• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Staffers Discuss Which Emails to Release, and Delete

So there's nothing nefarious about Clintons team being the arbiter of whats public record and whats not ?

Of what information applies to the subpoena and what can be deleted ?? Because the House oversight commitee wanted her server delivered to the IG for independent review but instead they received emails vetted by Hillary and her aides.

You dont see a problem with that ?

The House only requested emails on Libya. The exchange shows nothing to indicate that they didn't intend to respond to the subpoena. Must be why you're explaining what happened, but cannot quote the language backing up your allegations, because it's nowhere to be found.

I bet more comes out on this. I have noticed the Clinton camp has been very quiet about the specifics of the emails. The election might be over in November but the fight is just starting.

The Clinton campaign has cleared her schedule for the remainder of the campaign. She's going to try to coast across the finish line. This is only fitting since the odds are, if she wins, that she will coast into the White House on a gurney.

So, you move the goal posts with a red herring. Nice, a logical fallacy twofer!

No, just saying this attempt by her loyal followers to justify what was essentially obstruction is falling on deaf ears.

You people are the only ones that are buying that she delivered all her Emails and complied with the Oversight subpoenaes

The Clinton campaign has cleared her schedule for the remainder of the campaign. She's going to try to coast across the finish line. This is only fitting since the odds are, if she wins, that she will coast into the White House on a gurney.

Do you have a link? I can't believe she's decided to sit home with Bill for the rest of the month.

And what does that bolded even mean?

No, just saying this attempt by her loyal followers to justify what was essentially obstruction is falling on deaf ears.

You people are the only ones that are buying that she delivered all her Emails and complied with the Oversight subpoenaes

You throw up links, they don't show anything like what you allege, then you move the goal posts to something else. If you think your links show what you allege, quote them.

So there's nothing nefarious about Clintons team being the arbiter of whats public record and whats not ?

Of what information applies to the subpoena and what can be deleted ?? Because the House oversight commitee wanted her server delivered to the IG for independent review but instead they received emails vetted by Hillary and her aides.

No..because all government employees are responsible for their own email accounts and decide what is private and what is work related and to archive the work related documents and delete the rest.

This is old news...where have you been?

If anyone was looking for some more interesting ones, well I've got some bookmarked.
Rather interesting stuff.

This one seems to imply that they killed Biden's presidential bid.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5690#efmAC_ADy

This one shows them trying to get the Ill primary moved to benefit Dems, by promising Dem delegates.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7252

This one is about (unnamed) execs and Bloomburg, with Trump scaring them.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7273

The House only requested emails on Libya. The exchange shows nothing to indicate that they didn't intend to respond to the subpoena. Must be why you're explaining what happened, but cannot quote the language backing up your allegations, because it's nowhere to be found.

So if for what ever reason the FBI subpoenas your emails you dont see a problem with your brother, best friend, sister, spouse, etc determining what emails are relevent to the subpoena ?

You see no need for a objective 3rd party, like a IG in Clintons case to be involved in the identification and transfer of subpoeanaed documents ?

You people keep projecting your naivete into these discusions and onto the rest of the populace who know Hillary was subjected to a different standard.

Thats why peoppe dont like her and dont trust her. She and Obama's DOJ have introduced a level of tin pot banana republic justice into our Political and Judicial system thats unprecendented.

The email I was responding to isn't about this subject. I think you're meant to be responding to someone else.

So if for what ever reason the FBI subpoenas your emails you dont see a problem with your brother, best friend, sister, spouse, etc determining what emails are relevent to the subpoena ?

You see no need for a objective 3rd party, like a IG in Clintons case to be involved in the identification and transfer of subpoeanaed documents ?

You people keep projecting your naivete into these discusions and onto the rest of the populace who know Hillary was subjected to a different standard.

Thats why peoppe dont like her and dont trust her. She and Obama's DOJ have introduced a level of tin pot banana republic justice into our Political and Judicial system thats unprecendented.

Quote the emails. I'm tired of you making baseless allegations, throwing up a link that shows nothing of the sort, then you moving the goal posts or making more baseless allegations when challenged.

Here is the list of Clinton Campaign events. She is scheduled to attend one fund raiser and the debate and that is it.

Actually no, that's not it. She has EIGHT events scheduled for October 13th, for example, SIX on the 14th. :roll: Also, too:

Note: Fundraisers are scheduled a month in advance while public events are only scheduled a few days in advance. The list below will be heavy with fundraisers due to this fact. Check back daily for an updated scheduled public events or visit hillaryclinton.com/events to view events in your area.

On your second question: I think you can figure out what I meant.

Actually, I can't. Shot dead, assassinated? Too tired to go on cause of all those terrible health problems? I have no idea what would cause her to be carried in a gurney to the WH.

Last edited:
Quote the emails. I'm tired of you making baseless allegations, throwing up a link that shows nothing of the sort, then you moving the goal posts or making more baseless allegations when challenged.

Quote the deleted emails ? That would be pretty difficult to do.

Quote the deleted emails ? That would be pretty difficult to do.

You threw up links, said they proved some baseless allegation of yours, then you run/move the goal posts when asked to show what in your links is even relevant.

Here's how it works. I'll play your part:

Me: Donald Trump is a multiple time convicted rapist!!!

You: [after you go to the link] Say what? The link shows nothing of the sort!

