• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump has no grasp of what it means to be president

As stated, you just showed your PC focus and ignorance and corrected nothing. Trump is correcting the problem and you don't like it. We have an almost 20 trillion dollar debt due to spending in the name of compassion and it is time for that and liberalism to die. Whether or not Trump is despicable is irrelevant to me as results matter a lot more than rhetoric.

Your hatred of Trump is blinding you to reality. Feel good/PC rhetoric may make you feel good but it doesn't change human behavior or solve social problems, tough love does

The Bush/Cheney Iraqi Oil War is responsible for $6 Trillion of cited debt (30%).

You didn't hear me once go partisan in my post to you. I read your whole post. I stopped quoting after PC crowd. What can I do to get you to leave out the partisanship and just discuss the issues, like I did with infrastructure?

I didn't preempt your attacks on the left and glad I didn't. It's on you now to respond in kind or I'll leave you alone until you can. If I didn't think you had something good to contribute, I wouldn't bother you ...

So telling the truth about the PC crowd is a partisan attack? My comments are well founded and based upon reality. The unified budget was and remains the problem and the left's answer is throw more money at the problem and make sure you don't upset someone and are liked. That is typical leftwing bs.

Which was the 1st congress last decade to NOT pass a 6-year infrastructure bill which used to be wildly popular and low-hanging fruit ???

So did Obama propose such a bill? what purpose does a six year bill do when costs and conditions change? Before talking about low hanging fruit it would be helpful if you defined that fruit and which is state and federal responsibilities?

The Bush/Cheney Iraqi Oil War is responsible for $6 Trillion of cited debt (30%).

That isn't supported by Treasury data only leftwing sites and opinions using made up numbers. Keep buying the rhetoric and ignoring the facts. The Iraq War ended in November 2008 and when Bush left office the debt was 10.6 trillion dollars, it was 19.9 trillion when Obama left office so as usual your so called facts are bogus

Those who sent Trump with the orders "Try to fix it but if you cant burn it down" are likely at least a little satisfied.

I still cant believe anyone actually believed he would be able to fix anything.

He's just not that competent. Never looked that way.

When you get a chance, please look at the success of public/private infrastructure projects in your neighboring Utah. I believe this to be the model of success west of the Mississippi River. This is where trump's Interior Secretary Zinke should be focused.

Sec'y Perry is at least competent in Energy. Pruitt is a flaming disaster at EPA. All 3 have to work in positive unison if they want to build the next generation of road and rail, since both have come of age due to their construction materials reaching their 50 or so year lifespan.

Heck, your I-90 is one of the last of the first generation of Eisenhower interstates to be finished. What are current needs of your WA ??
Utah is one of our home states.

The public private fascist UTA is not the example of how to go, imo: too much inside corruption.

The way hiways have been buit is pretty good, yes.

Downtown public service road maintenance in SLC is great on east side, not so good on the west side.

The opinion of the PC crowd is noted and as usual will be discounted. To the PC crowd it is all about being liked and the perception that you truly care. It is the PC crowd that got us into the mess we have today due to spending IN THE NAME OF COMPASSION and it is going to be a non PC person to get us out of it, but make no mistake PC attitude is hard to get rid of but it has to happened as it is destroying us. The world doesn't respond to Political Correction, they take advantage of the weakness. Trump isn't allowing that to happen and it drives the PC crowd crazy

You do realize your boy is the biggest attention whore I've ever seen, right?

All he did was tell you what you wanted to hear so you'd like him well enough to vote for him.

And quite often told you the exact opposite the next day.

So let's see, record employment, historically low discouraged workers and part time for economic reason employees and record labor force, looks pretty good to me

You do realize your boy is the biggest attention whore I've ever seen, right?

All he did was tell you what you wanted to hear so you'd like him well enough to vote for him.

And quite often told you the exact opposite the next day.

Quite frankly don't give a damn, results matter and that is what he is generating along with pissing off the PC crowd which is a good thing

As stated, you just showed your PC focus and ignorance and corrected nothing. Trump is correcting the problem and you don't like it. We have an almost 20 trillion dollar debt due to spending in the name of compassion and it is time for that and liberalism to die. Whether or not Trump is despicable is irrelevant to me as results matter a lot more than rhetoric.

Your hatred of Trump is blinding you to reality. Feel good/PC rhetoric may make you feel good but it doesn't change human behavior or solve social problems, tough love does

War isn't very compassionate.

And a bunch of that money was spent on war.

So let's see, record employment, historically low discouraged workers and part time for economic reason employees and record labor force, looks pretty good to me

You got the stats showing that's not just momentum from Obama?

Quite frankly don't give a damn, results matter and that is what he is generating along with pissing off the PC crowd which is a good thing

Of course conservatives are always about me! Me! Me!.

So ya found the biggest narcissisit you could find to sing along with you.

War isn't very compassionate.

And a bunch of that money was spent on war.

Yes, war isn't compassionate but is the only TRUE role of the Federal Govt. and we do what we have to do to protect our interests, 9/11 according to the GAO cost over a trillion dollars. Unfortunately the PC crowd believes you can negotiate with evil, and evil loves that as they try to kill people like you

You got the stats showing that's not just momentum from Obama?

Yes, it was momentum from Obama who had a 1.5% GDP growth in 2016, 9.4% U-6 and 19.9 trillion added to the debt thus the momentum gave us Trump. Now I understand those are momentum building numbers for you as the left has very low expectations to thank you Obama for giving us Trump

Of course conservatives are always about me! Me! Me!.

So ya found the biggest narcissisit you could find to sing along with you.

