• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dennis Kucinich to formally announce campaign for Ohio governor next week

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Former Fox News contributor and Democratic Rep. Dennis Kucinich plans to formally announce his candidacy for governor of Ohio next week, Fox News has learned exclusively.

Kucinich, the former mayor of Cleveland, filed papers in Columbus on Monday to establish a campaign committee.

Dennis Kucinich to formally announce campaign for Ohio governor next week | Fox News

I often disagree with the former liberal congressman, however he is a very honest man and great supporter of fairness and doing the right thing.

Ohio Governor John Kasich has worked to change the state’s reputation, declaring his intent to remake the state as part of the “Knowledge Belt.” But that’s going to be hard to do without getting more actual knowledge. According to U.S. Census Bureau estimates, Ohio ranks 37th in terms of the percent of residents with bachelor’s degrees, and 30th in terms of advanced degrees. The state has no flagship public university system to rival the University of Michigan, University of Illinois or University of Wisconsin systems. The state provides comparatively little funding for poor residents to attend college, suggesting a lack of commitment to higher education.

Nor is Ohio getting sufficient talent from overseas. International students fill U.S. graduate schools, immigrant workers staff U.S. tech companies, and the foreign-born start much more than their share of businesses. But when it comes to immigrants, Ohio is a laggard. Of the eight cities with the lowest foreign-born share of population (of the 109 cities measured by the Census Bureau in 2009), four -- Akron, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Toledo -- are in Ohio.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-29/there-s-something-the-matter-with-ohio-too

CON MAN

A Trump supporter calling anybody a CON MAN is simply hilarious........LMAO

Kucinich and trump are polar opposites in regards to the MOB ...

Kucinich and trump are polar opposites in regards to the MOB ...

And Kasich makes my skin crawl.

Ohio deserves better than this guy who wants to make his claim to fame managing decline.

And Kasich makes my skin crawl.

Ohio deserves better than this guy who wants to make his claim to fame managing decline.

Try Kucinich, not Kasich. And every woman does say that trump makes their skin crawl, not so much with Kucinich.

Kucinich served Ohio honorably until the bastardized Ohio gerrymandered remaps went into effect in 2012.

trump is beholden to the Russian mob, while the mob put out a hit on Kucinich ...

Try Kucinich, not Kasich. And every woman does say that trump makes their skin crawl, not so much with Kucinich.

Kucinich served Ohio honorably until the bastardized Ohio gerrymandered remaps went into effect in 2012.

trump is beholden to the Russian mob, while the mob put out a hit on Kucinich ...

Right. I used like Kucinich, I cant stand Kasich , and there we are.

Is Kucinich still the same guy?

Damn.

I was kinda hoping he'd make a bid for the White House.

Ah, well.

Damn.

I was kinda hoping he'd make a bid for the White House.

Ah, well.

Hoping for an easy Trump re-election? Dennis is a far left nut job

s100_000.gif

Dennis Kucinich on the Issues

Just about extreme as they come

He has been working for Fox news for a while...

I dont watch TV, for me Kucinich dropped off the grid. I hope he has something in the tank, Ohio is going no place in spite of all of the Power of Positive Thinking we see from the current leaders, the people might be ready for a change. Considering that even before the next Recession the entire rust belt is seeing little improvement I dont know what should be done, but I do know that they need bold and talented new leadership.

I suspect that if we could know all the secrets, DJT is more beholden to the Israeli mob than to the Russian mob....

Kucinich was right all along about Obamacare.

Dennis is to Ohio what Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is to California though
"Che Kucinich" is slightly loonier and but a better person than Brown

I guess Cordray is going to have a rough primary.

Betty Sutton switched from running in the DEM primary for governor to running for Lt. Gov. with Cordray. DeWine/Husted for the GOP will be tough to beat ...

Dennis is to Ohio what Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is to California though
"Che Kucinich" is slightly loonier and but a better person than Brown

Catching you outside of a certain forum is hard to do. :mrgreen: Surprised Kasich left CD-12 Renacci open until the 08/07 special. The House is currently 239-193 with 3 vacancies. And what happened to Mandel?

How's Renacci playing for your Senate, since he did defend trump's use of the word that cotton/perdue have evolved on? Renacci quit his seat to run for the Senate, abandoning his constituents, which no other Senate candidate has done. Renacci aslso appears to be in the red and needs to fund-raise. He could use some of Mandel's handle .

Back
Top Bottom