• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does heaven have gravity?

Jesus rose to Heaven. I assume there was physics, even if we don't understand it yet. God created the heavens and the Earth, so he either created the laws of physics or was abiding by them.

Do you actually think Jesus rose to heaven? If he rose to heaven, then heaven is up. Now, we've been "up" and heaven wasn't there. We've got the observable universe and it goes a long way in every direction, and so far haven't found heaven there.

And you bring up my favorite topic. Oh, you're going to love this one.

People say God must have created the universe etc because the universe is so complex that it can't just have formed.

Question is, who created God? Because to create the universe, you'd have to be exceedingly complex, and therefore God couldn't just appear out of nowhere. Right? And then who ever created God would also have needed to have been created, and that person also, and on and on and on and on and on.

At some point something just has to have appeared out of nowhere. Why not the universe?

If you're interested, perhaps you should ask your pastor or priest what they think.

This has got to be THE WORST response so far.

What do you think this forum is for? For not asking questions and not discussing things?

Exactly!

Where in reality the case is: "She is black!" :cool:

Well, you're making the "assumption" that God has genitals. Now, you'd only need genitals if there were another one of your "species" to procreate with.

So, who is God ****ing?

Four legged animals have digestion systems that work just fine horizontally, so the logic is garbage.
Hence, your entire post is ridiculously ignorant.

That's not really the point here.

Ignorant? You're talking to me about ignorant when we're discussing some make belief entity that supposedly lives up in the sky? Wow.

This has got to be THE WORST response so far.

What do you think this forum is for? For not asking questions and not discussing things?

So you asked your pastor or priest?

That's not really the point here.

Ignorant? You're talking to me about ignorant when we're discussing some make belief entity that supposedly lives up in the sky? Wow.
We're not discussing anything.
I'm highlighting the total ignorance of your post.
Try improving your reading comprehension.

We're not discussing anything.
I'm highlighting the total ignorance of your post.
Try improving your reading comprehension.

Ah, we're not discussing anything.

Thanks for clarifying.

Bye.

That's another proof that you aren't reading the arguments/evidences given to you!

You have not read my previous post # 151!

Did you see this?

God from the "the only begotten God," is capitalized!
So is, "God was the Word!"

THERE IS NO LOWER CASE "G! NONE!"

THERE IS NO, ".....TOWARD THE GOD," EITHER!

Check it for yourself. Here is my link again!

John 1 Interlinear Bible

Like I've said before, I gave the link to the Interlinear Bible I used.

Where's the link to yours? Please provide it!

Where is Elvira??? Yooohooooo?

I asked you to give the link to your so-called Interlinear Bible.
I gave you the link to mine - and the translation is quite different from yours!

Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
Wrong, as usual...notice the difference in capital G and lower case g, signifying a significant difference in the 2 beings...

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was toward the God, and god was the Word."

᾿Εν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

You can't give your link? Is that it?
You always disappear when you're put on the spot! :lol:

You seem to happy and content with your faith. Elvira seems to feel the same about her faith. Since both of your belief systems are faith-based, why not just make the peace, respect the other's right to believe as they wish, live and let live, and pray for each other, and end all of this religious bickering ?
:roll:

Lol. here comes the other JW to the rescue!
She was the one who intruded, and responded to my post to another poster!
Get it right.

You should tell Elvira not to challenge something she cannot win!

Because.......no one will ever win trying to debate with the Bible!

Anyway....that's a common JW strategy (even in other forums). "Hit and run!" :mrgreen:
The only problem is - they can't hit straight! :lol:
And they're using a boomerang! :lamo
But, they're fast runners - it's like dealing with pesky children.

Last edited:
Do you actually think Jesus rose to heaven? If he rose to heaven, then heaven is up. Now, we've been "up" and heaven wasn't there. We've got the observable universe and it goes a long way in every direction, and so far haven't found heaven there.

God can also be outside of His creation. And that could mean, so is Heaven.

Your key word there is, "observable."
If God is not visible, Heaven may not also be visible to us.

People say God must have created the universe etc because the universe is so complex that it can't just have formed.

Question is, who created God? Because to create the universe, you'd have to be exceedingly complex, and therefore God couldn't just appear out of nowhere. Right? And then who ever created God would also have needed to have been created, and that person also, and on and on and on and on and on.

At some point something just has to have appeared out of nowhere. Why not the universe?

That's another common question by those who can't grasp the concept of God.

No one created God because He is.......ETERNAL!
In a nutshell: He's always existed. No beginning and no end.

here, just so you'll get an idea:

What does it mean that God is eternal? | GotQuestions.org

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Exquisitor View Post
At the Ascension the Earth looses it's magnetic attraction.

So we can get back to topic; is there gravity in heaven?

No.

Gravity is a material phenomenon.

It is created by the density of matter.

In this Universe there is great empty space and distance between objects.

In the Spiritual all is full.

This distance is created by the fall and all has been annihilated but the atoms between formed by the habitual pathway of the Godhead taking shelter due to fear.

This is all yet a postulate, not a proven theorem.

Hahahaha

You should offer your service to scientists! Help them! They keep claiming they can't observe the spiritual (supernatural)!
Tell them you can! :lamo

So, if God is outside of his creation, who created what is outside of the universe?

So I guess the question is: If they don't know, then how would anyone know? So then the question becomes: Why would anyone ask a question to which nobody could possibly know the answer?

To pass the time?

Well, you're making the "assumption" that God has genitals. Now, you'd only need genitals if there were another one of your "species" to procreate with.

So, who is God ****ing?

Children with cancer come to mind.

Sure, god is all these things because that is how some decide to describe god. But since no one can observe god all your answers about god cannot be verified. In other words, there are no possibly known facts about something which cannot be observed. Anyone can make up anything about the nature of any type of gods.

:roll:

Lol. here comes the other JW to the rescue!
She was the one who intruded, and responded to my post to another poster!
Get it right.

You should tell Elvira not to challenge something she cannot win!

Because.......no one will ever win trying to debate with the Bible!

Anyway....that's a common JW strategy (even in other forums). "Hit and run!" :mrgreen:
The only problem is - they can't hit straight! :lol:
And they're using a boomerang! :lamo
But, they're fast runners - it's like dealing with pesky children.

I'm not a JW, and you shouldn't be making false accusations about others if you are a real Christian......which certainly is questionable based on your posts which contain fallacious claims about others. AS to the 'mean spirited 'pesky children' comment ----> Glass Houses

Last edited:
You seem to happy and content with your faith. Elvira seems to feel the same about her faith. Since both of your belief systems are faith-based, why not just make the peace, respect the other's right to believe as they wish, live and let live, and pray for each other, and end all of this religious bickering ?

Of course you are right, LM...you can't reason with someone who believes their own lies...truth requires change that some just cannot handle...

Basically human beings have a mouth at the top of the body and an ass at the bottom of the body because of gravity. It's why fish don't have a mouth at the top and an ass at the bottom, because gravity doesn't impact their digestion system, they're more concerned with moving through water and so their mouth is at the front and ass at the back.

So, why bring this up? Well, apparently, according to some religion people, humans were made in the image of God. Which means God lives in gravity, because his digestive system is top to bottom.

So, does heaven have gravity?

Being made in the image of God means that we allegedly have intellect and reason, although you'd never know it reading this forum some days.

Being made in the image of God means that we allegedly have intellect and reason, although you'd never know it reading this forum some days.

Well, you'd be assuming this God has reason......

Back
Top Bottom