• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dec 19th debate

I assumed it'd be carried on my local ABC affiliate, but nothing listed and a football game on right now.

Debate tonight? Huh. I'll be picking lint out of my boot laces though. Probably have to miss it.

I'm betting Sanders comes right out of the gates and apologizes.

My bad... looks like it starts at 8:30 EST

A group of 20 something activists? I'd rather watch their reactions then the debate. Should be plenty of "they haven't mentioned black people enough," "Bernie is only disagreeing with Clinton become he's a misogynist," etc.

Where are the other 39 candidates?

I'm not even sure why O'Malley is still on the stage - it's clearly a two horse race at this point.

Bernie comes across as sincere.

But in his demeanor he sometimes strikes me as more grandfatherly, than Presidential.

Sanders: The DNC has hired vendors... on two occasions there were breaches... our staffers went to the DNC quietly and said something was wrong. None of that information was looked at. Our staff did the right thing then. The same thing happened two days ago... This time our staff did the wrong thing. They looked at the information. We fired that person. We are running an independent investigation.... this is a problem...
Sounds like he handled it well.

FFS.

1. Jobs.

2. Infrastructure.

Clinton: We must work more closely with Muslim communities...we need to work with them not demonize them like Republicans.
Agree with clinton.

Clinton looks and sounds pretty strong; she's a pretty good speaker here.

now it's ****ing gun control. it's like the Democrats are trying to lose.

Looking at Hillary all I can say is....

Burlap... It's back baby!

now it's ****ing gun control. it's like the Democrats are trying to lose.
Maybe not - there's a lot of Dems that want more gun control.

Back
Top Bottom