• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Christian Terrorists Arrested In Plot To Bomb Muslims (Kansas) [W:230]

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Christian Terrorists Arrested In Plot To Bomb Muslims

October 14, 2016 by Michael Stone 3

Crusaders: Domestic terrorists in Kansas charged with plotting attack on Muslims.

Federal investigators have stopped a domestic terrorism plot to bomb a Kansas apartment complex that is home to mostly Somali Muslims and is also used as a mosque.

The plot to kill Muslims was planned by a small group of Christian extremists known as “The Crusaders.”

According to reports three southwestern Kansas men have been arrested and charged in federal court with domestic terrorism charges: Curtis Allen, 49; Gavin Wright, 49; and Patrick Stein, 47, were arrested Friday morning.

The three are charged with one count of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction.

Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall told reporters at a news conference in downtown Wichita earlier today the men are members of a small militia group called “The Crusaders.”

The Associated Press reports that the men are also associated with a militia group calling itself the Kansas Security Force.

On suspect Curtis Allen’s Facebook page multiple anti-Muslim posts can be found, including posts promoting violence against and killing of Muslim people. In addition, Allen posts Christian based hatred against LGBT people, including an image from Deuteronomy and the following text:

Deuteronomy chapter 22 verse 5. Read your bible everyone. The whole transgender issue is an abomination in the eyes of God

Christians who use Old Testament Jewish law to make their points are idiots.

Crusaders: Domestic terrorists in Kansas charged with plotting attack on Muslims.

Federal investigators have stopped a domestic terrorism plot to bomb a Kansas apartment complex that is home to mostly Somali Muslims and is also used as a mosque.

The plot to kill Muslims was planned by a small group of Christian extremists known as “The Crusaders.”

According to reports three southwestern Kansas men have been arrested and charged in federal court with domestic terrorism charges: Curtis Allen, 49; Gavin Wright, 49; and Patrick Stein, 47, were arrested Friday morning.

The three are charged with one count of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction.

Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall told reporters at a news conference in downtown Wichita earlier today the men are members of a small militia group called “The Crusaders.”

The Associated Press reports that the men are also associated with a militia group calling itself the Kansas Security Force.

On suspect Curtis Allen’s Facebook page multiple anti-Muslim posts can be found, including posts promoting violence against and killing of Muslim people. In addition, Allen posts Christian based hatred against LGBT people, including an image from Deuteronomy and the following text:

Deuteronomy chapter 22 verse 5. Read your bible everyone. The whole transgender issue is an abomination in the eyes of God

Oh no! I would say it is about time, but I wont. So are you accusing all Christians? I have to ask.

What a bunch of idiotas estúpidos.

I hope those anti-Muslim bigots rot in jail.

Oh no! I would say it is about time, but I wont. So are you accusing all Christians? I have to ask.

Please...do you doubt the veracity of the story?

Focus on the story. I have made no comment other than posting the story.

You are trying sooo hard.,

Please...do you doubt the veracity of the story?

Focus on the story. I have made no comment other than posting the story.

You are trying sooo hard.,

Aren't you supposed to comment when you post? And why can't I ask questions, you are incapable of answering?

What a bunch of idiotas estúpidos.

I hope those anti-Muslim bigots rot in jail.

In our prison system they could convert. They do in alarming rates, but move along nothing to see here.

Aren't you supposed to comment when you post? And why can't I ask questions, you are incapable of answering?

Aren't you supposed to not tell other posters what they should do?

Its just killing you, isn't it? And you are trying Sooooooo hard.

In our prison system they could convert. They do in alarming rates, but move along nothing to see here.

And that has zero to do with the actual article.

Divert!

It'll be interesting to see how the usual suspects react to this. My guess is they'll attempt to trivialize it because it doesn't fit into their rhetoric that only Muslims commit terror attacks.

tumblr_mocvjuKpZS1svn9hfo1_500.gif

We already had fear mongering from Coldjoint. I suspect he believes it is high time Christians bomb the Muslims... But since he wont clarify we may never know. Perhaps you can ask him.

Consider the source....bless his heart, he tries so hard.

Aren't you supposed to not tell other posters what they should do?

Its just killing you, isn't it? And you are trying Sooooooo hard.

I believe I can say anything I want within the rules. If you don't like it just answer the questions, because you have no control over the former.

Consider the source....bless his heart, he tries so hard.

I will not answer loaded questions from him or you. I will say throughout history the only thing that has stopped jihad is force. Islam reveres and respects violence.

It'll be interesting to see how the usual suspects react to this. My guess is they'll attempt to trivialize it because it doesn't fit into their rhetoric that only Muslims commit terror attacks.

Thou art prophetic.

I will not answer loaded questions from him or you. I will say throughout history the only thing that has stopped jihad is force. Islam reveres and respects violence.

Of course your trying to apologize for these ****heads. Of course you are.

Back
Top Bottom