• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you trust Dr. Ronny Jackson to be truthful in his details about Trump's doctor visit?

Do you trust the president's doctor to be truthful?

• Total voters
If I was a sliver away from being obese and my doctor told me I was in 'excellent health' then I would be getting a new doctor.

That's it right there. The doctor admitted Trump's height and weight put him just under obese. How can that be considered excellent health?

The post that illustrated that the topic of this thread is Trump? That post #151?

What on Earth are you babbling about? Whenever you don't have an argument you just start babbling as if you were drunk.

You guys just can't stay focused and yet you think Trump is the one who needs the cognitive test.

No, no. I use think the height/weight numbers are all bs and that casts doubt on the whole report.....

To what are you referring?

A passing shot a while back, it’s all good.....

Gonna refer my post, least you could do was a reach a round.....

No, no. I use think the height/weight numbers are all bs and that casts doubt on the whole report.....

Liberals have given up on everything they have used to try overturning the election and now this is all you have left, hoping that Trump is to unhealthy to be president. Maybe you lefties can get congress to make a law that if a president drinks too many diet cokes in a day they can be removed from office.

Liberals have given up on everything they have used to try overturning the election and now this is all you have left, hoping that Trump is to unhealthy to be president. Maybe you lefties can get congress to make a law that if you drink too many diet cokes in a day you are not healthy enough to be president.

Just another “brick in the wall!”

What on Earth are you babbling about? Whenever you don't have an argument you just start babbling as if you were drunk.

Your consistent inability to look back to previous posts in order to understand what's being discussed now is bizarre. I'll take this as your way of admitting that you goofed.

Where I cannot speak of it......

Then perhaps you shouldn't have brought it up.

Like the Great Wall. By the time all of your bricks are in place 2024 will be here.

You will be lucky to have the boy for his whole first term....2020 jocularity, hahahaha

Your consistent inability to look back to previous posts in order to understand what's being discussed now is bizarre. I'll take this as your way of admitting that you goofed.

You are the one who referred me back to post #151 and I looked back, only for you to deny post #151. You attack Trump for his cognitive abilities and yet you don't seem to have any of your own, constantly changing the subject with bizarre rants that make no sense.

You are the one who referred me back to post #151 and I looked back, only for you to deny post #151. You attack Trump for his cognitive abilities and yet you don't seem to have any of your own, constantly changing the subject with bizarre rants that make no sense.

Please quote me attacking Trump's cognitive abilities within this thread. Thank you. Additional editorials are unnecessary. A cut-and-paste of my statement and a link to that post will suffice.

You will be lucky to have the boy for his whole first term....2020 jocularity, hahahaha

Well, I didn't vote for him in 2016 and may not in 2020, depending on the circumstances. I'm actually hoping that Kasich makes and independent bid with Democrat John Hickenlooper as his VP. In the meantime I am forced to defend Trump from the left's total nonsense because of their 100% resistance to not accept the election results.

Please quote me attacking Trump's cognitive abilities within this thread. Thank you. Additional editorials are unnecessary. A cut-and-paste of my statement and a link to that post will suffice.

YOU are the one who referred me to post #151, which talks about a cognitive test. I'm sorry though. I assumed you were talking about Trump. I did't realize you were talking about either the OP or yourself.

Well, I didn't vote for him in 2016 and may not in 2020, depending on the circumstances. I'm actually hoping that Kasich makes and independent bid with Democrat John Hickenlooper as his VP. In the meantime I am forced to defend Trump from the left's total nonsense because of their 100% resistance to not accept the election results.

It’s not total nonsense, more like a check on power. There has been a year’s worth of situations that have never taken place in American history. The POTUS has been shown to get out of his lane regularly and I am not sure I have confidence in those that are bumping him back into his lane.

I ignored and deleted your post because it didn't contain

1)a copy-and-paste of my statement attacking Trump's cognitive abilities within this thread, and
2)a link to the post with that statement.

You're free to try again.

It’s not total nonsense, more like a check on power. There has been a year’s worth of situations that have never taken place in American history. The POTUS has been shown to get out of his lane regularly and I am not sure I have confidence in those that are bumping him back into his lane.

The POTUS has had some lower liberal courts rule against him, only to be vindicated at a later time. I'm not talking about court decisions as much as I am about all of the other liberal nonsense, like in this very thread. It's a daily thing with the resistance. Now it is nonsense about questioning the doctor who was even the same doctor for Obama. But, that doesn't stop the liberal nonsense. The doctor was just perfectly fine as far as Obama was concerned but when it comes to Trump the left has to question his professionalism and suggest the doctor is lying.

I know you wanna believe.

I don't "wanna" believe -- I see no logical reason to NOT believe the doctor. Do you know something we don't know that leads you to not trust him?

I suspect the standards for 70 year old men, particularly for 70 year old American men are drastically lower than the standards for men in the prime of their lives. No smoking or drinking helps get over those lower standards,

Actually, the older you get the less likely you should be getting an 'excellent health' report.

and being a billionaire takes care of most anything that might come up.

He may be a billionaire, but he eats like he is trailer trash.

Back
Top Bottom