Me: Well, he's filed 14 bankruptcies, so why should he be in charge of the world's biggest 'company'????

Last edited:
You threw up links, said they proved some baseless allegation of yours, then you run/move the goal posts when asked to show what in your links is even relevant.

Here's how it works. I'll play your part:

Me: Donald Trump is a multiple time convicted rapist!!!

You: [after you go to the link] Say what? The link shows nothing of the sort!

Me: Well, he's filed 14 bankruptcies, so why should he be in charge of the world's biggest 'company'????

No I posted a link to a Email chain those shows Clinton staffers were the ultimate arbiter of what Clintion emails were relevent to the subpoean and which needed to be deleted.

You and every other Hillary supporter apparently think that justice needs to be meted based on Political affiliation.

No I posted a link to a Email chain those shows Clinton staffers were the ultimate arbiter of what Clintion emails were relevent to the subpoean and which needed to be deleted.

You and every other Hillary supporter apparently think that justice needs to be meted based on Political affiliation.

Quote the part that proves your point. It is a simple request.

"Yes to all" was the last part of that conversation.

Actually no, that's not it. She has EIGHT events scheduled for October 13th, for example, SIX on the 14th. :roll:

The campaign has scheduled events, but she won't be at them. Notice she isn't the speaker at any of those events.

Actually, I can't. Shot dead, assassinated? Too tired to go on cause of all those terrible health problems? I have no idea what would cause her to be carried in a gurney to the WH.

I see you were able to figure it out on your second try.

The campaign has scheduled events, but she won't be at them. Notice she isn't the speaker at any of those events.

Okee dokee, the top of the ticket is taking the rest of the month off. I'm sure you're right. :roll:

I see you were able to figure it out on your second try.

Oh, right, the terrible health problems. She sure has looked sick in the debates, hardly able to stand up. Good point.

Okee dokee, the top of the ticket is taking the rest of the month off. I'm sure you're right. :roll:

What's the alternative, that the campaign doesn't consider Hillary a keynote speaker at Hillary campaign events? :lol:

Oh, right, the terrible health problems. She sure has looked sick in the debates, hardly able to stand up. Good point.

HAHAHAH!! Yeah, she managed to stand for over an hour! Progress!

What's the alternative, that the campaign doesn't consider Hillary a keynote speaker at Hillary campaign events? :lol:

I think you're politically engaged enough to know the candidate's schedule is flexible as the circumstances change. I have no doubt she'll be appearing at some of those events, or others as they get on the schedule.

HAHAHAH!! Yeah, she managed to stand for over an hour! Progress!

I guess I am glad to see you admit that much... :roll:

Quote the part that proves your point. It is a simple request.

"Yes to all" was the last part of that conversation.

Reading all the posts in this thread, JasperL has you pegged man. And I acknowledge that Hillary likely broke ethics and laws and is a liar, I just don't care. I would vote for George W. again, the worst president we've had so far, before I voted for Trump. I would vote for Nixon before Trump. I would vote for Ronald Reagan, and I really hate Reagan, before I voted for Trump. I would vote for Hillary Clinton even if those emails proved she put out a contract hit on someone. Because, Trump is a real and true threat to the foundation of our country and Hillary is only a threat to presidential integrity (of which little remains). I have admitted to your accusation of bias (on my part at least), freely and openly.

Having said all that, JasperL called you out, you tried to pivot. He called you on the pivot. Take your licks and move on. Or try another pivot.

Reading all the posts in this thread, JasperL has you pegged man. And I acknowledge that Hillary likely broke ethics and laws and is a liar, I just don't care. I would vote for George W. again, the worst president we've had so far, before I voted for Trump. I would vote for Nixon before Trump. I would vote for Ronald Reagan, and I really hate Reagan, before I voted for Trump. I would vote for Hillary Clinton even if those emails proved she put out a contract hit on someone. Because, Trump is a real and true threat to the foundation of our country and Hillary is only a threat to presidential integrity (of which little remains). I have admitted to your accusation of bias (on my part at least), freely and openly.

Having said all that, JasperL called you out, you tried to pivot. He called you on the pivot. Take your licks and move on. Or try another pivot.

Lol !! Nice avatar mr objective poster that supoosedly once voted for Bush. Im sure you would vote for Hillary and it has little to do with how evil you think Trump is

The point of the thread was to show that Clinton aides, not a objectice 3rd party were the ones that determined which emails were relevent and which were not.

How did I " pivot " away from that ? I addressed it thoroughly, even in my last post

Lol !! Nice avatar mr objective poster that supoosedly once voted for Bush. Im sure you would vote for Hillary and it has little to do with how evil you think Trump is

The point of the thread was to show that Clinton aides, not a objectice 3rd party were the ones that determined which emails were relevent and which were not.

How did I " pivot " away from that ? I addressed it thoroughly, even in my last post

Quote them. All I see is your baseless allegation that contradicts what I read. See this last exchange:

To: robbymook@gmail.com
Date: 2015-03-04 21:10
Subject: Re: Subpoena Issuance

right to both

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Robby Mook <robbymook@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just for clarity: this House subpoena is just for Libya, right?
> We were discussing releasing everything, no?

Quit yapping - we don't care about your opinions - show us the evidence. Very simple and straightforward request.

Back
Top Bottom