• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

David Hancock, who had acted as spokesman for Kyle Rittenhouse and the Rittenhouse family, comes clean about who Kyle really is. (1 Viewer)

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Is anyone surprised that Kyle's far-right political handlers ensured this particular detail didn't make it into his book? (See photo)

Regarding his online high school diploma, we had to force him to complete the four years of credits in just ten months, which he did using the "Google machine."

We invested significant effort to craft the image you witnessed during the trial. We outfitted him in new suits, arranged for his haircut every weekend during the trial, and dedicated over 200 hours to prepare him for direct and cross-examination. We employed the world's leading jury consultant and conducted extensive research through three mock trials to identify the ideal jurors and the most effective approach for his testimony.

Transforming a middle school dropout who was “angry at the world” with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat.

It was a meticulously crafted facade, which we sincerely hoped he would grow into. Instead, he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country to become a divisive douchebag and antagonize black Americans on college campuses. Kyle failed to learn a single thing. He remains the same uneducated, arrogant, and antagonistic individual, incapable of telling the truth.

Now, he genuinely believes he is the show pony we created and has surrounded himself with sycophants who fuel his inflated ego because they prioritize their political agenda and Christian Nationalist worldview over his well-being.

Despite my efforts to guide him toward a better path in life, the allure of notoriety triumphed over the prospect of putting in the hard work of pursuing an education. Kyle is ill-equipped to offer advice to young people. I regret my role in shaping him into whatever he has become. If I had known what I know now about Kyle’s history, I wouldn’t have been involved."

I guess if you're not getting good grades and if you can't pass entrance tests and then notoriety suddenly jumps up and slaps you in the face you ride the wave to see how much $$$$ you can make.

Some of you really hate that underprivileged youngster. It's an obscene level of hatred, but the haters roll in it like a dog enjoying a shit pile.

"Is anyone surprised that Kyle's far-right political handlers ensured this particular detail didn't make it into his book? (See photo)

Regarding his online high school diploma, we had to force him to complete the four years of credits in just ten months, which he did using the "Google machine."

We invested significant effort to craft the image you witnessed during the trial. We outfitted him in new suits, arranged for his haircut every weekend during the trial, and dedicated over 200 hours to prepare him for direct and cross-examination. We employed the world's leading jury consultant and conducted extensive research through three mock trials to identify the ideal jurors and the most effective approach for his testimony.

Transforming a middle school dropout who was “angry at the world” with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat.

It was a meticulously crafted facade, which we sincerely hoped he would grow into. Instead, he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country to become a divisive douchebag and antagonize black Americans on college campuses. Kyle failed to learn a single thing. He remains the same uneducated, arrogant, and antagonistic individual, incapable of telling the truth.

Now, he genuinely believes he is the show pony we created and has surrounded himself with sycophants who fuel his inflated ego because they prioritize their political agenda and Christian Nationalist worldview over his well-being.

Despite my efforts to guide him toward a better path in life, the allure of notoriety triumphed over the prospect of putting in the hard work of pursuing an education. Kyle is ill-equipped to offer advice to young people. I regret my role in shaping him into whatever he has become. If I had known what I know now about Kyle’s history, I wouldn’t have been involved."

I guess if you're not getting good grades and if you can't pass entrance tests and then notoriety suddenly jumps up and slaps you in the face you ride the wave to see how much $$$$ you can make.

David Hancock did his level best to ensure a not guilty verdict, took the money, then turned around and bit the hand that fed him. What does he want now, absolution? **** you and the cayuse you rode in on, Range Rider.

Most high school kids don't really put any effort into the ASVAB.

There isn't any reason to think Rottenhouse even read the questions on the exam.

Kind of the same thing that happened with George Zimmerman. The right turns these guys into cult figures and then the reality of who and what they are becomes fairly clear once the trial is over.

Some of you really hate that underprivileged youngster. It's an obscene level of hatred, but the haters roll in it like a dog enjoying a shit pile.
If only he’d allowed himself to be beaten to death then all would be right with the world.

My position has always been that it is ugly and harmful to place Kyle on a pedestal the way Republicans have done. It's exploiting a child for political gain and grooming that child to think murder (even in self-defense) is something to be proud of, to brag about, to contort into a Chuck Norris, Hollywood version of heroism when in fact he was just a stupid kid with a big gun and a love-affair with violence looking for excitement.

Now look at his impact on our culture. How dumb are we? Grown adults, fellow countrymen and women, American citizens, allowing the behavior of a child to create a divide among us.

It's time we all grew up and focused on the reality of these situations instead of the sensationalism surrounding them.

Every adult in Kyle's life is to blame for what we see today. Shame on all of them.

My position has always been that it is ugly and harmful to place Kyle on a pedestal the way Republicans have done. It's exploiting a child for political gain and grooming that child to think murder (even in self-defense) is something to be proud of, to brag about, to contort into a Chuck Norris, Hollywood version of heroism when in fact he was just a stupid kid with a big gun and a love-affair with violence looking for excitement.

Now look at his impact on our culture. How dumb are we? Grown adults, fellow countrymen and women, American citizens, allowing the behavior of a child to create a divide among us.

It's time we all grew up and focused on the reality of these situations instead of the sensationalism surrounding them.

Every adult in Kyle's life is to blame for what we see today. Shame on all of them.

There's no such thing as murder in self defense. Anyone who tells Kyle that is out to lunch.

Way to miss the point!

Wasn't that part of the point? That people are grooming him to think there is such a ludicrous contradiction in terms as "murder in self defense"?

Wasn't that part of the point? That people are grooming him to think there is such a ludicrous contradiction in terms as "murder in self defense"?
No.

I not only don't hate him, the only time he enters my mind is on this board.

He's a phony. A fraud. Without his very own Deep State financing his defense, he may have lost. That's the point. He was given a golden parachute and the dumb kid refused to open it out of...what? Spite? Stupidity? He's gonna go splat here pretty soon.

The kid showed up at a Trump rally, alone, as a barely turned 17-year-old. I dunno 'bout you, but politics was not on my mind at 17. The boy has issues. This doesn't mean I hate the kid. Doesn't mean I pity him, either. It means I don't give two ****s about Kyle Rittenhouse. Do you?

Killer Kyle does. Apparently. Yet you defend him because he expressed his dysfunction through the barrel of your favourite toy.

Watch the videos. The jury did.

I not only don't hate him, the only time he enters my mind is on this board.

He's a phony. A fraud. Without his very own Deep State financing his defense, he may have lost. That's the point. He was given a golden parachute and the dumb kid refused to open it out of...what? Spite? Stupidity? He's gonna go splat here pretty soon.

The kid showed up at a Trump rally, alone, as a 16-year-old. I dunno 'bout you, but politics was not on my mind at 16. The boy has issues. This doesn't mean I hate the kid. Doesn't mean I pity him, either. It means I don't give two ****s about Kyle Rittenhouse. Do you?

Three paragraphs to express you don't give two whatevers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom