• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Daily Trump ****show updates

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
"You're going to see some bad things, and then you're going to see some really good things."

Trump disagrees with Dr. Fauci’s recommendation that every state implement a stay-at-home order.

He blames Obama for leaving the military without any ammo.

Fauci MIA again. I heard he was on the Daily Show last night. Did he say something to get on Trumplethinskin's s***-list again?

He blames Obama for not having accurate tests.

“Well, I always knew that pandemics were one of the worst things that could happen.”

Says oil executives who met with him.got tested. All negative. Left meeting feeling good about a lot of things.

Describes masks he sent to NY as "More expensive, more complicated, better, whatever."

Governors criticizing him in public are praising him in private.

Tells reporter she "oughtta be ashamed" and her "nasty tone," for asking about Kushner's comments on the stockpile

we've all known guys that are just really weird.

Trump is one of them.

Fauci MIA again. I heard he was on the Daily Show last night. Did he say something to get on Trumplethinskin's s***-list again?

Yes, he did, that he didn’t know why there wasn’t a national mandate. The five states left “don’t have a problem”. And yes, Dr. Fauci did get bumped. McCarthy was more important to have on the campaign stage.

Talks about the great economy that went bad because we had to send everybody home and thst is "tough to do."

Tells reporter she "oughtta be ashamed" and her "nasty tone," for asking about Kushner's comments on the stockpile

I see you took good notes. I watched Codes and Conspiracies. trump generally finishes his campaign pressers before Martha Bowes MacCallum comes on Fox at 7:00 eastern.

Asked if its true his administration gave a pandemic top priority, we're so short on resources, he says "other administrations."

"We have a lot of states. We have territories, too"

"We have a stockpile. It is a federal stockpile. We can use it for states, or we can use it for ourselves. We do use it for the federal government. We have a very big federal government."

Yes, he did, that he didn’t know why there wasn’t a national mandate. The five states left “don’t have a problem”. And yes, Dr. Fauci did get bumped. McCarthy was more important to have on the campaign stage.

McCarthy probably gave him another jar of pink and red Starbursts.

Asked about saying it would go away in April, he says "I said it's going away, and it is going away."

He did say he had no idea why we haven't done a national stay at home order, given the situation on the ground with the virus.
He also recommends wearing a mask. Trump said he's not wearing one and really emphasize voluntary, and just a "recommendation".

Ouch. But I have no idea why he wasn't there.

Talks about the great economy that went bad because we had to send everybody home and thst is "tough to do."

Not just great economy but GREATEST economy, as if the 1950s never happened.

He blames Obama for leaving the military without any ammo.

I do like this one. Stockpiles were empty!! For three years under Trump. Obama's fault.
Not that I'd be necessarily pointing the finger either way, but it's so silly. Obama was just president right before CV19 apparently.

I gotta hand it to you guys who can sit and watch that moron ramble on for more than 30 seconds.

"The professionals did the model. I was never involved in a model...this kind of model."

Good one, sir.

Since Obama would have been blamed, this is all trump’s fault. He deserves no quarter for his catastrophic incompetence the last three months.

After all, Obama was blamed for the 2.2 million jobs he lost his first three months. Many gops also blamed Obama for the 2.2 million jobs lost from the election to the inauguration.

States shouldn’t rely on federal stockpiles for equipment, unless they’re willing to pay off and bribe the trump/kushner crime syndicate.

Back
Top Bottom