• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian persecution 'at near genocide levels'

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The persecution of Christians in parts of the world is at near "genocide" levels, according to a report ordered by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt.

The review, ordered by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, The review, led by the Bishop of Truro the Right Reverend Philip Mounstephen, estimated that one in three people suffer from religious persecution.[/B]

Christians were the most persecuted religious group, it found. Mr Hunt said he felt that "political correctness" had played a part in the issue not being confronted.

Christian persecution 'at near genocide levels' - BBC News

As the Democratic Party incessantly attacks Israel over Palestinians and many openly attack Christianity even on this forum, mass atrocities approaching genocide is numbering into the millions - over 1 million just in Iraq and may already surpass the German holocaust against Jews. This does not count the near genocidal extinction of virtually all Jews in numerous Muslim countries.

While there are many threads on this forum ranting against Israeli Jews, "political correctness" prohibits saying a word about genocide of Christians and Jews by Islamic governments and Muslim radicals. It isn't known who is mass murdering Christians and who mass murdered Christians in the modern era. It is specifically Muslim governments and organizations. The religion of Islam at it's core is genocidal fascism.

Muslims are now approximately 1/4th of the population of the earth. This isn't by voluntary conversions. It is by the historic Islamic method. It is my murdering and terrorizing anyone who doesn't covert. As the Democratic Party still insists on importing massively more Muslims, it is no different than their wanting to import 1939 German Nazis.

Last edited:
A Christian church has sponsored research that finds Christians are persecuted! (somewhere else) Shocking!

A Christian church has sponsored research that finds Christians are persecuted! (somewhere else) Shocking!

Ah...so good to see the blatant lack of caring or empathy of a leftist. Their faux moralism is getting easier to see every day.

The persecution of Christians in parts of the world is at near "genocide" levels, according to a report ordered by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt.

The review, ordered by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, The review, led by the Bishop of Truro the Right Reverend Philip Mounstephen, estimated that one in three people suffer from religious persecution.[/B]

Christians were the most persecuted religious group, it found. Mr Hunt said he felt that "political correctness" had played a part in the issue not being confronted.

As the Democratic Party incessantly attacks Israel over Palestinians and many openly attack Christianity even on this forum, mass atrocities approaching genocide is numbering into the millions - over 1 million just in Iraq and may already surpass the German holocaust against Jews. This does not count the near genocidal extinction of virtually all Jews in numerous Muslim countries.

While there are many threads on this forum ranting against Israeli Jews, "political correctness" prohibits saying a word about genocide of Christians and Jews by Islamic governments and Muslim radicals. It isn't known who is mass murdering Christians and who mass murdered Christians in the modern era. It is specifically Muslim governments and organizations. The religion of Islam at it's core is genocidal fascism.

Muslims are now approximately 1/4th of the population of the earth. This isn't by voluntary conversions. It is by the historic Islamic method. It is my murdering and terrorizing anyone who doesn't covert. As the Democratic Party still insists on importing massively more Muslims, it is no different than their wanting to import 1939 German Nazis.

So Muslims are Nazis simply by being Muslims? And you do know that some Palestinians are Christians, therefore Israel (by your logic) is part of the massive persecution of Christians.

Thread: Christian persecution 'at near genocide levels'

Out of three data sets, I picked the one estimating the lowest number of Christians in the US:

Christian demographics.jpg

Religion in the United States - Wikipedia

Even if all the minority religions banded together, they couldn't possibly commit genocide against Christians. Oh, wait, do DA JOOS control all the agencies with guns or something? I know we're supposed to control the banks, governing bodies, and the weather. Do we have the military too? I never get these memos.

In short, this thread is worth less than a :fart

Ah...so good to see the blatant lack of caring or empathy of a leftist. Their faux moralism is getting easier to see every day.

The only reason someone should care about stupid and dishonest bull**** is when it's helping to destroy America, which is exactly what the anti-Obama turned pro-Trump right has turned into. I blame Gingrich for the initial seed (ok, I stole that from someone else), but you only have yourselves to blame for fostering it. Every time you defend something Trump did, you do so in reference by something a much smaller group on the left did with regard to a much less bad thing. Obama once farted so loud the secret service heard, so it's cool for Trump to take a dump on stage at a rally, yadda ever-****ing yadda.

Arab countries kicked out the Jews and Israel kicked out the muslims after so-called "Palestinians" rejected the 1947 U.N. Proposal; and while one might argue about who did more wrong in the ME forum, that doesn't get you anywhere close to genocide of Christians. Meanwhile, the German "Holocaust" killed well over 6 million Jews, so it's interesting to see you lie about pretending to defend Jews (so as to attack "liberals") while minimizing the Holocaust.

So as I Jew, I say no thanks to your..... "concern"

But hey, you elicited a reaction. "WINNING!", no?

