• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corruption and Self Interest is What It Is!

that is hysterically funny.

It says a lot about you who is calling patriotism as being hysterically funny. Is corruption also funny? Is having a sociopath for president funny? I would say your post is hysterically sad.

Speaking of money, I recall you saying you were a financial advisor; so my question is when Trump was elected did you advise your clients to listen to Zandi and Krugman and the rest who predicted a crashing economy and long lasting recession? What have you been advising for the last four years? Have you stood by your principles or encou, raged them to get into stocks and enjoy the 60% growth?

I have already stated officially that 11 of the 13 years I have offered mentions in the stock market have been profitable and that my return on investment per year as an average has been a plus, meaning that I have not had any "big" losing years.

In addition, I am a trader (meaning I rarely stay with any position for more than 3 months and often only 2-3 weeks. I play peaks and valley and even with Trump there have many of them).

I have no idea where you are going with this post, given that is seems you are phishing and once again you run into a brick wall. As I have said before, you are dependably wrong.

It says a lot about you who is calling patriotism as being hysterically funny. Is corruption also funny? Is having a sociopath for president funny? I would say your post is hysterically sad.

I am laughing that you pretend your leftwing partisan hackery is "Patriotism". What was the great quote-patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"? No, I am not saying you are a scoundrel, but pretending your biased political views are patriotic, is a gut buster.

Sorry Trix, but morality, ethics, principles and humanity are not passions invective. Without them you are nothing but a person that values money above all else. What is worse, is that the kind of money that you are getting from Trump are crumbs. I have seen beggars refuse to bend over for that amount. Even they sometimes seem to have a higher bar.

I've yet to see morality, ethics, principles and humanity demonstrated in any of your posts. Read what you wrote above. Your posts seriously are lacking any of the above; bolded. Reading the above rant makes me think of Henry Potter from It's a Wonderful Life.

potter-its-a-wonderful-life.jpg

My stance remains regarding how you really come across to the reader: All you offer are lame logical fallacies based on the manipulation of the reader's emotions in the absence of facts.

Last edited:
I am laughing that you pretend your leftwing partisan hackery is "Patriotism". What was the great quote-patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"? No, I am not saying you are a scoundrel, but pretending your biased political views are patriotic, is a gut buster.

You mean to say that being against a sociopath, incompetent bully is political? I think you need to go back to school.

I've yet to see morality, ethics, principles and humanity demonstrated in any of your posts. Read what you wrote above. Your posts seriously are lacking any of the above; bolded. Reading it makes me think of Henry Potter from It's a Wonderful Life.

My stance remains regarding how you really come across to the reader: All you offer are lame logical fallacies based on the manipulation of the reader's emotions in the absence of facts.

Anytime you want to put my ethics, principles, morality and humanity to the test with "facts", you are welcome to try.

I wonder about yours though. You are supporting a man that is a proven liar, a proven failure, a proven incompetent and a proven sociopath. Talk about throwing morals, ethics, principles and humanity out the window, you certainly fit the description of such a person.

You mean to say that being against a sociopath, incompetent bully is political? I think you need to go back to school.

I think your seething TDS nonsense is hardly patriotic nor is your depiction of Trump anything more than partisan hysterics.

Anytime you want to put my ethics, principles, morality and humanity to the test with "facts", you are welcome to try.

I wonder about yours though. You are supporting a man that is a proven liar, a proven failure, a proven incompetent and a proven sociopath. Talk about throwing morals, ethics, principles and humanity out the window, you certainly fit the description of such a person.

You're incapable of manipulating me.
I know what you're about.

Now you are channeling my ex-wife again.

Trump didn't "extorting the president of Ukraine so he could be re-elected". Hell, Trump is a lock to get re-elected. He doesn't need anything from Ukraine to do it. Not like Hillary did...and failed.

So you think Trump was actually concerned about corruption in Ukraine beyond the Biden/Burisma corruption that coincidentally was the only corruption in Ukraine that could also benefit his reelection efforts?

That's cute.

So you think Trump was actually concerned about corruption in Ukraine beyond the Biden/Burisma corruption that coincidentally was the only corruption in Ukraine that could also benefit his reelection efforts?

That's cute.

Yes. In fact, he and the people who worked for him said so.