Conservatives don't give a damn about how many people become rich, how much you earn or how much you pay in taxes. Is that the me, me, me you are talking about?

Trump has produced no redeeming results. He's the worst president since his hero president, Andrew Jackson.

So you believe that Trump was elected to become the "Piss the Liberals Off President"? Trump isn't a conservative. He's a pathological liar, a narcissists, and a megalomaniac. He could care less about political philosophical labels.

The GOP is loving him for keeping our nation in chaos. It distracts from being noticed while they squeezing in as much unscrupulous, ****ed up legislation possible.

If he is not competent then the Gods sure have gifted him.

Trump has produced no redeeming results. He's the worst president since his hero president, Andrew Jackson.

So you believe that Trump was elected to become the "Piss the Liberals Off President"? Trump isn't a conservative. He's a pathological liar, a narcissists, and a megalomaniac. He could care less about political philosophical labels.

The GOP is loving him for keeping our nation in chaos. It distracts from being noticed while they squeezing in as much unscrupulous, ****ed up legislation possible.

That is certainly your opinion but based upon what you perceive not what has actually happened. results matter, not rhetoric or appearance, Your hatred has blinded you to reality. Again, name calling and hatred are a sickness and there i no place in this country for that. You demonized the right for their treatment of Obama now are engaging in the same thing with Trump

Can you name for me a special election since Trump took office that the Democrats have won? That speaks volumes so suggest you stop paying attention to the media and pay closer attention to actual election results

That is certainly your opinion but based upon what you perceive not what has actually happened. results matter, not rhetoric or appearance, Your hatred has blinded you to reality. Again, name calling and hatred are a sickness and there i no place in this country for that. You demonized the right for their treatment of Obama now are engaging in the same thing with Trump

Can you name for me a special election since Trump took office that the Democrats have won? That speaks volumes so suggest you stop paying attention to the media and pay closer attention to actual election results

Who cares about special elections. That was to benefit the GOP ...NOT Trump. Trump is a patsy for the GOP.

Who cares about special elections. That was to benefit the GOP ...NOT Trump. Trump is a patsy for the GOP.

That patsy keeps winning special elections FOR The GOP. You really have a problem with the role of the president and the role of the Federal Govt. the media has created a patsy in you and love it.

That patsy keeps winning special elections FOR The GOP. You really have a problem with the role of the president and the role of the Federal Govt. the media has created a patsy in you and love it.

No he doesnt.

No he doesnt.

Unfortunately you buy the liberal spin and ignore the liberal results. for 8 years you had someone who told you what you wanted to hear and you loved it totally ignoring the results. During that time the Democrats lost the House in 2010-2012 and the Congress in 2014-2016 along with state houses and legislatures and still you bought the liberal spin. You are part of a group that continues to hate Trump and continues to look foolish as the results always trump your rhetoric.

Unfortunately you buy the liberal spin and ignore the liberal results. for 8 years you had someone who told you what you wanted to hear and you loved it totally ignoring the results. During that time the Democrats lost the House in 2010-2012 and the Congress in 2014-2016 along with state houses and legislatures and still you bought the liberal spin. You are part of a group that continues to hate Trump and continues to look foolish as the results always trump your rhetoric.

You are throwing a lot of "you's" at me.

You, you, you, you...don't know jack **** about me.

Let me ask you a quick question about "special election states": Is Kansas, Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina historically a red or blue state? What's their voting history for presidents, senators, and house representatives?

Let me help you:

SOUTH CAROLINA

Voted for Republican president in last seven elections; two Republican senators; six out of seven House representatives are Republican; two out of past three governors have been Republicans; Republican-controlled Legislature.

KANSAS

Voted for Republican president in last seven elections; two Republican senators; four out of four House representatives are Republicans; two out of past three governors have been Democrats; Republican-controlled Legislature.

ALABAMA

Voted for Republican president in last seven elections; two Republican senators; six out of seven House representatives are Republicans; two out of past three governors have been Republicans; Republican-controlled Legislature.

GEORGIA

Voted for Republican president in six of seven last elections; two Republican senators; nine out of 14 House representatives are Republican; two out of past three governors have been Republicans; Republican-controlled Legislature.

There were no surprises in the special elections. NONE, NADA, ZIP. Helen Keller could have predicted the outcome of the special elections. They are all in historically red states. DUH!

Let me ask you a quick question about "special election states": Is Kansas, Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina historically a red or blue state? What's their voting history for presidents, senators, and house representatives?

Let me help you:

SOUTH CAROLINA

Voted for Republican president in last seven elections; two Republican senators; six out of seven House representatives are Republican; two out of past three governors have been Republicans; Republican-controlled Legislature.

KANSAS

Voted for Republican president in last seven elections; two Republican senators; four out of four House representatives are Republicans; two out of past three governors have been Democrats; Republican-controlled Legislature.

ALABAMA

Voted for Republican president in last seven elections; two Republican senators; six out of seven House representatives are Republicans; two out of past three governors have been Republicans; Republican-controlled Legislature.

GEORGIA

Voted for Republican president in six of seven last elections; two Republican senators; nine out of 14 House representatives are Republican; two out of past three governors have been Republicans; Republican-controlled Legislature.

There were no surprises in the special elections. NONE, NADA, ZIP. Helen Keller could have predicted the outcome of the special elections. They are all in historically red states. DUH!

If the hatred for Trump as you state it crosses all state lines and that isn't happening regardless of what you read in the media. People are not robots except probably liberal democrats and if Trump was as a bad as the media has portrayed to you then Republicans would be paying the price and they aren't

Back
Top Bottom