• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you want Hillary Rodham Clinton to go away ?

Do you want Hillary Rodham Clinton to go Away?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’know, so we do not hear from her in the media any longer.

So she kinda fades out of the political landscape.

So she is an ex-parrot.

Y’know... shuts up and isn’t heard from?

Goes away.

That kinda thang.

My prediction: All yes votes will be from Leftists.

I havent heard a thing from Mrs Clinton in a year. Is she still alive? She seems to be living in your head.

I havent heard a thing from Mrs Clinton in a year. Is she still alive? She seems to be living in your head.

Welcome back.
I hope the Doctors treated you well.

Hillary has been very active in the year since you’ve been gone. She’s written a book, and has traveled the world spitting on Democrats, Trump, Bernie, Biden... women... just about anyone she ran across during the election.

And she has been falling down a lot... just like before. Rumor is because she has a bionic right elbow.

Cheers,
Zim

Last edited:
Welcome back.
I hope the Doctors treated you well.

Hillary has been very active in the year since you’ve been gone. She’s written a book, and has traveled the world spitting on Democrats, Trump, Bernie, Biden... women... just about anyone she ran across during the election.

And she has been falling down a lot... just like before. Rumor is because she has a bionic right elbow.

Cheers,
Zim

Did you read the book? Go for a signing? I think I heard of the book in passing. But then I dont care whats she is doing so I do not seek here out.

Did you read the book? Go for a signing? I think I heard of the book in passing. But then I dont care whats she is doing so I do not seek here out.

As someone interested in politics, and US Presidential politics, I have followed the reporting in the press.

She, with many of the statement she has made, has been almost impossible to ignore.

For example, she has to date, come up with more than 40 reasons for losing the election. I may be wrong, but not one reason involves personal responsibility.

And of course we will never ever forget or forgive Dumb Donald.

Long after he's dead we'll be starting threads in his honor, I suspect. His election was a view into the gop's collective heart.

Enjoy.

History will look very favorably on President Trump.

Long after he's dead we'll be starting threads in his honor, I suspect. His election was a view into the gop's collective heart.

Enjoy.
Democrats must never forget, without many Democrats pulling the lever for Trump in the Blue Wall States, Trump would never have been President.

Democrats were instrumental in electing Trump.

I believe there is one county, cannot recall where but could find it, that hadn’t voted R in about a century. Trump flipped it.

Thanks Obama.
Thanks Hillary.

In the following thread, I schooled one of your ardent, lifer Democrats, who lost emotional control and made a similar silly statement.

Conservatives couldn't win with ideas or based on policies, so instead they elected an immature child who understands the concept of "bad press is better than no press". The stupidity of conservatives electing someone so incapable of handling the job is both sad and confusing... but not surprising. I am looking forward to seeing what Democrat will be in the White House in 2020.

Right away, a school boy with his thinking cap on could find a massive hole in that emotional rant:

Conservatives are what... 20% of the electorate. Let’s inflate it massively to 35%. Even then it would be IMPOSSIBLE for Conservatives to elect anyone nationally.

We needed Democrats to help. Leftist leaning independents too. And they did. And we thank them.

PS.
For a guy who is claimed in that thread above to have no ideas or policies... he sure has been busy implementing many different during the past 16-months !!!! ROTFLOL.

Last edited:

Enjoy.

Here... Democrats flipping... from the same thread which educates an emotional Leftist in denial:

Republicans represent 25% of the electorate. Conservatives a portion of that 25%. It’s impossible for either to elect Trump alone, we needed and received Democrat assistance... and we thank them.

Let’s look at just one Blue Wall State. Wisconsin. We, of course can look at the others too, but let’s see what Democrats did there. Shall we?

My. Lookey here Martha!!! Look at all ‘em counties that flipped to R by 20-points or more.
No Democrats assisted in these historic flips? Hmmmmm. ROTFLOL.
View attachment 67226014

View attachment 67226015

I’d like to thank those democrats once again. It make waking up every morning pure joy knowing Hillary is not president.
View attachment 67226016

It seems you’ve defaulted on point 3, so shall we move to point #4?

Zimmer 3 - CC 0

Thanks Obama.
Thanks Hillary.

Last edited:
Y’know, so we do not hear from her in the media any longer.

So she kinda fades out of the political landscape.

So she is an ex-parrot.

Y’know... shuts up and isn’t heard from?

Goes away.

That kinda thang.

My prediction: All yes votes will be from Leftists.

Seeing as she is still running her mouth off overseas. I think she has yet to go far enough away.

Seeing as she is still running her mouth off overseas. I think she has yet to go far enough away.

25-years ago she would have largely flown under the radar. Thanks to bits and bytes, we get to enjoy her 24-7-365.

She will stop at some point. Then again... :shock:

swamp_man_cometh_by_vypor.jpg

Yes. I don’t mean I want her to go hide under a rock. I just want to stop hearing about her all the time as though she is still relevant. Just treat her like every other former Secretary of State or failed presidential candidate.

I think Michelle Obama is paying her to stay on the road and defend her husband's legacy.
Trump sure ain't doing it:shrug::shrug:

Here are some of the news stories just in the last day:

"Hillary Clinton: Need to take reports of Chinese meddling seriously"
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/08/asia/hillary-clinton-china-intl/index.html

"Clinton jokes that she thought about leaving the U.S. after Trump won"
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...-she-thought-about-leaving-us-after-trump-won

Hillary Clinton spotted wearing supposed back brace | Daily Mail Online

"Hillary Clinton: I will not run for President again"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...inton_i_will_not_run_for_president_again.html

Lots of links, 3 were from NZ on a book tour. 1 was someone following her and making speculations about a back brace.

