• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservatives Hit Back Hard After 11 Advertisers Drop Laura Ingraham

Sounds like Laura is crackin up and has had her job threatened.

Image result for laura ingraham salary
Ingraham has been a fixture at Fox News since 2007, once serving as one of the few substitutes for O'Reilly on "The O'Reilly Factor." She was earning close to $2 million a year as a contributor. Her salary as a full-time host is likely to be a multiple of that.Sep 18, 2017

Image result for laura ingraham salary
Ingraham has been a fixture at Fox News since 2007, once serving as one of the few substitutes for O'Reilly on "The O'Reilly Factor." She was earning close to $2 million a year as a contributor. Her salary as a full-time host is likely to be a multiple of that.Sep 18, 2017

Yeah, she's got debts; she shouldn't gamble.

I remember when a FOX host could literally claim for years that Obama and Hitler were connected, and nothing would happen to them. I remember when FOX News hosts could lead Tea Party rallies, and remain safe in their Ayles protected circle. Now, a kid with a Twitter account, and knowledge of advertisers can literally take down a FOX News host these days.

It seems here that the only whiny bitches are the one who do not understand how Hogg is beating Ingraham. A month ago Ingraham could literally tell people to shut up and dribble. This month, she is taking a week off because she tried to make fun of someone's near perfect GPA. His SAT scores aren't that high, but if he turned it all around and complained that he's another white guy who can't catch a break, he'd be embraced by this forum's most well known racist cliques.

But alas, here we are, with Hogg, a guy who can't even get into university taking down a lame talk show host for a week. The future will be scary for those who do not understand the power of social media. Everything you do and say will be scrutinized, debated and opined about. The mainstream right wing media personalities will not be able to hide behind cameras, and the claims that they are just political commentators.

This is only the beginning an Ingraham is just a test subject.

:lol:

Yeah, because Hogg is a whiney little bitch.

"She made fun of me! Boycott her!"

He looks pretty chicken ****, at this point.

she makes more in a week than that boy will probably ever make in a year.

Yeah, like the whiney little bitches that protested the NFL.

"he didn't stand, Boycott them"

They are certainly chicken **** little bitches, that is true.

That is an extraordinarily poor analogy. For example:

a) Those that boycotted the NFL did not threaten their advertisers. They simply refused to watch a sport that had become a politicized forum.
b) Mr. Hogg and his Hogg-lets could refuse to watch her show or FOX TV as an equivalent action.

Refusing to view what you consider offensive, is not being whiney, nor is it "chicken-****". Encouraging your mob to blackmail and coerce advertisers so as to destroy her job because she snarked you as whiney is (as they say) "chicken****".

Ingram is a loud mouth...She needs to be fired...and hopefully soon, she will be

Especially since he can't get into college...lol

I heard he got into some locals but turned down at UCLA-his SAT scores seemed a bit low for entrance into top programs

I saw the #IstandwithLaura take off yesterday on social media.

I'm contacting some of the advertisers that buckled under pressure from a well organized boycott by leftist special interests groups.

But before I contact them, I want to make sure I make a list of their products I actually use and in front of me when I call or send a complaint online.

Like Nestle. I buy their choco chips, Carnation condensed milk, candy, Stouffer's frozen dinners, Lean Cuisine frozen dinners and their Coffee-Mate flavored creamers. And then tell them the name brand of their competitors I will be replacing them with next shopping day.

Same thing with Johnson and Johnson. They make a lot of products and found I had several of their items I use from Band-Aids to paste wax And when I contact them on Monday I will have the list of the actual products I do use and inform them of the competitor brands I will be replacing them with next shopping day.

Home Depot is another, I will contact on Monday letting them know they won't be missed too terribly much since there is still Menards, Ace, Sutherland and Lowes.

There are a couple more but with every email each company is going to get schooled over buckling to a boycott organized by far left activists. And that David Hogg referred to my family members as "Sick F***s” Who Want to “Murder Children" because they are members of the NRA.

Ingram is a loud mouth...She needs to be fired...and hopefully soon, she will be

yeah, if they aren't left wing barking loons, you don't think they should be on TV. LI was a supreme court clerk. that puts her intellectually way ahead of say the barking loons on the left for the most part.

I heard he got into some locals but turned down at UCLA-his SAT scores seemed a bit low for entrance into top programs

He lucked out and used the Parkland shooting as a launch pad for his activist career. UCLA could never do that for him.

yeah, if they aren't left wing barking loons, you don't think they should be on TV. LI was a supreme court clerk. that puts her intellectually way ahead of say the barking loons on the left for the most part.

So?...She is still going to get her angry white ass fired

Especially since he can't get into college...lol

I'm willing to bet your double wide he had better grades and test scores than you did. And he'll finish college. I'd bet big money you never went.

I'm willing to bet your double wide he had better grades and test scores than you did. And he'll finish college. I'd bet big money you never went.

That is possibly the stupidist thing I've ever heard you say. Of course, everyone on the internet went to college with a 4.2 GPA, and 1270 on their SATs. Conservatives on the internet always get their edumacation right!

I saw the #IstandwithLaura take off yesterday on social media.

I'm contacting some of the advertisers that buckled under pressure from a well organized boycott by leftist special interests groups.

But before I contact them, I want to make sure I make a list of their products I actually use and in front of me when I call or send a complaint online.

Like Nestle. I buy their choco chips, Carnation condensed milk, candy, Stouffer's frozen dinners, Lean Cuisine frozen dinners and their Coffee-Mate flavored creamers. And then tell them the name brand of their competitors I will be replacing them with next shopping day.

Same thing with Johnson and Johnson. They make a lot of products and found I had several of their items I use from Band-Aids to paste wax And when I contact them on Monday I will have the list of the actual products I do use and inform them of the competitor brands I will be replacing them with next shopping day.

Home Depot is another, I will contact on Monday letting them know they won't be missed too terribly much since there is still Menards, Ace, Sutherland and Lowes.

There are a couple more but with every email each company is going to get schooled over buckling to a boycott organized by far left activists. And that David Hogg referred to my family members as "Sick F***s” Who Want to “Murder Children" because they are members of the NRA.

Keep us posted. I will likely do the same

Last edited:

1270 means he's not stupid but he's not exactly in contention for a top 30 college. especially since the SAT scores were inflated a while back

It'll be given to him because he's a national brand. That's if he even goes to college.

Back
Top Bottom