• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump: ˜I Don't Really See A Rise In White Nationalism"

Re: Donald Trump: ‘I Don’t Really’ See A Rise In White Nationalism

They were laughing at Trump, not with him, at him. Everyone? Probably not, but the UN was laughing at Trump because he's an international laughing stock. You said you live in Toronto right? Out here on the West Coast, Conservatives and Liberals alike laugh at Trump's latest stupidity. And there's a lot of stupidity. Torontonians don't do this?

Yes they were...and it looks like he was too. So what?
I think you're a little off base to say Trump is a laughing stock. Actually I think these UN pansies know all to well not to cross him.
Toronto is a fairly liberal city. However our Premier is Doug Ford. He's not so liberal.
But ya...there is a palpable left/right tug of war going on here too.

My daughter's headed out to California within the month. I'll thank you to leave her political positions alone, thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom