• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Disturbing Rumor

You guys laugh, but this source I have is one I trust. I wonder what the excuses will be when this comes to fruition?

"Well, it's just Trump trying to troll people."
"He doesn't really mean it!"
"Don't worry! Mitch MConnell and Antoine Scalia will put a stop to this!"

If a few months ago I had said Trump would use a national emergency to get his wall I bet I'd get a bunch of "zOMG STFU POE" too.

I've been literally physically ill for the past several days after hearing something disturbing from a reliable source. I've only just now felt well enough to come and share this here.

One of my buddy's girlfriend's father knows someone that works in the white house. Apparently Trump has a plan to revoke voting rights of women, people of color, and anyone on government assistance. Trump has just been waiting for the Supreme Court that will okay his use of executive power to do it. He's been testing the waters of how much SCOTUS will let him get away with his abuse of power and Trump's lawyers seem confident enough to go for it. It could happen any day now.

All of the social progress American has made in the last 150 years seems like it's circling the drain, and it seems there's nothing that we can do about it. We've got to go absolutely ape in the streets pitching the biggest fit we can possibly pitch or else Trump is going to bring theocracy down on all of us.

The sad part, is there are folks on this forum that will believe this. :lamo

I've been literally physically ill for the past several days after hearing something disturbing from a reliable source. I've only just now felt well enough to come and share this here.

One of my buddy's girlfriend's father knows someone that works in the white house. Apparently Trump has a plan to revoke voting rights of women, people of color, and anyone on government assistance. Trump has just been waiting for the Supreme Court that will okay his use of executive power to do it. He's been testing the waters of how much SCOTUS will let him get away with his abuse of power and Trump's lawyers seem confident enough to go for it. It could happen any day now.

All of the social progress American has made in the last 150 years seems like it's circling the drain, and it seems there's nothing that we can do about it. We've got to go absolutely ape in the streets pitching the biggest fit we can possibly pitch or else Trump is going to bring theocracy down on all of us.
^^ Hysterical nonsense.

Hmm. Not bad as far as silly conspiracy theories go. Pizza Gate is still my all time favorite though. If you said it was Obama’s plan instead of Trump’s, you’d get better traction in some circles.:mrgreen:

Hmm. Not bad as far as silly conspiracy theories go. Pizza Gate is still my all time favorite though. If you said it was Obama’s plan instead of Trump’s, you’d get better traction in some circles.:mrgreen:

Ain't that the truth.

OP is Poetastic.

Is that you Jussie?

So, someone "one of your buddy's girlfriend's father " knows, is privy to PRIVATE ,TOP SECRET MEETINGS IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

And also is on THE ILLUMINATI's LATEST SCHEMES , TOO, I'll BET !!!!

You guys are too much....hey!! I heard that JUSSIE SMOLLETT was MUGGED IN CHICAGO by TWO GUYS IN MAGA HATS, TOO!!! :lamo

good fellas laugh.jpg

I checked with my neighbor's daughter's teacher's husband who knows a guy whose wife's aunt works in the White House, and apparently none of what was said in the OP is true.

My friend's step-mom made $4,831.00 last week on the computer, working two hours a day!

That is part of the Constitution. He does not have the authority. .. and that is a line not one of the folks on the SC will cross.

I Seriously Doubt this to be true, if it were no Supreme Court would save him for being drug out of the Whitehouse and hung from the nearest tree or lamp post.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to CT.

My friend's step-mom made $4,831.00 last week on the computer, working two hours a day!

Thanks a lot. Now I'm gonna be in bed depressed for a couple days.

One of my buddy's girlfriend's father knows someone that works in the white house. ...
OMG! If only you could have been a fly on the wall and you would have heard so much of what they plan to do with you.
Run for border - NOW!

I know a guy who knows a gal who knows 2 gals and a guy who knows a hermaphrodite who knows an Ecosexual who says Trump likes to play the accordion.

But that wasn't from a comedy.

Thanks a lot. Now I'm gonna be in bed depressed for a couple days.
You're going to feel even worse when Trump takes those minority voting rights away!

You're going to feel even worse when Trump takes those minority voting rights away!

That's 3 days of Xcom, thanks to you. Keep it up, I'll buy a new game.

I'm pretty sure he was kidding......
Actually...I wouldnt be so quick to judge one way or the other. The internet is literally FULL of idiot leftists that believe those exact same things. Those are the weak minded fools that the DNC counts on to vote them into power. No whether or not the OP is actually one of those simple minded jagoffs or not...thats not for me to say. But there are far too many of them to just dismiss the possibility.

That's 3 days of Xcom, thanks to you. Keep it up, I'll buy a new game.
3 days might not be enough to get to know the new game intimately. Keep that in mind!

3 days might not be enough to get to know the new game intimately. Keep that in mind!

That's not the first thing that's depressed me this month.

........................and you did this with a straight face?

Seriously dude, you need to look at some ****. You're dealing with a nation of people with more guns than people and you are suggesting someone would have the stones to try to take away anyone's vote?

I know Americans don't respect the vote, they have among the lowest turn outs in the world, and you really don't get to vote for or against a president, but it won't take a lot of white cells to see a connection between 'take away vote" and "take away gun."

Actually...I wouldnt be so quick to judge one way or the other. The internet is literally FULL of idiot leftists that believe those exact same things. Those are the weak minded fools that the DNC counts on to vote them into power. No whether or not the OP is actually one of those simple minded jagoffs or not...thats not for me to say. But there are far too many of them to just dismiss the possibility.

I'm painfully aware of that. I get a little comfort from knowing that we're right on course according to scripture.

Back
Top Bottom