• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congress Will Kick Down for Republican

Out of curiosity, why call God the "Resonant Mind" instead of God?

When you say, "Resonant Mind," you give it the order to behave this way.

Its a postulate that there must be a repository of that which understands and nurtures the diverse factions of the human mind and genome.

That's good advice. Thanks.

But then again, I like to learn new stuff. I can't wait to use that "kick down" thing on my sons. LOL!! (they probably won't know it, either)

It would be great to see some libs around here kick down with some facts once in a while.

When you say, "Resonant Mind," you give it the order to behave this way.

Its a postulate that there must be a repository of that which understands and nurtures the diverse factions of the human mind and genome.

Of course. :unsure13:

It would be great to see some libs around here kick down with some facts once in a while.

Here's a fact...though the libs won't like it.

Donald J. Trump

So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were “hardliners”, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!

Donald J. Trump - Home | Facebook

You should never expend more energy deciphering an OP than was put into writing it.

Maybe it was a big bang OP. Incredible energy spent in a short burst of time. Maybe you're confusing time with energy. I'm spending time, but little energy. However, much more time will be too much energy expended. OTOH...

Maybe it was a big bang OP. Incredible energy spent in a short burst of time. Maybe you're confusing time with energy. I'm spending time, but little energy. However, much more time will be too much energy expended. OTOH...

If I can't understand an OP at first glance, I read some of the comments.

You've got a point. He's just asking for dressing on your word-salad.

There's a saying, "Don't get sick, because if you get sick, it's the program for you and nobody wants to do the program."

Sure people would go for a free ride, eat the same thing as Exquisitor and be all into his energy and get the same thing, but who wants to do the hard work themselves?

You've got a point. He's just asking for dressing on your word-salad.

If you take the program to be into my energy and compare yourself as and for the same thing I will have to defend myself and what would have been hefty climb has become a sheer cliff and you will drop off the program and not get the benefit. You'll say, "Awh that program didn't do nothing but screw me up."

If I can't understand an OP at first glance, I read some of the comments.

I think it's better to make the OP understandable to begin with rather than let various replies meander about to come up with meaning that the OP should have to begin with while replies from the OP for clarity are at best oblique, as yours continue to be. One should not have to read the entirety of a thread to get a clue nor where the OP is nothing more than the beginning of a treasure hunt game.

There's a saying, "Don't get sick, because if you get sick, it's the program for you and nobody wants to do the program."

Sure people would go for a free ride, eat the same thing as Exquisitor and be all into his energy and get the same thing, but who wants to do the hard work themselves?

Your MindF doesn't even qualify as debate.

If you take the program to be into my energy and compare yourself as and for the same thing I will have to defend myself and what would have been hefty climb has become a sheer cliff and you will drop off the program and not get the benefit. You'll say, "Awh that program didn't do nothing but screw me up."

You're all MindF and word salad.

Back
Top Bottom