• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Christian organizations labeled hate groups, What does everyone think?[W:137]

and you provided the corroborating link.

:lamo
Really? So yet again you cant back up all these personal accusations you made against me.. Just give up already.. I must be the worlds worst "genocidal antisemite" dating a Israeli jew...

Really? So yet again you cant back up all these personal accusations you made against me.. Just give up already..

You showed quite clearly that your hero is a genocidal terrorist.

My pointing it out is not an "accusation" so much as it is a simple truth.

You showed quite clearly that your hero is a genocidal terrorist.
"My hero"? Can you read? This is what i said: "I see him as a hero for the Palestinian struggle for statehood. He braved adversity time after time to stand up for his people's rights, firstly in exile and for the last decade in the West Bank."

So you cant answer the questions? Its simple cmon back up all the accusations..

My pointing it out is not an "accusation" so much as it is a simple truth.

These sure are: So i speak out against the "jewish state" that makes me an "anti-semite"? "Hate sites"? What "hate sites"? I admire "genocidal antisemitism"? Where did i do that?
Cmon you claimed all these things answer the questions...

"My hero"? Can you read? This is what i said: "I see him as a hero for the Palestinian struggle for statehood. He braved adversity time after time to stand up for his people's rights, firstly in exile and for the last decade in the West Bank."

So you cant answer the questions? Its simple cmon back up all the accusations..

These sure are: So i speak out against the "jewish state" that makes me an "anti-semite"? "Hate sites"? What "hate sites"? I admire "genocidal antisemitism"? Where did i do that?
Cmon you claimed all these things answer the questions...

You have already done my job for me. Your hero is a genocidal terrorist.

What more do I need to say on the subject, anyway?

You have already done my job for me. Your hero is a genocidal terrorist.

What more do I need to say on the subject, anyway?

So you cant read. And you cant answer basic questions. Gotcha.

So you cant read. And you cant answer basic questions. Gotcha.

I read just fine, son.

One difference between the two of us is that I do not admire terrorists like you do, but I would be remiss were I to insinuate that is the only difference between us.

I read just fine, son.

One difference between the two of us is that I do not admire terrorists like you do, but I would be remiss were I to insinuate that is the only difference between us.

:roll:
So cant answer the questions still? Damn thats a shame because i really looked forward to simple responses to simple questions. But hey what can i respect make a bunch of accusations then never back them up. Might as well put me in a jail like many Palestinian prisoners and never charge them. What can i expect? Am i right? Or wait is that my "antisemitism" getting to me again?

So cant answer the questions still? Damn thats a shame because i really looked forward to simple responses to simple questions. But hey what can i respect make a bunch of accusations then never back them up. Might as well put me in a jail like many Palestinian prisoners and never charge them. What can i expect? Am i right? Or wait is that my "antisemitism" getting to me again?

Oh, you poor, dear teenager, you.

A boy just can't admire a terrorist any more without somebody getting in his pretty little face about it.

Oh, you poor, dear teenager, you.
Not a teenager

A boy just can't admire a terrorist any more without somebody getting in his pretty little face about it.
:yawn:

Still cant answer those questions?
:sinking:

Or are we gonna stick with this?:
2eqgjnq.jpg

How'd they smear him? By making him out to be some kind of racist monster for daring to talk to politically incorrect political groups and suggesting that the president needed to show a birth certificate.

Show me a single statement by Dobbs that could be interpreted as being overtly racist or "hateful."

Yes

Banning all members of a forum who hold certain political views so that only people who support the mods' views remain: Maniuplation, yes or no?

I feel that it is morally questionable for powerful political organizations to use their influence to basically bully people who don't support their agenda off of the air, yes.

I don't trust the people they work for.
Well I trust the police. :]

Moderator's Warning:
Please don't discuss ME issues outside of the ME forum and stay on topic without personal comments directed at each other. Thanks.

So Yasser Arafat was an anti-semite? You think i hate Jews simply because i said this? "I see him as a hero for the Palestinian struggle for statehood. He braved adversity time after time to stand up for his people's rights, firstly in exile and for the last decade in the West Bank."

I would be interested in knowing if the SPLC would label Arafat et al as a hate group. Was he anti-semetic? Based on his words and on his actions, I would say certainly. That aside, I doubt the SPLC would smear them, since Palestinians seem to be a leftist cause. In the words of Arafat:
We plan to eliminate the state of Israel and establish a purely Palestinian state. We will make life unbearable for Jews by psychological warfare and population explosion. We Palestinians will take over everything, including all of Jerusalem.
Yasser Arafat
Yasser Arafat Quotes - BrainyQuote

Back
Top Bottom