• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

do you believe zimmerman will become a target once found not guilty?

I see George's behavior that night as reckless and irresponsible. Trayvon was deliberately being followed by a stranger.. George wasn't taking an evening stroll. I certainly would want George prowling around my neighborhood at night, profiling teens and carrying a gun.

You are hyping aspects that have little to do with the reality of what happened that night, purposely painting a picture that is untrue. It is dishonest, and none of this sort of description of Z has been used by the prosecution in their case against Z, suggesting that the picture you are going for here is a lie.

You are hyping aspects that have little to do with the reality of what happened that night, purposely painting a picture that is untrue. It is dishonest, and none of this sort of description of Z has been used by the prosecution in their case against Z, suggesting that the picture you are going for here is a lie.

It was agree in pretrial motions that George's prior bad acts were not admissible. If he is convicted.. and I doubt that will happen, his prior bad acts would come into play before sentencing.

Pretty much the way it's going now right?

If Zimmerman goes to jail he will not gain monetarily in Florida... All his income will go to the victim's family. He won't have commissary, TV or phone privileges..

Zimmerman would not have stalked a white teen..
A White teen wouldn't have been so stupid as to be wandering around in the dark in the rain in an area where he was not known to the residents and he wouldn't have attacked a stranger who may be carrying. That's why the rate of young Black men being killed with hand guns is astronomical compared to young White men based of percentage of population.

A White teen wouldn't have been so stupid as to be wandering around in the dark in the rain in an area where he was not known to the residents and he wouldn't have attacked a stranger who may be carrying. That's why the rate of young Black men being killed with hand guns is astronomical compared to young White men based of percentage of population.

wrong
this had nothing to do with martin's race
what he did was wrong no matter his ethnicity
and white people engage in illegal behavior every day. had martin been white, the outcome would not have changed
other than al 'tawanna brawley' sharpton and jesse 'hymietown' jackson would not have made this a black white issue

Trayvon was walking home by the most direct path and it was 7 PM. Look at the Slide show of the Retreat. I live in a gated neighborhood with teens of every color.. They walk, wear hoodies and talk on their cellphones... Sometimes they get caught in the rain. Idiot George would be killing two a week.

wrong
this had nothing to do with martin's race
what he did was wrong no matter his ethnicity
and white people engage in illegal behavior every day. had martin been white, the outcome would not have changed
other than al 'tawanna brawley' sharpton and jesse 'hymietown' jackson would not have made this a black white issue
I'm saying a young White man would not have been acting the way T was in the first place. That's generalizing of course.
"What's on your agenda tonight Ron?" "I'm going to wander around in the rain in the dark wearing a hoodie in an area where I'm not known and if some dude thinks I'm out of place my plan is to commit felony assault on him. Here's hoping the dude isn't carrying". "That's nice dear. Don't be too late. You have hockey practice early tomorrow".

I'm saying a young White man would not have been acting the way T was in the first place. That's generalizing of course.
"What's on your agenda tonight Ron?" "I'm going to wander around in the rain in the dark wearing a hoodie in an area where I'm not known and if some dude thinks I'm out of place my plan is to commit felony assault on him. Here's hoping the dude isn't carrying". "That's nice dear. Don't be too late. You have hockey practice early tomorrow".

Niff. George didn't know everyone who lived at the Retreat or their guests.

and i am saying that is why you are wrong
there was nothing ethnic about martin's behavior

Trayvon was walking home by the most direct path and it was 7 PM. Look at the Slide show of the Retreat. I live in a gated neighborhood with teens of every color.. They walk, wear hoodies and talk on their cellphones... Sometimes they get caught in the rain. Idiot George would be killing two a week.
"Annie" (1982) - Tomorrow - YouTube

I really don't think so.....and don't much care what others think...The only ones that matter are the members of the jury....
Yes, we know you do not think so. And it is obvious why you don't think so, because your opinion is wrong.
It doesn't get any simpler than that.

check this out ... White People Stopped By New York Police Are More Likely To Have Guns Or Drugs Than Minorities | ThinkProgress

White New Yorkers make up a small minority of stop-and-frisks, which were 84 percent black and Latino residents. Despite this much higher number of minorities deemed suspicious by police, the likelihood that stopping an African American would find a weapon was half the likelihood of finding one on a white person.

• The likelihood a stop of an African American New Yorker yielded a weapon was half that of white New Yorkers stopped. The NYPD uncovered a weapon in one out every 49 stops of white New Yorkers. By contrast, it took the Department 71 stops of Latinos and 93 stops of African Americans to find a weapon.

• The likelihood a stop of an African American New Yorker yielded contraband was one-third less than that of white New Yorkers stopped. The NYPD uncovered contraband in one out every 43 stops of white New Yorkers. By contrast, it took the Department 57 stops of Latinos and 61 stops of African Americans to find contraband.

Maybe they don't carry ''stuff'' around with them anymore..they've learned their lesson..

Ok, what are the aggravating circumstances? Treyvon sucker punching him in the face? As for a firearms charge, Z has a CCW. as for the charge being conducted on a minor, this was a minor whom was high, according to the tox screen, and approached Z, and assaulted him, then said to Z, "you're gonna die tonight"..... I think it unlikely, but I can see, possibly misdemeanor menacing as a bone to the political forces calling for a head....But, at that he walks, with probation, and that is more in my opinion than what is warranted.

While manslaughter is a called a "lesser" included offense it is by no means a misdemeanor. The sentence for (felony) manslaughter will not be probation, but likely 30 years, as the victim was a minor and the crime was committed with a gun. This talk of a compromise verdict is, IMHO, a real possibility as it takes only one juror to refuse to say not guilty to keep them all sequestered while they debate. If the jury decides that a compromise is better than total failure (a mistrial) then GZ is screwed anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah they are.. read the law. George is trash.. and he's put his own wife up on perjury charges.

Coming up next month, his lying sack of wife perjury trial.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRUwSYswCLsQGjZ3T6Ja_zps7df1e59f.jpg

His & her mugshots.

Coming up next month, his lying sack of wife perjury trial.
How sad that you speak of another human like that.
There is no proof that she lied.
Matter of fact she was going out of her way to get the truth out by saying she could get the person who knew on the phone.
The prosecutor failed at doing so. Most likely to try and get a bargaining chip.

Maybe they don't carry ''stuff'' around with them anymore..they've learned their lesson..

I've always wondered what it was like to make arguments without data/evidence and to ignore data provided by others ... it looks like it makes making an argument much easier ...

There is absolute proof she lied in court. Directly. About a material matter.

Absolute.

Anyone who says different is in full blown denial.

How sad that you speak of another human like that.
Matter of fact she was going out of her way to get the truth out by saying she could get the person who knew on the phone.
The prosecutor failed at doing so. Most likely to try and get a bargaining chip.

Sure there is.. Listen to the jailhouse phone calls and the ten accounts of less than $10,000 opened at their credit union. They even have a phone call of George talking directly with the branch manager.

Sure there is.. Listen to the jailhouse phone calls and the ten accounts of less than $10,000 opened at their credit union. They even have a phone call of George talking directly with the branch manager.
sharon. We have already been over this. You are wrong.
And you already know I have listened to them.

I've always wondered what it was like to make arguments without data/evidence and to ignore data provided by others ... it looks like it makes making an argument much easier ...

My comment was aimed at the fact that they are much more likely to be stopped and searched..so they don't carry it around!!

I wonder if Shellie's trial will be televised.
lol

Here's some more fun for the perjuring killers wife:

John Guy will be the prosecuting attorney.

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom