• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Coming Out.

Screw that, Judy let it be known that her HS sweetheart male was at Penn State whom she visited at Penn St between Freshman and sophomore years, she was rarely seen with men, after that once she understood that I fancied her and was working on wooing her she had an obligation to do some Truth Telling, which she failed at.
She did tell you. You reacted poorly. Her instincts to not tell you were correct. You were not a friend.

Telling the truth is an important thing in this life. So is not being cruel. So is attempting to listen so I am not interested in any excuses that Judy did not know and should not have cared.
Your feelings for her were not her being cruel to you. You are not a victim.

She did tell you. You reacted poorly. Her instincts to not tell you were correct. You were not a friend.

Your feelings for her were not her being cruel to you. You are not a victim.

Consider who you're trying to reason with.
Lost cause.

Screw that, Judy let it be known that her HS sweetheart male was at Penn State whom she visited at Penn St between Freshman and sophomore years, she was rarely seen with men, after that once she understood that I fancied her and was working on wooing her she had an obligation to do some Truth Telling, which she failed at. Telling the truth is an important thing in this life. So is not being cruel. So is attempting to listen so I am not interested in any excuses that Judy did not know and should not have cared.

Horrible. Now I understand why she was hesitant.

SMH. :doh

Last edited:
To a gay bar? :shrug:

It was a conference room rented out. You see, opposing the homosexual agenda is 6th maybe 7th on my list of political interests, behind abortion, second amendment, affirmative action, big government, motorist rights, men's rights and maybe a few other things. When they start to impose on me, it moves up the list.

Last edited:
But I want to pass it off to some of y’all: Do any of you have experiences where a good friend of yours came out to you? And if they did, how did you react?

hehe...my father coming out to me was an interesting one. I was maybe 12, and had suspicions...I mean, he wasn't exactly subtle about it, he had a partner, who my little sister and I knew and hung out with when we'd have our weekends with him. At first we figured they just shared a room because we were using the other bedroom...lol...it was the late 80's, and we were from "up north"...not a lot of diversity up there in those days.

By the time he came out to us, we had pretty much figured it out, though. Not sure we had the capability to process it, entirely, but he was our dad, and we all loved each other, so...you adapt and move on. There was disappointment, but I think it had more to do with the fact that for sure for sure our folks weren't getting back together... All in all it turned out to be a good experience - I was certainly exposed to a much more diverse community through my father than I would have if I had stayed in Northern Ontario with the "traditional family", and my dad was a much happier guy after he stopped living a life he wasn't meant to live, which made our relationship better...eventually... hehe... He spent a few years making up for lost time, which took him away for a while...but we're super tight now. :)

celebration? I don't think this was a real occurrence.

If you are referring to the OP then I agree in that I have seen the exact same story posted in other forums a long time before this one.

If you are referring to the OP then I agree in that I have seen the exact same story posted in other forums a long time before this one.

No I'm referring to SEDT's post where he said where he's employed somebody had a coming out party that he had to attend.

That sounds made up. I came out and the last thing I wanted was a party.

It was a conference room rented out.
this sounds contrived. So I don't believe this happened.

I think you're lying to play victim.

You see, opposing the homosexual agenda is 6th maybe 7th on my list of political interests, behind abortion, second amendment, affirmative action, big government, motorist rights, men's rights and maybe a few other things.
maybe you're lying to play the Martyr

When they start to impose on me, it moves up the list.
this event you're describing probably didn't happen.

love is love don't be an amphibophobe...lol

I don't trust amphibians. What are you? Fish or reptile? Make up your mind!!!!

Damned amphibians.

Oh so is it just amphibians or are you hateful to everything in the Chordata phylum?

Birds are OK, though I laugh at them because they're no longer dinosaurs.

Yeah, a buddy of mine from college finally did, a couple years ago. I said something to the effect of "Jeesus Christ, it took you long enough, didn't it?"

How someone can think that they can be good friends but hide something as obvious as sexual orientation is beyond me...but then, never underestimate the power of denial.

But I want to pass it off to some of y’all: Do any of you have experiences where a good friend of yours came out to you? And if they did, how did you react?

AWESOME!!!!!
GOOD JOB ON YOUR SUPPORT TOO!

As for me the couple have all been really low maintenance as far as my direct interaction. (one was very bad with family) it was a couple friends that we all already knew but it just wasnt really said. And when my daughter came out she was Bi (a little different) it was the biggest nothing burger ever LMAO but she already knew it would be because of the talks about life and the world we had. And because of how much i participated in her lectures, debate classes, young politicians and speeches etc etc

she just basically said oh by the way dad, its confirmed, im definitely Bi. . . to be honest it was so meaningless overall i dont even remember it that well... i think i asked her if she was sure, if she felt its confirmed in her heart and mind and she was like yeeeeeeeeeep. LOL . . . we both laughed and later i asked if its my fault because of all the sports i made her play and she had no mother. . we laughed some more . .

It was a conference room rented out. You see, opposing the homosexual agenda is 6th maybe 7th on my list of political interests, behind abortion, second amendment, affirmative action, big government, motorist rights, men's rights and maybe a few other things. When they start to impose on me, it moves up the list.

whats the homosexual agenda, this i got read . . is there a news letter they all get?
FYI you dont have to answer because it doesnt exist, its made up. I bet you have the same wrong fantasy feelings about AA and mens rights too LMAO

Birds are OK, though I laugh at them because they're no longer dinosaurs.

birds are oppressed. Land dwellers have expelled them from the earth. Except ostriches... and Emus...oh and cassoway... and sand piper nests... never mind

Back
Top Bottom