• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chuck Todd rips NBC News for hiring former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel

I haven't watched Fox for years... probably around 2016 or so.
Can you say the same for CNN/MSNBC/Network News?
I get most of my news from the Google News aggregator. It gives you every story from multiple local, national, and international sources. It even pulls up faux propaganda, but I don't click that.

I get most of my news from the Google News aggregator. It gives you every story from multiple local, national, and international sources. It even pulls up faux propaganda, but I don't click that.
Then just sayin... why not say you don't watch ANY corrupt news, why just Fox?
Nothing in this country is going to get any better for us, until everyone stops only looking at what the other side is doing and realizes that the corruption/lies and butt screwing legislation that we all have to suck on - is done by BOTH sides. Neither party has the corner on corruption, self interest and deceipt.

Hiring a former Republican isn't necessarily wrong. All networks should try for balance.

It's hiring an election denier I have a problem with. Whichever party they favor they should support democracy.
They already have a former RNC chair (Michael Steele). Not sure why they'd need another one. Want? YES. This is also the same network, need I remember you, that hired Megyn Kelly right before she had her "blackface" moment.

Then just sayin... why not say you don't watch ANY corrupt news, why just Fox?
Nothing in this country is going to get any better for us, until everyone stops only looking at what the other side is doing and realizes that the corruption/lies and butt screwing legislation that we all have to suck on - is done by BOTH sides. Neither party has the corner on corruption, self interest and deceipt.
I also don't listen to hate radio or watch faux's two bit propaganda competitors.

Wow. Sounds like the women folk are clutching their pearls in outrage over at MSNBCNUTS.

Vivek ended Ronna’s career in the RNC when he singled her out on the debate stage.

Ronna is republican like Liz Cheaney, Mittens Romney and Strokeman McConnell.

I remember Maddow lying about covid. She said if you get the shot, it stops.
I truly doubt Racheal gave a medical pronouncement as that. Surely you have the actual quote, you can share with us. 😇

Democrats love democracy.....until they don't
Which is why Fox "news" hired Hillary Clinton.

pssssttttt: NBC isn't "Democrats".

I also don't listen to hate radio or watch faux's two bit propaganda competitors.
Is every one FozNews a propagandist, liar, pro-Trumpist?
Are there no straightforward reporters in the entire network?

You don't even know Bret Baier or Martha McCallum on FoxNews, do you?

You're still fixated on Tucker Carlson.

Hiring a former Republican isn't necessarily wrong. All networks should try for balance.

It's hiring an election denier I have a problem with. Whichever party they favor they should support democracy.

North Korea cites rare dissent in elections even as 99% back candidates​

By Soo-Hyang Choi

Supporting Democracy- lol -

Xi Jinping unanimously elected president, CMC chairman of PRC, leads China on new journey in unity, confidence

The dissenters were all disappeared! Democracy! - lol

I remember Maddow lying about covid. She said if you get the shot, it stops.
I would say she was 100% on Ronna and 95% correct on covid vaccines.

I imagine you think you have a point.

I would say she was 100% on Ronna and 95% correct on covid vaccines.

I imagine you think you have a point.
Yes, I have excellent points. Follow me for a while. You'll learn a lot.

Yes, I have excellent points. Follow me for a while. You'll learn a lot.
Um, so you say....but in this example, you have none.....at least none that you elaborate on.

Why don't you bring up gun laws, like you did in your "money for aliens" thread.
I assume you think it was a "point" also.
Your failures, for me, are numerous.

About the only decent person left on Fox is Neil Cavuto. Of course he gets inundated with hate mail and death threats. He used to read some of them on air but I haven't seen him do it recently. They used to have a good group of hard news reporters but no longer. It used to be interesting watching actual News on Fox during the day and then watching their opinion talent in the evening say things that were totally different. Unfortunately most Fox viewers didn't watch or believe the news but came to totally depend on the evening opinion shows for information. Thru the years the better people started leaving and later when Fox executives put pressure on the ones that reported that the election was not stolen to tow the company line on this and other things the last few actual reporters left. Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace were the last two better known ones to quit. They got to the point where trying to keep some sanity at Fox had just become a pointless effort. For instance they were about the only sources of Fox that said that there was no credible evidence that the election was stolen. Smith did a fairly lengthy report on just this not too long before he decided to hang it up at Fox. Of course he was getting a lot of death threats just like Cavuto. When they left so did any decency or truth. Fox tried to get both to stay but only so they could pretend that they had some credibility.

Last edited:
Is every one FozNews a propagandist, liar, pro-Trumpist?
Are there no straightforward reporters in the entire network?

You don't even know Bret Baier or Martha McCallum on FoxNews, do you?

You're still fixated on Tucker Carlson.
I used to watch, so I'm familiar with their, "Look, here's a person who isn't a right wing extremist! We're totally real news!" scam.

Um, so you say....but in this example, you have none.....at least none that you elaborate on.

Why don't you bring up gun laws, like you did in your "money for aliens" thread.
I assume you think it was a "point" also.
Your failures, for me, are numerous.
The reason I brought up gun laws was an example of how law breakers don't follow laws. I'll try to use some easier to understand examples. No promises.

The reason I brought up gun laws was an example of how law breakers don't follow laws. I'll try to use some easier to understand examples. No promises.
LOL....not only can't you finish making any coherent point about Maddow here, you are going to allow your utter failure of another argument in another thread to spread to this thread.

MOAR FAIL!

Problem is, she's still an election-denier Trumpist. I doubt she'll ever be seen on CNN again and certainly not on MSNBC. Maybe NBC will sell her to Fox for a handy profit lol.

She knows the election wasn't stolen. This is exactly why she belongs in jail. She pushed a lie that caused political unrest.

Trump shouted "fire" in a crowded theatre, and she pointed at the building and said "look at the fire" with the full knowledge the building was never on fire.

She is little more than a MAGA terrorist operative and should be treated accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom