• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid: Wyoming (R) is vastly outperforminng New York (D)

Wyoming has a population not even 600,000 and has a density smaller than the Western Sahara.
New York has nearly 20 million people with 421 people per square mile.
They are not remotely congruent.

You still have to play the cards you're dealt. It appears to me Wyoming is better at this game than New York.

If I was Cuomo I would have considered the density of my population and thought to take better measures to protect my people.

Much of what is being argued in this thread is an argument in favor of we over did the shutdown in the rest of the country.

TDS! Everyone drink!

Hint- say the letters "tds" five times fast. That'll give you a clue to the effect they have on your readers.

Just leave them to their circle jerk. It isn’t as if anyone else cares.

Wyoming has a population not even 600,000 and has a density smaller than the Western Sahara.
New York has nearly 20 million people with 421 people per square mile.
They are not remotely congruent.

The United States has 350 million people. South Korea has 50 million. But, they're doing better than we are because they have fewer deaths.

Yup, it amazes me that the libs in this forum blame Trump for the deaths, yet praise Cuomo even though NY has got the most number of dead, more than any other state in the country. The hypocrisy and lack of logic is astounding.

All of the infected people from Europe came through NYC. Look at a map.

New York: 27,175 deaths

Wyoming: 7 deaths

Looks like Cuomo doesn't care about his people.
Looks like you too made a moronic post in a long list of posts that are nothing more than ignorant tripe.

For those under a 45 IQ and/or working minimum wage, I've just proven Cuomo is about 4000 times worse than Mark Gordon. Math is math and can't be argued.
Do not delude yourself, if you proven anything it is only for those with IQs under 45, in other words Trump ass kissers.

Has the top poser ever been to Wyoming? No one there.

NY state has about 19 million residents. You take 27,175 and divide by 19 million, you get .0014.

Wyoming has about 577k thousand residents. You take 7 and divided by 577k, you get 1.21.

If anything the direct opposite is true, Wyoming is outperforming New York.

Outside of NYC, the death toll is pretty low in NY. The more densely populated the area, the more likely they are to spread diseases.

The United States has 350 million people. South Korea has 50 million. But, they're doing better than we are because they have fewer deaths.

Possibility because they have fewer blacks(way.... fewer) and old people than we?

Yup, it amazes me that the libs in this forum blame Trump for the deaths, yet praise Cuomo even though NY has got the most number of dead, more than any other state in the country. The hypocrisy and lack of logic is astounding.

You guys keep getting it wrong. We are blaming Trump for a delayed response that that certainly caused more deaths than necessary. We also blame him for all the lies and every changing information.

We blame Trump for being an incompetent leader with no consistent plan.

You guys keep getting it wrong. We are blaming Trump for a delayed response that that certainly caused more deaths than necessary. We also blame him for all the lies and every changing information.

We blame Trump for being an incompetent leader with no consistent plan.

You tell me which world leader has got a consistent plan right now.

This pandemic is unprecedented, and even the so-called experts are just basing their "science" on unproven and inaccurate models- which they revise day and night to make it look like its working, even though it isnt. Nobody knows what theyre doing.

Seems to me you people just want someone else to pin the blame on so you can feel better about yourselves.

Seriously? Wyoming is so sparsely populated that your attempt at comparison with New York is beyond absurd. You have proved nothing. At all. What's your IQ level?

What he has proved is that whether (D) or (R) has no cause and effect relationship with statistics in this Covid fiasco.

Wyoming also didn't pump its citizens full of fish tank cleaner. So there is that.

Look at all the anti-Trump rant threads in this forum lol

You feel better now?

And you hold Trump responsible for that?

So, in fact, you wouldn't actually know. Thanks for clearing that up!

Jan 3
He's told

Jan 14
Rally in Milwaukee

Feb 14
Repeats lie that virus will go away in april

Mar 14
US Deaths: 57
“It’s something that nobody expected.”

Apr 14
US Deaths: 26,047
delays stimulus checks so that they can have his signature.

May 14
US Deaths: 84,000
He tweets: #OBAMAGATE!

Your god is weak

Looks like Cuomo doesn't care about his people. Beware if you decide to challenge me on this, I'm going to check if you posted here, and the nature of your post:

Worst performing COVID countries

For those under a 45 IQ and/or working minimum wage, I've just proven Cuomo is about 4000 times worse than Mark Gordon. Math is math and can't be argued.

Have you compared population per square mile?

Was Cuomo at the January 23rd briefing on the Coronavirus? Trump was. Trump was briefed again on Jaunuary 28th. Do you have evidence that Trump shared this knowledge with Cuomo?

Have you compared population per square mile?

As I point out in post#33, his example proves the direct opposite results. 7 deaths for 577k population is far greater than 27k deaths for a population of 19 million. If he were to compare NY state to Texas, Florida, Penn, or California, I can see his point, but Wyoming is the smallest state in the union. I mean, my county I live in, has more population than Wyoming.

Looks like Cuomo doesn't care about his people. Beware if you decide to challenge me on this, I'm going to check if you posted here, and the nature of your post:

Worst performing COVID countries

You're joking of course.

Back
Top Bottom