While there are many threads on this forum ranting against Israeli Jews, "political correctness" prohibits saying a word about genocide of Christians and Jews by Islamic governments and Muslim radicals. It isn't known who is mass murdering Christians and who mass murdered Christians in the modern era. It is specifically Muslim governments and organizations. The religion of Islam at it's core is genocidal fascism. Muslims are now approximately 1/4th of the population of the earth. This isn't by voluntary conversions. It is by the historic Islamic method. It is my murdering and terrorizing anyone who doesn't covert.

That's interesting. What counts as a genocide of the biggest worldwide religion. Need one cite those numbers, too?

As the Democratic Party still insists on importing massively more Muslims, it is no different than their wanting to import 1939 German Nazis.

You already elicited reactions. Waste of effort.

Last edited:
Since joining in Dec 2018, I've learned one thing: whatever the OP posts, the opposite is likely true.

Since joining in Dec 2018, I've learned one thing: whatever the OP posts, the opposite is likely true.

Anything else to say other than more of your stalking and trolling me with blanket personal attacks again?

Out of three data sets, I picked the one estimating the lowest number of Christians in the US:

View attachment 67256982

Even if all the minority religions banded together, they couldn't possibly commit genocide against Christians. Oh, wait, do DA JOOS control all the agencies with guns or something? I know we're supposed to control the banks, governing bodies, and the weather. Do we have the military too? I never get these memos.

The only thing that's a worthless fart is your response to the thread, which demonstrates your inability to comprehend the word you read. The thread is clearly talking about global persecution of Christians, not just the U.S. Epic fail.

The only reason someone should care about stupid and dishonest bull**** is when it's helping to destroy America, which is exactly what the anti-Obama turned pro-Trump right has turned into. I blame Gingrich for the initial seed (ok, I stole that from someone else), but you only have yourselves to blame for fostering it. Every time you defend something Trump did, you do so in reference by something a much smaller group on the left did with regard to a much less bad thing. Obama once farted so loud the secret service heard, so it's cool for Trump to take a dump on stage at a rally, yadda ever-****ing yadda.

The right is at fault for the global persecution of Christians? TF you going on about? Support that statement with something anything remotely in the ballpark of reality and reason.

View attachment 67256982

Arab countries kicked out the Jews and Israel kicked out the muslims after so-called "Palestinians" rejected the 1947 U.N. Proposal; and while one might argue about who did more wrong in the ME forum, that doesn't get you anywhere close to genocide of Christians. Meanwhile, the German "Holocaust" killed well over 6 million Jews, so it's interesting to see you lie about pretending to defend Jews (so as to attack "liberals") while minimizing the Holocaust.

That's interesting. What counts as a genocide of the biggest worldwide religion. Need one cite those numbers, too?

Good post. :applaud

Around 215 million Christians face significant levels of persecution in the world today, according to the latest World Watch List from Open Doors.

Researchers for the organization estimate 1 in 12 Christians live where their faith is “illegal, forbidden, or punished.”

Quarter of a Billion Christians Face Major Persecution in 2018 | Facts & Trends

World Watch is not a religious or rightwing organization. Their issues are anything but rightwing:
Worldwatch’s priority programs include:

Building a low-carbon energy system that dramatically reduces the use of fossil fuels and lowers greenhouse gas emissions.[3]
Nourishing the Planet researches methods that create a sustainable food production system that provides a healthy, nutritious diet for all while sustaining the land, water, and biological resources on which life depends. The project resulted in the Worldwatch Institute’s flagship publication, State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet.[4][5]
Transforming economies, cultures, and societies that meets human needs, promotes prosperity, and is in harmony with nature.[6]
Worldwatch also monitors human health, population, water resources, biodiversity, governance, and environmental security.[7]
Worldwatch Institute - Wikipedia

Do you feel persecuted? This Christian is not feeling it, enlighten me. Forget around the world and focus on the USA, where is this persecution?

It is known that Islamic religious organizations and government imprison, terrorize and murder LGBTs. That women are treated like animals and even declared soulless animals. That in most religious countries failing to follow the practices of Islam - or having a Bible - is a criminal offense. Over 90% of the terrorist attacks in Europe are by Muslim radicals. A Hillary supporter Muslim shot over 100 LGBTs in an Orlando nightclub, 49 died. Over 200 million Christians are being persecuted as I write this - many times more than the German persecution and holocaust against Jews - with Jews virtually exterminated in many M.E. Islamic countries in modern years.

Will ANY Democrat on the forum criticize any of this? Not so far anyway. Many Democrats on the forum incessantly attack Christians and Christianity, incessantly attack Jews and Israel. BUT the RULES of the Democratic Party do not tolerate or allow any criticism of the religion of Islam and what theocratic Muslim governments and Islamic organizations do and advocate.

The TRUE War On LGBTs, on Women, on freedom of speech and on even the most basic of human rights, even War against anyone opposing mass atrocities and genocide ala Hitler style is the American Democratic Party.

