• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats are blaming Trump/Kushner for the death of Khashoggi

That is one serious mother of an accusation. These twerps better have some damn hard proof. Otherwise, they are opening themselves up to a world of legal hurt.

The Lying Left has been hurling COMEPLTELY UNSUBSTANTIATED ACCUSATIONS since the 1980's....

Really Bernie? It's funny how on one hand Trump is a bumbling idiot that the rest of the world laughs at, BUT the rest of the world is influenced by him. What's that say about the rest of the world?

You can laugh at someone’s incompetence and still take advantage of that incompetence.

If only democrats cared about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi as much as they care about this guy.

The Benghazi four weren’t moslems and thus didn’t have enough victim status to care about

Tell us what Obama did that night. Prove me wrong. He is keeping his lips shut tight and flat out refuses to tell the American public what happened that night. Where is your outrage? Just pretend Trump did what he did, you leftists would be scaling the walls of the white house right now.

There are 9 official Congressional reports on Benghazi. Not one placed wrong-doing on Obama.

Unless you know different, I don't recall one indictment, prosecution, or conviction of any Obama official including President Obama.

What is it you want ME to prove

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/10/19/texas-joaquin-castro-jamal-khashoggi-washington-post/

Bernie Sanders tweet:

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/stat...9?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I also saw an interview with Elizabeth Warren where she claimed President Trump was somehow involved with this cover-up. I want to know where Julian Castro's sources are coming from because those are some bold accusations.

The idea that Trumps battle with the US media has "given a green light" to murder is the single dumbest charge I have ever heard. The fact that it goes unchallenged in the media and swallowed whole by unthinking, gullible leftist drones isnt really all that surprising. The reason leftist elites say moronic things like this is because they have legions of fools who swallow them whole.

Tell us what Obama did that night. Prove me wrong. He is keeping his lips shut tight and flat out refuses to tell the American public what happened that night. Where is your outrage? Just pretend Trump did what he did, you leftists would be scaling the walls of the white house right now.

Trump is refusing to release his tax returns because it will prove he colluded with the Russians.Prove me wrong. He is keeping his lips shut and flat out refuses to release his tax returns to the American public lest he be impeached and tried for treason.

Back
Top Bottom