You should know that concocted motivations that have no basis in factual evidence...no matter how "coincidental"...rarely have anything to do with reality. Especially when factual evidence shows that concocted motivation to be false.

Seriously...leave the fantasy behind. Join reality.

Yes. In fact, he and the people who worked for him said so.

You should know that concocted motivations that have no basis in factual evidence...no matter how "coincidental"...rarely have anything to do with reality. Especially when factual evidence shows that concocted motivation to be false.

Seriously...leave the fantasy behind. Join reality.

Coincidences rarely have anything to do with reality? Ever follow an NTSB investigation?

OJ's dream team was able to convince 12 jurors that all that evidence against him was just coincidence.

Don't be an OJ juror.

I have already stated officially that 11 of the 13 years I have offered mentions in the stock market have been profitable and that my return on investment per year as an average has been a plus, meaning that I have not had any "big" losing years.

In addition, I am a trader (meaning I rarely stay with any position for more than 3 months and often only 2-3 weeks. I play peaks and valley and even with Trump there have many of them).

I have no idea where you are going with this post, given that is seems you are phishing and once again you run into a brick wall. As I have said before, you are dependably wrong.
No brick wall at all; you profited tremendously from the booming market under Trump including some wild up and down action that would make traders drool. So while you spew hate on DP you're raking in money because of Trump's actions.

I think your seething TDS nonsense is hardly patriotic nor is your depiction of Trump anything more than partisan hysterics.

I can prove my statements, can you prove yours?........I don't think so.

Here, have a go at my statements

1) Trump is a sociopath
2) Trump is incompetent
3) Trump is inhumane
4) Trump debases patriots

Your turn to prove your points and disprove mine.

You're incapable of manipulating me.
I know what you're about.

You mean asking you to prove what you say about me is manipulation?

I guess proof is unimportant. Opinion rules, eh?

No brick wall at all; you profited tremendously from the booming market under Trump including some wild up and down action that would make traders drool. So while you spew hate on DP you're raking in money because of Trump's actions.

Once again, you talk without knowing anything. My three best years were 2010, 2015 and 2016 under Obama. One of my two losing years was under Trump and in that year I got stubborn shorting Goldman Sachs and paid the price with a losing year (it would have been profitable if I had just been faithful to my stop losses). I didn't get out because I got personally emotionally involved by shorting GS because I do not like the company. Goldman Sachs is like Trump, greedy and without scruples.

Status of account for 2007: Profit of $9,758 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2008: Profit of $14,704 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2009: Profit of $7,523 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2010: Profit of $24,045 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2011: Profit of $3,616 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2012: Profit of $3,399 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2013: Profit of $15,886 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2014: Profit of $21,221 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2015: Profit of $19,190 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2016: Loss of $15,134 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2017: Loss of $9,666 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2018: Profit of $1637 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2019: Profit of $13051 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.

Don't give up. Try again. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while

blindsquirrel.jpg

Once again, you talk without knowing anything. My three best years were 2010, 2015 and 2016 under Obama. One of my two losing years was under Trump and in that year I got stubborn shorting Goldman Sachs and paid the price with a losing year (it would have been profitable if I had just been faithful to my stop losses). I didn't get out because I got personally emotionally involved by shorting GS because I do not like the company. Goldman Sachs is like Trump, greedy and without scruples.

Status of account for 2007: Profit of $9,758 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2008: Profit of $14,704 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2009: Profit of $7,523 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2010: Profit of $24,045 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2011: Profit of $3,616 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2012: Profit of $3,399 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2013: Profit of $15,886 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2014: Profit of $21,221 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2015: Profit of $19,190 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2016: Loss of $15,134 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2017: Loss of $9,666 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2018: Profit of $1637 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.
Status of account for 2019: Profit of $13051 per 100 shares after losses and commissions were subtracted.

Don't give up. Try again. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while

View attachment 67271989
If you lost money under Trump you should turn in your license.

I can prove my statements, can you prove yours?........I don't think so.

Here, have a go at my statements

1) Trump is a sociopath
2) Trump is incompetent
3) Trump is inhumane
4) Trump debases patriots

Your turn to prove your points and disprove mine.

citing biased opinion pieces (rolling stones, Too funny) means nothing.

citing biased opinion pieces (rolling stones, Too funny) means nothing.

You are so wrong when you say biased.

