• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did the “send her back” chant go too far?

Did the “send her back” chant go too far?

• Total voters
Still continuing the trolling I see. Good luck with that, when you're done running from being in a real conversation. Let me know.

Not holding my breath on that one, just like all the other times I've had the pleasure of watching you run away from those conversations to.

You have a new limp to your posts that I hope gets better soon. You want to think I'm running yet I'm only strolling past you.

MSM survive because they turn a profit. It isn't ever easy for 'em and they regularly have to borrow and merge to cut expenses and improve the product.

The Mass Right Wing Media are the opposite. The MRWM are well funded by Right Wing billionaires. Right Wing ideological and politic billionaires shovel cash down the chutes of the Right Wing mass of media. This is true whether it's to establish yet another new one or to cover the virtually unlimited operating expenses of the existing ones.

MRWM sell advertising and subscriptions sure, yet many of 'em are hat in hand to right wing billionaires who give 'em a blank check to do what they do. And the record is clear as to what the MRWM do. Republicans / Conservatives want the MSM shut down and their mass of highly financed right wing media in its place in their new one party state. The one dimensional racist state.

Something being racist or not is subjective. For instance, you could believe that a group of nazis with tikki torches screaming "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" isn't racist but rather is evidence that they're very good people.

Most Americans will find that racist just like they find Trump's calls to send natural born Americans to foreign countries racist. Most would argue trying to treat people as foreigners because of their racial heritage is racist. Asking for "proof" that something is racist is nonsensical.

Recognizing the whole "very good people" shtick in there, so you're still pushing that lie as well huh?
Or at he very least, suggesting it. Either way I don't really care for arguing over something that's been shown to be a farce in of itself.

Seeing as calls to send someone to a foreign country, though stupid, isn't actually racist, and I'm going to have to ask for a citation on the whole "trying to treat people as foreigners because of their racial heritage" part.

I ask for proof because I know that none of you have it and that it infuriates the lot of you to see someone throw reality into the mix and burst that small, fragile echo chamber you all guard so feverishly.

Seeing as you're basically admitting to not being able to even pick out one instance in such a list and address it.

You were given sources for lots and lots of specific examples of the racism of Trump. And it was thoroughly addressed.

This is just a really sad tactic and a rather pathetic one on your part.

OK, what do you think the South believed was "American" sentiment in the era of Jim Crow? We know what that is because they told us, and anyone who came down there to impose their communist, liberal, etc. ideas was UNAMERICAN!!! So should those civil rights leaders have deferred to the demands for "reasonable, moderate changes" which meant leaving Jim Crow in place, or should they have just gone to the USSR or China or somewhere that appreciated their commie ideas?

To some people in your scenario, they believed that were behaving like Americans. I have no doubt that slave holders at various times would have told white northerners who were opposed to slavery to leave the country. This would have been white on white patriotism (misplaced and morally vacant patriotism), wouldn't it ?

Just to be clear - slavery was abhorrent. If I could go back in time and never allow a single slave to be owned in this country I would.

So how would you characterize "Go back to Africa?" Is that patriotism? Or racism?

White American - So you want to enact Sharia Law in the US?
Black African in US on a visa - Yes, this is the best way to ensure women are controlled.
White American - Go back to Africa.

I say the white American is patriotic.

This down below is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not sure who is coming up with all these nutty conspiracy theories but conservatives eat them up and accept them like candy, no questions asked.

I see the conservative group-think machine has been coming up with all kinds of new, completely unsupported slander against Omar. You read a conservative blog somewhere claiming that Omar married her brother, and you hate her anyways, so why not just assume it's true?

The **** you guys will make up out of thin air just to justify your hate is astounding.

I was familiar with Omar in 2016, long before most of you even heard of her. I was also familiar with the investigative reporting by various individuals that uncovered her wrong-doing, as well as the media's attempt to ignore it. However, as the onion layers unpeel, and the Minn. Tribute belatedly looks into it and the FEC uncovers her tax filings - well the evidence at this point is undeniable.

I won't deny my contempt for the woman and her idiotic blathering's.

Generally speaking I agree with Trump on immigration, especially Muslim immigration, although not on his wall.

When Ilhan Omar and her family fled the failed black Muslim state of Somalia, they did not flee to another Muslim country, because Muslim countries are primitive and brutal. Now that she is in the United States, she thinks the United States should pressure Israel to make concessionaires to the Palestinians. I certainly do not think so. The only Palestinians I care about are the fairly small minority of Christian Palestinians. I think the rest should have been expelled right after Israel's victory in the 1967 Six Day War. Few people in the United States would have complained. We were too busy celebrating Israel's victory. :):mrgreen:

Because Ilhan Omar likes the Palestinians so much I think we should send her to Gaza.

Generally speaking I agree with Trump on immigration, especially Muslim immigration, although not on his wall.

When Ilhan Omar and her family fled the failed black Muslim state of Somalia, they did not flee to another Muslim country, because Muslim countries are primitive and brutal. Now that she is in the United States, she thinks the United States should pressure Israel to make concessionaires to the Palestinians. I certainly do not think so. The only Palestinians I care about are the fairly small minority of Christian Palestinians. I think the rest should have been expelled right after Israel's victory in the 1967 Six Day War. Few people in the United States would have complained. We were too busy celebrating Israel's victory. :):mrgreen:

Because Ilhan Omar likes the Palestinians so much I think we should send her to Gaza.

Send Trump to Russia first.

White American - So you want to enact Sharia Law in the US?
Black African in US on a visa - Yes, this is the best way to ensure women are controlled.
White American - Go back to Africa.

I say the white American is patriotic.

Does your back hurt when you bend that far?

You were given sources for lots and lots of specific examples of the racism of Trump. And it was thoroughly addressed.

This is just a really sad tactic and a rather pathetic one on your part.

Yes, examples. That lack any proof of their own. Which is why you can't pick one and actually try to sell the idea of it.

So keep running haymarket. It only gets more sad for you as this goes on. At least AProudlefty didn't turn a scamper away at the drop of a hat.

Yes, examples. That lack any proof of their own. Which is why you can't pick one and actually try to sell the idea of it.

So keep running haymarket. It only gets more sad for you as this goes on. At least AProudlefty didn't turn a scamper away at the drop of a hat.

You were given tons of proof about the racism of Trump. You have decided to play a blind deaf and dumb ostrich hiding his head in the sand.

And that is your problem.

I’m mainly interested in what my fellow righties have to say, but of course anyone can vote. I hadn’t heard or read about it until this morning. IMO, yeah, I think it went too far and I’m glad the President made it clear he didn’t agree with it. It is one thing to suggest that someone leave the country on their own because they seem to intensely dislike it here, but chanting to “send her back,” presumably involuntarily, because we don’t like what she said? That’s not good and we shouldn’t defend it.

Attaching poll.

He initiated the whole thing with his reprehensible racists tweets. If he really wants to make it clear, he needs to start with his role in the whole thing - and stop his malicious behavior.

The reason the crowd felt comfortable chanting like that was because dear leader emboldened them to do so.

You were given tons of proof about the racism of Trump. You have decided to play a blind deaf and dumb ostrich hiding his head in the sand.

And that is your problem.

Just throwing a list at someone's feet, does not absolve you of the necessity to prove the accusation. The list represented in the wiki page is just as falsified as the attempts you've made in the past, seeing as they cannot be proven to be racist actions as well and you're currently unable to even validate one of them in being so. Seeing as the fear of having to face up to the lie, keeps you on your back foot. Just running and running away as fast as you can, like always.

If you can't prove any of them are racist actions when directly asked. Then you can't actually prove anything, and the fact that several of the editors for that page are themselves, are severally questionable individuals.

I give you one last chance haymarket. Supply one event, explain to me just how it is racist, and I'll admit to this defeat.

Or are you going to keep running, out of this same childish fear?

Just throwing a list at someone's feet, does not absolve you of the necessity to prove the accusation.

Unless you can show that each item on that list is actually wrong, it does fulfill your request and prove Trump is a racist.

Imagining Donald Trump could emulate a decent man or a good leader is impossible. Why his supporters wish to rot under the same rock is a total mystery to me.

The same reason Jim Jones' supporters drank purple aid in the jungle. Cult mentality.

Unless you can show that each item on that list is actually wrong, it does fulfill your request and prove Trump is a racist.

I have, yet you keep running and claiming the list is right.

Please, by all means. Pick one off the list and we can start from there, or are you just going to keep running away?

I have, yet you keep running and claiming the list is right.

Please, by all means. Pick one off the list and we can start from there, or are you just going to keep running away?

You asked for evidence and it was supplied to you. You have all you asked for.

I like it when white supremacists pretend they care what happens to Jews.

I like it when white supremacists pretend they care what happens to Jews.

If by "white supremacists" you mean "white Gentile supremacists" I am not one of those, even though I am a white Gentile. Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race on earth.

Thank you for continuing to run away haymarket.

I'm done with you now.

You were done when I supplied you with the evidence you requested and it proved you wrong as can be.

If by "white supremacists" you mean "white Gentile supremacists" I am not one of those, even though I am a white Gentile. Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race on earth.

Sure thing buddy!

Back
Top Bottom