• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did lavar ball cross the line?

Lavar ball is fighting with Trump now. Instead of thanking the president he attacked him. Now Trump said he should have kept his son in jail.

I am unsure why lavar is doing this???

Your beloved Emperor is a petty child. Lavar is an assclown and your messiah shrunk to his level. Trump is such a tool.

#CIVILIZATIONBREAKDOWN

I am not thrilled with Trump here, but he is certainly far more right than the other guy.

No he's not. He needs to be above the fray, not in it. He is incapable of acting like an adult. Never mind being presidential.

It was a no win situation.

Bring them home = Crucify Trump!

Leaving them behind would have been = Crucify Trump!

At least they are not in a Chinese prison for years....That's something.

To be fair these players created this situation on their own egged on by a broken society that fails to educate about so many common sense ideals like honesty, respect, personal responsibility, right and wrong, etc..

TDS must be pretty infections in a bubble of groupthink.

Ball seems to be lashing out over his deep guilt about failed parenting.

Don't steal seems pretty basic.

Trump could have been seen as a leader by simply letting Ball be the assclown he is. But he just couldn't keep off Twitter. Why? Because he's a child.

Trump could have been seen as a leader by simply letting Ball be the assclown he is. But he just couldn't keep off Twitter. Why? Because he's a child.

Perhaps you are correct but Trump is not a typical president which is why he got elected in his first place. Acting presidential who not be who Trump is.

Trump's charm is in his honesty and his uniqueness. If Trump started to act like Obama, he would lose the support of his followers.

Trump speaks for many more people than Lavar does. If this would have been part of an Obama enterage they would still be there. They had no respect for Obama, but didn’t choose to upset Trump. These young men are “goodwill ambassadors” and are expected to show the better side of the USA.

To defend his son by saying ripping off a vendor is no big deal is going to play well in Chinese propaganda circles. Maybe we should Go Fund Me a plane ticket for his son to face the Chinese criminal justice system and settle it once and for all.

I’d like to hear what junior thinks.

Evidently, that he is not required to pay for a minor item.

Lavar ball is fighting with Trump now. Instead of thanking the president he attacked him. Now Trump said he should have kept his son in jail.

I am unsure why lavar is doing this???
Trump should worry about his own son going to jail. Funny how he seems to ignore his boy's felonies while he tweets about the younger Ball's shoplifting.

Trump should worry about his own son going to jail. Funny how he seems to ignore his boy's felonies while he tweets about the younger Ball's shoplifting.

Trump's boy should go to jail for being set up by Hillary Clinton's camp?

Trump's boy should go to jail for being set up by Hillary Clinton's camp?

Should drug dealers caught in a drug buy sting go to jail? Of course they should. As should the felon Donald Trump Jr.

Trump's charm is in his honesty and his uniqueness. If Trump started to act like Obama, he would lose the support of his followers.

Enlighten me. When has Trump been "honest"? I must have missed the Tweet.

You sold NK nuclear reactors (and you helped pay for them) a mere two years before you placed them on an "axis of evil list" once trillions in mineral deposits were discovered. Ya gave Saddam the chemical weaponry that you were aghast he used on his own. You supply the internationally illegal cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that the Saudis rain down on Yemen - to Wahabists, the most virulent of Islamists. You are the planet's premier purveyor of military hardware often supplying opposing factions.

If america had any real revulsion to dealing with totalitarian regimes those players would not have been in that country in the first place. That kid did not embarrass anyone, america is embarrassing.

And you've once again decided you're outsider looking in, when it's convenient for you. You'll claim to be an American the next time it's convenient for you again.

Here is the Lavar Ball interview on CNN;

Here is the Lavar Ball interview on CNN;

I can’t take anyone who speaks in ebonics seriously.

“When somebody ax me a question...”

You speak like that, you don’t matter.

I can’t take anyone who speaks in ebonics seriously.

“When somebody ax me a question...”

You speak like that, you don’t matter.

Actually the anti trumpers are supporting ball. I think it was Angela rye on cnn who said trump did not deserve a thank you.

Actually the anti trumpers are supporting ball. I think it was Angela rye on cnn who said trump did not deserve a thank you.

Only an ass demands one.

Where exactly did Trump come into this? And how did you get Trump from my comment?

Back
Top Bottom