• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you trust Dr. Ronny Jackson to be truthful in his details about Trump's doctor visit?

Do you trust the president's doctor to be truthful?

• Total voters
I just pointed out his lie. Are you seriously saying that someone with heart disease and overweight is in "excellent health"?

that's an opinion, a medical one. not a lie.

Wait, can you link to the dr saying trump has heart disease?

1. an inch is easily and reasonably within a margin of error depending on dr, and measuring.a tilt of a chin, etc. if you said 3" you would have an argument.
2. Just because you are obese doesn't make you an expert at judging obesity of others.
3. opinion garbage
4. speculative garbage
5. Who?
6. made up partisan hack garbage.

I don't think you understand what "evidence" is.

Do you think trump's bmi is 29.9?

I don't think it matters actually, it could be. *shrug*

I don't have calipers nor access.

I didn't ask you if it matters or if you have calipers on hand. Simply put, do you believe it?

I didn't ask you if it matters or if you have calipers on hand. Simply put, do you believe it?

I don't see the dr giving up his reputation to lie. I think you and your ilk are hyper-focusing on nonsense again.

I don't see the dr giving up his reputation to lie. I think you and your ilk are hyper-focusing on nonsense again.

I didn't ask you if the doctor is giving up his reputation to lie, if this matters or if you have calipers on hand. Simply put, do you believe it?

I didn't ask you if the doctor is giving up his reputation to lie, if this matters or if you have calipers on hand. Simply put, do you believe it?

You don't dictate to me, card. It doesn't matter what I believe, pretending it does makes one look foolish. BMI is a bogus measurement but I have no evidence to doubt the doctors findings on this topic you find of utmost importance.

You don't dictate to me, card. It doesn't matter what I believe, pretending it does makes one look foolish. BMI is a bogus measurement but I have no evidence to doubt the doctors findings on this topic you find of utmost importance.

I didn't ask you if what you believe matters, if BMI is a bogus measure, if the doctor is giving up his reputation to lie, if this matters or if you have calipers on hand. Simply put, do you believe it?

Do you have any evidence that his job would be in jeapoardy if he told the truth?

Do you have evidence it would not be?

People who displease Trump do not seem to keep their jobs for very long

I didn't ask you if what you believe matters, if BMI is a bogus measure, if the doctor is giving up his reputation to lie, if this matters or if you have calipers on hand. Simply put, do you believe it?

I already answered you, card.

"I have no evidence to doubt the doctors findings on this topic you find of utmost importance."

so that would be a yes. Why do you have such difficulty with basic english?

I just pointed out his lie. Are you seriously saying that someone with heart disease and overweight is in "excellent health"?

He doesn't have heart disease.

Who you gonna believe? The White House or your lying' eyes?

Last edited:
I already answered you, card.

"I have no evidence to doubt the doctors findings on this topic you find of utmost importance."

so that would be a yes. Why do you have such difficulty with basic english?

I'm not interested in your opinion about the doctor any longer. Do you believe that Trump's BMI is 29.9?

1. Trump grew a "magic inch" - ✔️
2. Trump is obviously fatter than a bmi of 29.9 because we have eyes and we've either been a bmi of 30 at some point in our lives or known somebody who's a bmi of 30 - ✔️
3. Trump is the kind of person who would pressure an employee into giving him high marks - ✔️
4. Trump would carry out retributive action for receiving low marks by an employee - ✔️
5. Trump has in fact already fired somebody for not being "loyal" - ✔️
6. Everybody who works for Trump eventually lies in his service, and destroys their otherwise sterling reputations in the process - ✔️

Mind you, I'm not asking you to agree with this. This is all just true.

There is a team of investigators looking into his weight and they can't believe what they are finding.

I clarified this later. Muscle is more dense than fat. When someone starts lifting heavy weights their body gets smaller but they might still be the same weight or more.
You clarified an incredibly wrong statement repeated by people who don't work out. Okay. Fat takes up more space than muscle. Would you then say that a person weighing 239 pounds but whose body has 55% fat than someone with a 10% body fat reading is just as healthy? Would you say a septugenarian with a BMI between overweight and obese is healthy... Right? Come on, I understand keeping up appearancr, but this is no more believeable than the claim that Trump is a genius.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Dr. Gupta isn't Trump's doctor nor has he ever examined Trump.

I'll take the doctor's word over an trump lapdog thank you.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! he didn't examine trump, that's a CNN guy who's reputation is shot.

https://www.npr.org/2015/07/08/4210...r-dr-sanjay-gupta-to-scrutiny-over-dual-roles

It's amazing, you all were so hoping he had a bad physical that when the dr who actually examined him says he has good health, you run to a doctor for the opposition media who didn't examine him for evidence. you can't make this **** up. :lol:

I don't think it matters actually, it could be. *shrug*

I don't have calipers nor access.

Okay, I could keep this up but I think I've made my point. You feel safe attacking others for doubting Trump's reported bmi, but when asked if you believe Trump's bmi is 29.9, you do everything in your power to not answer the question directly.

In other words, you believe the doctor's report is bull****. I'm not asking for your feedback. That's just a fact.

Back
Top Bottom