I ask you, when was the last time you saw her regularly making public comments (which I assume is more to the point).

It really is not front page newsworthy to comment on her book tour, right? If Hillary is looking for front page stuff my guess is that she can get it. I am just not seeing her. If I have to google to find her....how out there is she?

Frankly, the only time I really hear her being mention is watching interviews with Trump and friends using her to deflect from Trumps misdeeds .And here of course. She is mentioned a lot on these boards as a deflection tool.

Lots of links, 3 were from NZ on a book tour. 1 was someone following her and making speculations about a back brace.

I ask you, when was the last time you saw her regularly making public comments (which I assume is more to the point).

It really is not front page newsworthy to comment on her book tour, right? If Hillary is looking for front page stuff my guess is that she can get it. I am just not seeing her. If I have to google to find her....how out there is she?

Frankly, the only time I really hear her being mention is watching interviews with Trump and friends using her to deflect from Trumps misdeeds .And here of course. She is mentioned a lot on these boards as a deflection tool.

The point I was making is that she remains in the news and is continually talking about who's to blame for her losing the election. I didn't have to Google to learn news of her; I Googled only because I'd already seen many headlines that I didn't click on and wanted to pull up a few lengths just to demonstrate to you that she remains in the news as recently as yesterday in outlets as different as CNN and the Daily Mail. If you're hearing references to her only when Trump talks about her or here at DP, this means that you aren't checking news sites.

As someone interested in politics, and US Presidential politics, I have followed the reporting in the press.

She, with many of the statement she has made, has been almost impossible to ignore.

For example, she has to date, come up with more than 40 reasons for losing the election. I may be wrong, but not one reason involves personal responsibility.

Personally I have found it extremely easy to ignore Mrs Clinton. I find it really easy to forget about the people who lose elections.

The expiration date on her milk carton has come and gone. I am very active in Dem politics here in Michigan and outside of a few women in the Ann Arbor area - nobody else cares about her and simply wants her to be gone with the wind.

Democrats must never forget, without many Democrats pulling the lever for Trump in the Blue Wall States, Trump would never have been President.

Democrats were instrumental in electing Trump.

I believe there is one county, cannot recall where but could find it, that hadn’t voted R in about a century. Trump flipped it.

Thanks Obama.
Thanks Hillary.

In the following thread, I schooled one of your ardent, lifer Democrats, who lost emotional control and made a similar silly statement.

Right away, a school boy with his thinking cap on could find a massive hole in that emotional rant:

Conservatives are what... 20% of the electorate. Let’s inflate it massively to 35%. Even then it would be IMPOSSIBLE for Conservatives to elect anyone nationally.

We needed Democrats to help. Leftist leaning independents too. And they did. And we thank them.

PS.
For a guy who is claimed in that thread above to have no ideas or policies... he sure has been busy implementing many different during the past 16-months !!!! ROTFLOL.

Flipped? Nonsense.

Approximately 60 million voted for Bush.
Approximately 60 million voted for McCain.
Approximately 60 million voted for Romney.
Approximately 60 million voted for Trump.

60 million. It's always the same people. Over and over, rebranded. Call them teapartiers, depolorables, or the silent majority they are the same 60 million people.

Fooling yourself is nothing like fooling us.

Please take note.

Flipped? Nonsense.

60 million. It's always the same people. Over and over, rebranded. Call them teapartiers, depolorables, or the silent majority they are the same 60 million people.

Please take note.

Note to Howard the Duck:

Ours is not a national popular vote.

We have an electoral college.

Look at the States, and how they flipped. That’s the true indicator. NY & California can go 90% D, and it doesn’t matter. Same points.

It’s why Trump won.

Democrats in the Blue Wall States flipped from Democrat to Republican. That’s what matters.

And we thank them.

If you haven’t noticed, Trump is in office.

What was that about fooling yourself?! :)

PS. Tell me, when you (or other Libs out there) were watching the election results... did you focus on the popular vote? ROTFLOL...

Last edited:
The expiration date on her milk carton has come and gone. I am very active in Dem politics here in Michigan and outside of a few women in the Ann Arbor area - nobody else cares about her and simply wants her to be gone with the wind.

Of course you do.

The turd is done with... Flush!!!

But... she keeps popping back to the surface.

Yeah, they are all great spokeswomen for Conservatism. The tired old faces of a worn out party.

Very interesting choice of words to describe women.

Conservatives are not capable of living in a post-Hillary world.
She is their anchor...

Case in point: How many threads did you start about HRC today? lol

LOL. While you guys make 100 anti-Trump troll posts every day. Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

Of course she should go away. She lost to Trump. Anyone who lost to Trump should slink away from the political landscape never to return again.

I think that is the major sticking point with the left going so rabid. It just sticks in their craw like a full blown case of poison ivy. How could someone actually lose to the worst and most disliked nominee in the history of the country? The left will do anything to get Trump for pulling off such a feat and making them look so horribly bad.

So I'm assuming that HRC has staked out her own little corner in your head...
Wouldn't you be bereft if she did "go away"?

Or would you simply continue to keep her memory alive as long as you live?

Kind of sounds exactly like you guys posting about Trump, now doesn't it?

Flipped? Nonsense.

Please take note.

And about 60 million voted for Hillary. So what?

Back
Top Bottom