• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cowboys fans or haters, who's more obnoxious?

Cowboys fans or haters, who's more obnoxious?

• Total voters
So you Australians have two types of football, and they both are wrong?

Not only am I an American... I live in New Zealand. :lol:

Were you get Australia from? I have no idea...

Same thing tho~

There is no Aussie Rules Football in New Zealand...

What sports do you guys from Georgia play in the North of the United States?

There is no Aussie Rules Football in New Zealand...

So it is kinda like a ghetto of Australia?

What sports do you guys from Georgia play in the North of the United States?

We play Who Can Marry The Closest Relative".

So it is kinda like a ghetto of Australia?

More like the fairyland utopia they wish they could live in...

We play Who Can Marry The Closest Relative".

You Yankee's... you guys crack me up. :lol:

I don't really think it's the fans, especially if they actually have reasons to be fans like going to the games, but the whole media darlings even when a down year. That happens in every sport. It's like, Alabama has more wins in Cowboy Stadium than Dallas does in the past 2 years. Why so much attention then?

Now you may call me a hater, while i don't care about any team. I don't watch. Yet i notice news of them shoved in my face far more than more winning teams (even ancient players like news of Aikman being a loudmouthed douche), so i'm damn sure fans of those teams notice

I don't really think it's the fans, especially if they actually have reasons to be fans like going to the games, but the whole media darlings even when a down year. That happens in every sport. It's like, Alabama has more wins in Cowboy Stadium than Dallas does in the past 2 years. Why so much attention then?

Now you may call me a hater, while i don't care about any team. I don't watch. Yet i notice news of them shoved in my face far more than more winning teams (even ancient players like news of Aikman being a loudmouthed douche), so i'm damn sure fans of those teams notice

Do you know what is 50 feet long and had 3 teeth? The line at the concession stand at Alabama home games...

This thread shouldn't be about the Cowboys, it should be about the Patriots.

No Bucky. Not every thread has to about your team the Cheatriots.

No Bucky. Not every thread has to about your team the Cheatriots.

The Patriots are the NFL. They are the most talked about team on sports media.

The NFL and Roger Goodall have come up with bogus charges in trying to topple the Patriots; taking away draft picks, suspending our QB, etc... but the Patriots keep winning.

The Patriots front office has become the gold standard in how to run a power house franchise. Even your Seahawks have attempted to replicated the Patriots model; in a somewhat successful fashion.

I hate them because melting plastic sex-doll face Jerry Jones was the catalyst for putting the Rams back in L.A. instead of the Raiders and the Chargers--the two teams that the NFL's commission on the matter suggested would be the better option by a 5-1 margin.

So to see the Rams get shutout on national TV 28-0 and to see melting plastic sex-doll face Jerry Jones' team go down the crapper before the season even began is delightful to me.

As to the fans, who cares? Root for who you want; although it does seem like the Cowboys attract a lot of fans that are latecomers and frontrunners. That is, women. Chicks who don't know anything about football seem to dig the Cowboys.

The Patriots are the NFL. They are the most talked about team on sports media.

The NFL and Roger Goodall have come up with bogus charges in trying to topple the Patriots; taking away draft picks, suspending our QB, etc... but the Patriots keep winning.

The Patriots front office has become the gold standard in how to run a power house franchise. Even your Seahawks have attempted to replicated the Patriots model; in a somewhat successful fashion.

Thats it... a conspiracy against the Pats :lol:

Because sports history has shown that sports hates winning dynasty's and is "OUT TO GET THEM"!!

Magics Lakers. Jordans Bulls. Montanas 49rs. Lebrons Heat. Gretzky' Oilers. The Yankees. Etc.

The Cowboys haven't been relevant for nearly 20 years. They lost the title of America's team to the New England Patriots.

Cowboys fans are obnoxious because they think they are still relevant. They are not. It is more amusing watching Jerry Jones make mistake after mistake and running his team in an Al-Davis fashion.

so what makes the patriots American's team? that they have a lower tv ratings? less merchandise sales? less facebook fans? less value for the franchise?

what do you have in a factual way to claim them as such exactly? you come off as a pretty ignorant hater, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. show something factual to back this up, otherwise hater is what you are.

Week One ratings were generally down | ProFootballTalk

pretty much says it all about who is relevant

Sunday night’s game between the Patriots and Cardinals generated an audience of 23.1 million. Despite the game being decided at the last second, the audience fell by 14 percent, in comparison to last year’s Giants-Cowboys Sunday night opener.

All metrics were down with the exception of the late-afternoon Sunday game, thanks to another Week One Giants-Cowboys contest, which saw growth in ratings from 14.7 from last year’s Ravens-Broncos game to 16.9, according to SportsBusiness Daily.

sorry, but it's the haters (not that haters will acknowledge it). You care a bunch more about what's going on with my team, than your own. I think we can all pretty much agree that i am perfectly unbiased in this analysis but in the event you want to challenge my flawless argument, i'm attaching a poll.

.. J . E . T . S..

J. E. T. S.... J. E. T. S.... J. E. T. S!

.. J . E . T . S..

J. E. T. S.... J. E. T. S.... J. E. T. S!

Isn't being a Jets fan kinda like being an Islanders fan, but without the dynasty at one time?

Isn't being a Jets fan kinda like being an Islanders fan, but without the dynasty at one time?

Probably. We had a good old boy from Alabama lead us to the promised land once. The Islanders were awesome for quite a while there. 4 cups and 5 straight cup appearances all while shouting 1940!

Probably. We had a good old boy from Alabama lead us to the promised land once. The Islanders were awesome for quite a while there. 4 cups and 5 straight cup appearances all while shouting 1940!

Bossy > any Jet ever

And before you ask, yes, Trottier was even better

Back
Top Bottom