Why? They want Muslim votes and the super rich that employ Democratic politicians do not want trouble with 25% of their customers or their economic interests in oil and other resources in Islamic countries. It doesn't matter how many millions die if it gets the Democratic Party 1 more vote or one more dollar.

Last edited:
It is known that Islamic religious organizations and government imprison, terrorize and murder LGBTs. That women are treated like animals and even declared soulless animals. That in most religious countries failing to follow the practices of Islam - or having a Bible - is a criminal offense. Over 90% of the terrorist attacks in Europe are by Muslim radicals. A Hillary supporter Muslim shot over 100 LGBTs in an Orlando nightclub, 49 died. Over 200 million Christians are being persecuted as I write this - many times more than the German persecution and holocaust against Jews - with Jews virtually exterminated in many M.E. Islamic countries in modern years.

Will ANY Democrat on the forum criticize any of this? Not so far anyway. Many Democrats on the forum incessantly attack Christians and Christianity, incessantly attack Jews and Israel. BUT the RULES of the Democratic Party do not tolerate or allow any criticism of the religion of Islam and what theocratic Muslim governments and Islamic organizations do and advocate.

The TRUE War On LGBTs, on Women, on freedom of speech and on even the most basic of human rights, even War against anyone opposing mass atrocities and genocide ala Hitler style is the American Democratic Party.

GTFO.....The premise of the progressive"left" whether it be here in the US, Europe, Scandinavia or wherever is to be inclusive and allow everyone to have basic human rights. So yea any group whether it be radical Islamist or crazy Christians that persecutes innocent people would not be welcomed.....

Do you feel persecuted? This Christian is not feeling it, enlighten me. Forget around the world and focus on the USA, where is this persecution?

I bet you don't say "forget about the world" for illegal immigration into the USA, do you?

Around 215 million Christians face significant levels of persecution in the world today, according to the latest World Watch List from Open Doors.

Researchers for the organization estimate 1 in 12 Christians live where their faith is “illegal, forbidden, or punished.”

Quarter of a Billion Christians Face Major Persecution in 2018 | Facts & Trends

World Watch is not a religious or rightwing organization. Their issues are anything but rightwing:
Worldwatch’s priority programs include:

Building a low-carbon energy system that dramatically reduces the use of fossil fuels and lowers greenhouse gas emissions.[3]
Nourishing the Planet researches methods that create a sustainable food production system that provides a healthy, nutritious diet for all while sustaining the land, water, and biological resources on which life depends. The project resulted in the Worldwatch Institute’s flagship publication, State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet.[4][5]
Transforming economies, cultures, and societies that meets human needs, promotes prosperity, and is in harmony with nature.[6]
Worldwatch also monitors human health, population, water resources, biodiversity, governance, and environmental security.[7]
Worldwatch Institute - Wikipedia

From your link:

"Around 215 million Christians face significant levels of persecution in the world today, according to the latest World Watch List from Open Doors.

During reporting for the 2018 World Watch List, 3,066 Christians were killed, 1,252 were abducted, 1,020 were raped or sexually harassed, and 793 churches were attacked.

Much of the violence and oppression of Christians was concentrated in several nations that dominate the list, especially North Korea."

"The 10 worst nations for Christians are:

North Korea
Afghanistan
Somalia
Sudan
Pakistan
Eritrea
Libya
Iraq
Yemen
Iran"

I don't know anyone willingly just hanging out in these countries. Do you?

I bet you don't say "forget about the world" for illegal immigration into the USA, do you?

You want to change the topic instead if answering my question? Come on, Joko, I know you can do better than that, address my question, thing is I know you have one.

Oh, gee and all this time I thought liberals were about protecting the religious rights of others.

The...Nazis.

Humans can be ****ing awful to one another.

The rationales for atrocities are always shameful and disgusting.

**** folks who do this sort of ****.

View attachment 67256982

How did you manage to work Trump into this thread?

I thought the topic of the thread was religious persecution of Christians via genocide?

Isn't the topic about those who are being slaughtered via genocide?
The subject of the thread is not about non-persecuted Christians.

See what I mean?

I suppose you highlighting the fact that you posted nothing but exactly what he described puts you in a good light? That you actually think you came out of that on top? Oh my.

You want to change the topic instead if answering my question? Come on, Joko, I know you can do better than that, address my question, thing is I know you have one.

You're the one changing the topic. If you want one on Christians in the U.S. then make your own thread. You logic fallacy has been noted and dismissed.

How did you manage to work Trump into this thread?

I thought the topic of the thread was religious persecution of Christians via genocide?

Not to mention he hilariously only focused on the U.S. and thought he made some kind of valid point. Imagine writing all that, finding some links and putting charts into your post, only to utterly miss the point being made. I bet he was knee-deep in a self-righteous post and felt really good when he hit the post button.

Back
Top Bottom