• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales

was there?

• Total voters
Nope

Al-Fayed was the source of many rumors within days of the Princess's death. It diverted attention away from the fact that the driver in the vehicle was over the legal limit. A driver employed by Al-Fayed. It was classic diversión.

Al-Fayed also spread the rumors that the Princess was pregnant, and would marry his son. Both CT's are false, fueled by the man who's driver was in his employment which killed the Princess.

Let her rest in peace
To use Harry's own words, what do you think of the way her son "dined" on his mother's corpse yet again Friday night while managing to gratuitously insult John Travolta?

My opinion: The Palace PR machine did a fabulous job of hiding the real Harry from the world. Now that he's on his own, he is exposing himself as...well, just who he is.

To use Harry's own words, what do you think of the way her son "dined" on his mother's corpse yet again Friday night while managing to gratuitously insult John Travolta?

My opinion: The Palace PR machine did a fabulous job of hiding the real Harry from the world. Now that he's on his own, he is exposing himself as...well, just who he is.
I am no fan of Harry, much less his wife. Megan makes Mrs Simpson look absolutely docile.

I do agree 100% with your post

I am no fan of Harry, much less his wife. Megan makes Mrs Simpson look absolutely docile.

I do agree 100% with your post
Mrs. Simpson and her simp husband didn't try to make careers out of biting the hand that fed them/gave them their only cachet.

I blame the pandemic for the Sussexes becoming my little hobby. Well, that and also the fact that every single day, Markle churns out more puffery that makes the headlines and keeps them "relevant." On the bright side, they've exposed the modern machinations of celebrity PR, including the deployment of bots.

And they are certainly a distraction from the hard times so many are experiencing right now. As I so often say, if you took the script of this ongoing lurid saga to the lowest D-list producers in Hollywood, you'd be laughed out of the office because this is all so preposterous and insane.

Ha, stay tuned; there's more to come. I think that Friday may have been a turning point, a twofer loss.

Mrs. Simpson and her simp husband didn't try to make careers out of biting the hand that fed them/gave them their only cachet.

I blame the pandemic for the Sussexes becoming my little hobby. Well, that and also the fact that every single day, Markle churns out more puffery that makes the headlines and keeps them "relevant." On the bright side, they've exposed the modern machinations of celebrity PR, including the deployment of bots.

And they are certainly a distraction from the hard times so many are experiencing right now. As I so often say, if you took the script of this ongoing lurid saga to the lowest D-list producers in Hollywood, you'd be laughed out of the office because this is all so preposterous and insane.

Ha, stay tuned; there's more to come. I think that Friday may have been a turning point, a twofer loss.
Harry was never the sharpest knife in the drawer. He is easily manipulated by others, and I mention no names.

It took Americans a little longer to figure out Megan's game, but the Brits had her pegged within a few months of there exit from the UK.

Harry was never the sharpest knife in the drawer. He is easily manipulated by others, and I mention no names.

It took Americans a little longer to figure out Megan's game, but the Brits had her pegged within a few months of there exit from the UK.
I think the Oprah interview was a real turning point, particularly when the suggestion was made that Prince Philip's illness (when he was in fact dying) was being exaggerated to force the Sussexes to hold off on the interview. That and the whoppers told caught Americans' attention (that and Markle obviously channeling both Wallis in her hair/dress and Princess Diana in her infamous Bashir interview).

The more that Harry bangs on about his mother, the more he damages her reputation. How? Because when he does, others feel compelled to set the record straight. In addition to being "the people's Princess" and a beautiful fashionista and all of that, Diana had significant mental health issues, and not just the bulimia. She became increasingly paranoid, and Martin Bashir wickedly stoked that. Diana played the media every bit as much as the media exploited her, and she knew how to sway public opinion. Poor, poor vulnerable and young Diana (which she was) being betrayed by her older husband now brings forth facts about married Oliver Hoare and Diana calling him overa 100 times in one afternoon. And etc. Lots of et certera.

Quentin Letts: (formerly of the Times but now writing for the Daily Mail): "Florid, banal psycho-babble reeking of opportunism--Harry and Meghan are riding other people's grief like trams." https://archive.ph/2024.02.02-04554...ples-grief-trams.html#selection-493.0-493.127

Quentin Letts: (formerly of the Times but now writing for the Daily Mail): "Florid, banal psycho-babble reeking of opportunism--Harry and Meghan are riding other people's grief like trams."

Ouch!

But true.

Pretty good writing in parts too, eh?
The first paragraph reels one in...

Veteran Sussex watchers were yesterday in their power-showers, trying to scrub clean after the latest hosing of treacle from Meghan and Harry.

And Lett is right about the Sussexes seizing on any "topical issue on which they can parade their empathy." Here, the latching onto the Senates Judiciary Committee hearing--trying to piggyback--is just so laughable. The Sussex agenda is silencing criticism of them. They don't give one damn about children, not even their own (if, in fact, the Invisikids both exist).

Word is that some super-injunction will be lifted this spring. Already little leaks are becoming drips, and I am here for it. I hope this means that those silenced by NDAs (particularly staffers) will be freed to talk. Rumor is that at least one has audio/video, and I also hope that this is true. Markle is responsible for encouraging her vicious "Squaddies," and after reading the vile death wishes (along with repeated claims with no evidence of William being a fan of "pegging" and hating his wife and keeping the scurrilous rumors about Rose Hanbury going), they both deserve to be exposed.

please mention those names ….

Back
Top Bottom