps can support t heir candidate is to find something, anything, that is somehow even a little bit similar to something a Democrat did sometime. Sometimes they have to twist the facts a bit, but that's OK. They are, after all, trying to support a fraud, and that's difficult.

If you tell everyone one candidate is a horrible person who no redeemable qualities and the other one is generally ok, your manipulating peoples votes instead of allowing them to come to their own unbias conclusion.

Who are you crappin? Conservative talk shows dominate the airwaves.

When you lose Florida by less than 1000 votes, you not only have the right to demand a recount - you really have an obligation to demand one. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but the election hasn't happened yet, so Trump isn't comparable to Gore.

I have not said he is.

People choose what media to listen to and make their decisions on.

Media can not manipulate the decisions of people who choose to make their own judgement.

Trump is a moron, and everything that he says is stupid.

everything he says is stupid?

that sort of a blanket statement is really stupid

No, I did not. You are imagining things.

Are you even vaguely familiar with your own citations from this thread ??

You found liberals complaining about Gore and compared the situations. We pointed out the MAJOR differences :

- Complaining that an election is rigged before it occurs is different than complaining as such about an election after that election took place.
- Random people claiming that an election is rigged is not the same as the candidate openly claiming that an election is rigged.

Are you even vaguely familiar with your own citations from this thread ??

You found liberals complaining about Gore and compared the situations. We pointed out the MAJOR differences :

- Complaining that an election is rigged before it occurs is different than complaining as such about an election after that election took place.
- Random people claiming that an election is rigged is not the same as the candidate openly claiming that an election is rigged.

I never compared Gore & Trump. I pointed out that Dems were willing to question valid democratic outcomes just as Trump does.

I never compared Gore & Trump. I pointed out that Dems were willing to question valid democratic outcomes just as Trump does.

Then you are explicitly refusing to take responsibly for your statements and citations.

Back
Top Bottom