1) The sociopath definition is not about Trump but a study made many years before about sociopathic behavior. If you can find one thing in that list that Trump does not have, say so.

2) The 6 bankruptcies and 7 failed business that Trump failed at is not bias, it is factual history

3) His inhumanity with separating kids from their mothers and not keeping track of where they were sent so they could reunite in the future is also fact, not bias.

4) His debasement of patriots like McCain is also factual history and not bias.

You truly do not know what you are saying. There was absolutely nothing biased in my examples. All of them are factual history...........and yet you call them biases. This is why you have no right to open your mouth on a "debate" board given that fantasy is not debatable. You live in a fantasy world where fact slides off like water off of you.

You are a horrible debater.

You are so wrong when you say biased.

1) The sociopath definition is not about Trump but a study made many years before about sociopathic behavior. If you can find one thing in that list that Trump does not have, say so.

2) The 6 bankruptcies and 7 failed business that Trump failed at is not bias, it is factual history

3) His inhumanity with separating kids from their mothers and not keeping track of where they were sent so they could reunite in the future is also fact, not bias.

4) His debasement of patriots like McCain is also factual history and not bias.

You truly do not know what you are saying. There was absolutely nothing biased in my examples. All of them are factual history...........and yet you call them biases. This is why you have no right to open your mouth on a "debate" board given that fantasy is not debatable. You live in a fantasy world where fact slides off like water off of you.

You are a horrible debater.

opinion noted, and hysteria detected. Trump won the presidency and you claim he is a failure. That alone shows you are lying

opinion noted, and hysteria detected. Trump won the presidency and you claim he is a failure. That alone shows you are lying

Bush and Nixon were both failures and they were elected as well. By the way, both Republicans

You have no debating skills

Here is the part I don't get. We all know that all the republicans in congress are scared to death of being primaried if they say one negative word about Trump. They all want their power and the jobs that give it to them.

So if the senators remove Trump, they accomplish many positive things. No more bully in the WH to worry about. No more Twitter-in-Chief. No more constant chaos to deal with in the WH. Just send him home to his gold plated toilet and things begin to return to normal.

I can't help but think they would also pull support from the middle and some from the left for doing the right thing. What is wrong with these people?

Bush and Nixon were both failures and they were elected as well. By the way, both Republicans

You have no debating skills

your idea of debate is to assert your biased opinions and pretend that means something to anyone who isn't a hysterical left-winger,.

your idea of debate is to assert your biased opinions and pretend that means something to anyone who isn't a hysterical left-winger,.

Biased opinion?, NO! Assert fact and Truth? YES!

Then again, you don't know the difference do you? More importantly, you don't care about fact and truth, right? It is all about having your idol do whatever he wants and you will defend him to the death!

Just look at yourself and you will realize that you are of the same ilk as the Iranians. You are following an ideology (Trump's) and you are willing to do everything to institute it. Weren't you the one that said the Iranians without Soleimani they will back off? Well, you have just proven yourself wrong, you just plow forward with the same crazy beliefs and willing to die for them! It is pitiful.

By the way, I have no more interest in communicating with you. People that live in a fantasy world are not good debaters and you have proven that to the nth degree. It has become boring, time wasteful, and without purpose to talk to you. You are not even funny wrong (like a few others) to the point of being a show and enjoyable from the point of ridiculing. You are just blah as a person.

Good bye!

Last edited:
Biased opinion?, NO! Assert fact and Truth? YES!

Then again, you don't know the difference do you? More importantly, you don't care about fact and truth, right? It is all about having your idol do whatever he wants and you will defend him to the death!

Just look at yourself and you will realize that you are of the same ilk as the Iranians. You are following an ideology (Trump's) and you are willing to do everything to institute it. Weren't you the one that said the Iranians without Soleimani are nothing? Well, you have just proven yourself wrong!

By the way, I have no more interest in communicating with you. People that live in a fantasy world are not good debaters and you have proven that to the nth degree. It has become boring, time wasteful, and without purpose to talk to you. You are not even funny wrong (like a few others) to the point of being a show end enjoyable from the point of ridiculing. You are just blah as a person.

Good bye!

Hysterical fiction, there but people with your attitude are a major reason why I hope Trump wins. The unbridled hysterics will be even more amusing in a couple years

I think there is a difference between lying and being wrong. I would not call him a liar. I think he sincerely believes his opinions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom